One-of-a-kind Briar Burl Herb Pipes Handcrafted by CDXX Pipes

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
New offering for the Neo by Prrl Labs:
Briar wood Bowl with 14mm Glass joint to attach to your favorite glass piece.
E8nAKZTXEAAevpz

the same design used in our Neo Pipes is now available in a more flexible and affordable option.

See more detail on our YouTube Channel

and don't forget to find that discount code posted here earlier (valid through September).

Thanks for looking. I am ready for any questions you may have...

a bit later:
Welp, that was fast. It sold just a few minutes after listing...
I do have 2 more in process and will list more in the near future.

Last edited:

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
I was worried you folks might get bored this weekend, so I decided to launch this as well:

I call It:
NEO CONVECTORIUM
in Rosewood (left) and Maple (right)
il_794xN.3263687222_ltgl.jpg
il_1140xN.3263634538_m920.jpg

These are two examples of something I dreamt up last winter.
We have had some folks express a want/need to have a more stationary device for the Neo by Prrl Labs.

There is a video on my YouTube Channel with a much better look at these two and the original.

If you are interested, the listing in my shop details the list of Extras that will come with these first two. I bought extras of everything I tried and am giving them to the buyer in appreciation of their assistance evaluating this new platform. Other than YouTube, this is about the only platform that knows anything about this. I am trying to a solid for all FCers who have been so welcoming to CDXX Pipes and put together a very nice value for what we hope to be a great deal of enjoyment.

As always, ask me anything anywhere and don't forget the discount code before you buy!

Happy Friday!

NimChimpsky

I was worried you folks might get bored this weekend, so I decided to launch this as well:

I call It:
NEO CONVECTORIUM

We have had some folks express a want/need to have a more stationary device for the Neo by Prrl Labs.

There is a video on my YouTube Channel with a much better look at these two and the original.

If you are interested, the listing in my shop details the list of Extras that will come with these first two. I bought extras of everything I tried and am giving them to the buyer in appreciation of their assistance evaluating this new platform. Other than YouTube, this is about the only platform that knows anything about this. I am trying to a solid for all FCers who have been so welcoming to CDXX Pipes and put together a very nice value for what we hope to be a great deal of enjoyment.

As always, ask me anything anywhere and don't forget the discount code before you buy!

Happy Friday!
What an AWESOME idea, design and early deal. I just pulled Flitwick from his throne, the weekend has officially begun🐲

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
New offering for the Neo by Prrl Labs:
Briar wood Bowl with 14mm Glass joint to attach to your favorite glass piece.
E8nAKZTXEAAevpz

the same design used in our Neo Pipes is now available in a more flexible and affordable option.

See more detail on our YouTube Channel

and don't forget to find that discount code posted here earlier (valid through September).

Thanks for looking. I am ready for any questions you may have...

a bit later:
Welp, that was fast. It sold just a few minutes after listing...
I do have 2 more in process and will list more in the near future.
Going to need to try to snag one of these next time

ProfessionalHandJob,
Reactions: pomogirl

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"

I call It:
NEO CONVECTORIUM

Happy Friday!
I'd buy the shit out of this too. This is exactly why I bought a sticky brick hydromaxx to use with my Neo.

NimChimpsky

Thought I'd share a couple new things I've learned about my CDXX pipe :)

First, it works with the Vapor Lighter V3 I recently got from Unklmark! Not only does it work, it pairs incredibly well... super even and efficient extraction, excellent control with TCR.. was not expecting it to be such a perfect match with Flitwick (w/ silicon ring)

Second, the Bowle pots fit perfectly in the Neo Nock. This allows for much smaller bowls and quicker extraction, if you so desire. I still mostly load larger bowls directly into the pipe, but this hack is definitely great for certain occasions (Disclaimer: the pot gets very hot to the touch when used, be sure to let it cool before touching)

Boomhits

Yup - I’m the proud owner of the first Rosewood convectorium. This is a game changer! Having it sit (handsomely) on the table makes all the difference. The Neo fits perfectly on top making this a one-handed operation. The fit and finish are typical CDXX perfect. I leave it sitting out - too nice to put away. Very classy idea and super execution. My advice, place an order - life is too short!!!

Razhumikin

Yup - I’m the proud owner of the first Rosewood convectorium. This is a game changer! Having it sit (handsomely) on the table makes all the difference. The Neo fits perfectly on top making this a one-handed operation. The fit and finish are typical CDXX perfect. I leave it sitting out - too nice to put away. Very classy idea and super execution. My advice, place an order - life is too short!!!
Post a usage video! Ive been anxiously waiting for one since i saw them posted on here.

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
That is awesome. I am very happy to hear you are enjoying. Please share any details you can. I am trying to figure out what should be included in future packages, so any advice there is appreciated.
Steam On!

magtoons

I was lucky enough to purchase a Rosewood Convectorium a few weeks ago to pair with my Neo. Here's some feedback for anyone considering one.

First of all, it's absolutely gorgeous. The patterns are incredible, with a beautiful contrast between the deep browns and black spider-webbing running throughout. A slight sheen covering the exterior adds to the aesthetics and causes every color to really pop. The weight and size were perfect, and there were no surprises when I opened the well-prepared shipping box.

