One-of-a-kind Briar Burl Herb Pipes Handcrafted by CDXX Pipes

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
We are excited that we had an opportunity to have one of our pipes tested by Prrl Labs for use with their new Neo.

If any of you are looking for a finely crafted wood pipe for use with your new Neo, please stop by our shop and take a look around.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CDXXpipes

or take a look at My Instagram.

As I mentioned in another post: We will have many items discounted during our Holiday Sale - Black Friday through Cyber Monday (11/27 - 11/30/2020).

Holler at me here if you have any questions and Happy Steaming to you all.

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
I have been experimenting with the Neo for almost 2 weeks and have a general strategy for the pipes. I have posted a video on my YouTube channel you can watch here:
Neo Prototype Pipes Video

I will provide some additional details here:

Herb Chamber dimensions:
5/8" Diameter
5/8 - 34" deep
5/8" brass screen

Vapor Chamber below screen:
10mm diameter
1/2" - 1" deep

Neo Nock (Slot to position Neo
20mm Diameter
4-5mm Deep

Silicone Gasket (included but optional)
21mm OD
15mm ID
3mm Thick

I will be trying some other ideas/variations, but three of these will be for sale in the coming weeks. (I get one!)

I'd love to hear you thoughts and will do my best to answer your questions.

thanks

TJ

arb

Semi shaved ape
Brass screen bad.......
"When heated strongly, brass will lose zinc ("dezincification"), which will react with oxygen to form zinc oxide. Zinc oxide fumes are not super toxic, but they can cause metal fume fever."

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
Brass screen bad.......
"When heated strongly, brass will lose zinc ("dezincification"), which will react with oxygen to form zinc oxide. Zinc oxide fumes are not super toxic, but they can cause metal fume fever."
How do you feel about Stainless Steel screens? Better? same? worse?

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
I finished up this last batch (Wave 2) over the weekend. I believe they are all spoken for at this point, but there is a chance one of them may be listed for sale to the general public in the next day or two. There is a link to the YouTube video below if you are curious how this batch turned out. I am very excite about this lot and the responses have been encouraging.
Wave 2 Neo Pipes Completed

Wave 3 Update:
I am starting a new batch of blanks soon. I will post anything that is available to be claimed on my YouTube channel. Subscribing there will get you earliest notification. I have 4 humans on the Wait List right now and am determined to make some for people close to me in this next wave. I expect that wave (3) to finish near the end of June.

If you want to get on the list for anything beyond that, you can click the "Request Custom Order" button in our shop.
CDXX Pipes Wait List Registration

Thanks again for your interest and let me know if you have any questions.

TJ

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
a few examples:

Ez7RZyuXIAI549o

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
I posted the 3rd Wave of Neo Pipe blanks on my YouTube channel this week. I am still running through the Wait Listers, but will update to indicate which pipes remain available over the next few days.

Holler at me here, My Shop or Instagram if you are interested.
Thanks for looking!
TJ

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
I just posted a video to my YouTube channel with the first 3 completed Neo Pipes from the most recent batch.
Take a look if you are interested.
These three are presold and consignments, but additional pipes will be listed and available in the next few weeks.
Any thoughts on this unusual beast?
E5DkahbXEAI7ExX

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
It took a few months, but I finally have a great looking Briar Burl Pipe made specifically for Prrl Labs Neo. I listed it for sale in the shop a few minutes ago.
il_794xN.3218258972_wo69.jpg

Click here for 20% off coupon

or use Coupon Code FCNEOCDXX for anything purchase totaling over US$150. Good through September 2021.

for a closer look at two of our most recent Neo Pipes, including this one, visit our YouTube channel:

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BawlmerMerlin

I recently worked with TJ on a custom Neo companion pipe, christened by him as the Lutsen, and I could not be happier with it! Quite nice finally being able to use the Neo without the silicone sleeve and achieving a perfect seal and distance from my pipe's contents. I'm not particular adept at photo attachments, but it is the one with the coffee swirl curved stem he recently showed off on Instagram and his You Tube channel. I provided the basics as far as what I was looking for, and TJ took my ideas and produced a stunningly beautiful vessel for me. Most highly recommended!

NimChimpsky

It took a few months, but I finally have a great looking Briar Burl Pipe made specifically for Prrl Labs Neo. I listed it for sale in the shop a few minutes ago.
il_794xN.3218258972_wo69.jpg

Click here for 20% off coupon

or use Coupon Code FCNEOCDXX for anything purchase totaling over US$150. Good through September 2021.

for a closer look at two of our most recent Neo Pipes, including this one, visit our YouTube channel:

Thanks for looking.
Wow... Flitwick is stunning. Been eyeing these CDXX Neo pipes for a while, such beautiful work. If someone doesn't grab that one by COB today it's mine 😂

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
I recently worked with TJ on a custom Neo companion pipe, christened by him as the Lutsen, and I could not be happier with it! Quite nice finally being able to use the Neo without the silicone sleeve and achieving a perfect seal and distance from my pipe's contents. I'm not particular adept at photo attachments, but it is the one with the coffee swirl curved stem he recently showed off on Instagram and his You Tube channel. I provided the basics as far as what I was looking for, and TJ took my ideas and produced a stunningly beautiful vessel for me. Most highly recommended!
Thank you so much for the testimonial! I am so glad it is working out for you.
BTW: this is Lutsen on the stand he bought to display it.
E66ut1VWEAIzMAN

Top Bottom