As for function, I find this to be the perfect companion for the Neo. It has an open draw and very little resistance even when fully packed. The bowl size is perfect and allows the herb to be easily stirred without any spillage. A full, tamped bowl (medium grind) uses approximately .5g, and I've used smaller loads of .1g with great success. The Convectorium cradles the Neo perfectly and remains balanced without any additional support. There's a removable o-ring that fits perfectly around the bowl's lip, which helps create a seal I use along with the Neo's silicone adapter for added protection.

The flavor is top-notch, and the Convectorium does not impair or detract from the Neo in any way. There is no wood taste at all, and you get all the great terps that your herbs have to offer. The flavor continues throughout a session and produces an even golden-brown AVB through frequent stirring. Everyone has their own preference as to the level of darkness, and I find that I can continue to extract well past my liking if I choose to do so.

Tj included so many accessories that I can never see needing anything again to care for this beauty! This includes screens, cleaning supplies, replacement grommets and o-rings, hoses, 14mm WPA, tips, and my favorite new glass funnel for loading, which is a perfect compliment and enhances the ritual. He also added a custom wood mouthpiece that connects to the whip or can be attached directly to the silicone grommet adapter. If that's not enough, he was also kind enough to include two beautiful handmade stirring tools that can also be used to tamp down your material.

As for improvements, I think everything is on point, and there's very little that can be added or changed. I replaced the whip with one from an SSV (https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/replacement-vaporizer-hose-or-tubing/) as I found it a little more flexible and easier to manage. I also tend to use a rounded mouthpiece (https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/replacement-vaporizer-mouthpiece/) when connected to the hose to make the positioning more comfortable. Finally, and hopefully not blasphemous, I added 4 small rubber pads (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087MG3G76/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_FNRX6WE8CF05PTV1D45G?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1) to the bottom, which helps add some friction and offers additional protection. These are personal preferences and may not apply to everyone.

Thanks to TJ from CDXX Pipes for creating such an attractive and functional complement to the Neo! The craftsmanship is truly incredible, and I'm so thankful to be lucky enough to have one. TJ is a really nice guy, who is a pleasure to interact with, and offers incredible customer service.

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
I was lucky enough to purchase a Rosewood Convectorium a few weeks ago to pair with my Neo. Here's some feedback for anyone considering one.

First of all, it's absolutely gorgeous. The patterns are incredible, with a beautiful contrast between the deep browns and black spider-webbing running throughout. A slight sheen covering the exterior adds to the aesthetics and causes every color to really pop. The weight and size were perfect, and there were no surprises when I opened the well-prepared shipping box.

As for function, I find this to be the perfect companion for the Neo. It has an open draw and very little resistance even when fully packed. The bowl size is perfect and allows the herb to be easily stirred without any spillage. A full, tamped bowl (medium grind) uses approximately .5g, and I've used smaller loads of .1g with great success. The Convectorium cradles the Neo perfectly and remains balanced without any additional support. There's a removable o-ring that fits perfectly around the bowl's lip, which helps create a seal I use along with the Neo's silicone adapter for added protection.

The flavor is top-notch, and the Convectorium does not impair or detract from the Neo in any way. There is no wood taste at all, and you get all the great terps that your herbs have to offer. The flavor continues throughout a session and produces an even golden-brown AVB through frequent stirring. Everyone has their own preference as to the level of darkness, and I find that I can continue to extract well past my liking if I choose to do so.

Tj included so many accessories that I can never see needing anything again to care for this beauty! This includes screens, cleaning supplies, replacement grommets and o-rings, hoses, 14mm WPA, tips, and my favorite new glass funnel for loading, which is a perfect compliment and enhances the ritual. He also added a custom wood mouthpiece that connects to the whip or can be attached directly to the silicone grommet adapter. If that's not enough, he was also kind enough to include two beautiful handmade stirring tools that can also be used to tamp down your material.

As for improvements, I think everything is on point, and there's very little that can be added or changed. I replaced the whip with one from an SSV (https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/replacement-vaporizer-hose-or-tubing/) as I found it a little more flexible and easier to manage. I also tend to use a rounded mouthpiece (https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/replacement-vaporizer-mouthpiece/) when connected to the hose to make the positioning more comfortable. Finally, and hopefully not blasphemous, I added 4 small rubber pads (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087MG3G76/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_FNRX6WE8CF05PTV1D45G?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1) to the bottom, which helps add some friction and offers additional protection. These are personal preferences and may not apply to everyone.

Thanks to TJ from CDXX Pipes for creating such an attractive and functional complement to the Neo! The craftsmanship is truly incredible, and I'm so thankful to be lucky enough to have one. TJ is a really nice guy, who is a pleasure to interact with, and offers incredible customer service.
Wow, very thorough! I appreciate all of the feedback. I hope others will share their preferred accessories, etc. I have no arguments or concerns about any of your comments. Some specifics:
Glad you like the funnel. I have found a supplier that will give me a nice bulk price and plan to make that a standard accessory. I don't think is is "absolutely necessary", but agree it enhances the ritual and generally keeps things tidy.
Hoses: I think we are all unanimous on the standard Hookah Hose being to thick, stiff, unwieldy, etc. I think the size you settled on is a good starting point. I will continue to include enough of the large hose to make adapters to step down from connectors to your desired hose size.
I think I am going to lean toward the Modified Pipe Mouthpiece as opposed to the Hookah Hose Handle. I do have a handful of the glass/Aluminum Hookah handles if you prefer. I should be able to accommodate your preference or let you bring your own.
Since I heard from you, I have purchased a big pile of the Cabinet Pads (little silicone feet) and will include a supply with future orders.
Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us what you think and how you are using it!

Holler at me here if you have any questions.

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
I added listings for 4 new CONVECTORIUM in the shop this week. You can view them here:
CDXX Pipes - CONVECTORIUM

There is also a video on my YouTube channel that will have more detail than the listing.
Convectorium Video

I have scaled down the accessory package based on feedback received to lower costs. If you would like to add a Hookah Handle or Pipe Mouthpiece, drop me a note and I will update the listing after when find something you like.

There is also an option to remove some of the standard items if you wish to lower cost and do not think you will use them. Detail in video.

I will have additional CONVECTORIUM for sale between now and the end of the year in Rosewood, Canary, Mango, Koa, Red Mallee and Mahogany.

I am happy to answer any question you have about any of these products. Contact me here or in my shop.
some teaser pix of items currently available.

Thanks for looking!

Canary:
97c4e59c282d47482a6c3196642b7676.jpg

Hawaiian Mango:
59a0f2a73b0a8033ae5444c98189f767.jpg

Bolivian Rosewood (2):
4514f999ffee0d891cab9016bd63cd96.jpg
79881073af65f04936eb3a2c3750aae0.jpg

Gdash

Quick first thoughts after just receiving my unit. The color and glossy finish make it pop, it's very vibrant. The shape really shows off the grain in multiple angles and patterns, it's mesmerizing and I find myself just looking at it in appreciation. Can't say enough great things, it's one of the prettiest pieces of wood in my collection.

Neo sits perfectly inside and it's deep enough that it can be placed heater down without any fear of falling out. There is a little jiggle but nothing I'm concerned about. I rather have my Neo in the convectorium over sitting it upright on a table for sure. It did have a wood taste, I'm assuming that some woods will have a taste and to varying degrees but nothing that bothered me. From past experiences, the wood taste goes away.

Tried it with a couple of other vapes. Terp Torch doesn't sit perfectly so you have to hold it but it works great. My Vapor Lighter V3 is just a little too wide so couldn't use mine like the other poster. Tried 2 other 510 vapes, the Dreamwood Glow DLX and Stempod SI. Didn't think the Stempod would work well because the heater seems to be too far from the herb chamber however, I was surprised how well it worked. DLX works just as good if not better than the Neo.

So far im very happy with my purchase. Trying this with multiple vapes was fun and this was just the beginning; I will be testing it with other vapes as I use them.

Thanks for the fast shipping and an amazing product.

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
Wishing you all (US) a Bountiful Harvest and a Happy Long Weekend!

Just a quick note to let you know we have some goodies available for Neo fans in the shop.
Pipes, Convectorium and Bowls with more coming in the next few weeks.
We found 14mm Male J Hooks to add to the Briar Burl Bowls with 14mm Glass Joint and will include two with each purchase at no additional cost.

I have been very busy with commissions, personal projects and stocking the shop and will continue to be for the rest of the year. (Thanks for that, BTW). You won't hear much from me except for the occasional heads-up that new items are available. We have some great fun planned for next year, so stay tuned...

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
Quick first thoughts after just receiving my unit. The color and glossy finish make it pop, it's very vibrant. The shape really shows off the grain in multiple angles and patterns, it's mesmerizing and I find myself just looking at it in appreciation. Can't say enough great things, it's one of the prettiest pieces of wood in my collection.

Neo sits perfectly inside and it's deep enough that it can be placed heater down without any fear of falling out. There is a little jiggle but nothing I'm concerned about. I rather have my Neo in the convectorium over sitting it upright on a table for sure. It did have a wood taste, I'm assuming that some woods will have a taste and to varying degrees but nothing that bothered me. From past experiences, the wood taste goes away.

Tried it with a couple of other vapes. Terp Torch doesn't sit perfectly so you have to hold it but it works great. My Vapor Lighter V3 is just a little too wide so couldn't use mine like the other poster. Tried 2 other 510 vapes, the Dreamwood Glow DLX and Stempod SI. Didn't think the Stempod would work well because the heater seems to be too far from the herb chamber however, I was surprised how well it worked. DLX works just as good if not better than the Neo.

So far im very happy with my purchase. Trying this with multiple vapes was fun and this was just the beginning; I will be testing it with other vapes as I use them.

Thanks for the fast shipping and an amazing product.
and THANK YOU so much for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize for taking so long to acknowledge it.
very cool you are finding fit with other devices. I am plotting some things along those lines for next year too.

Top Bottom