• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

bazzles

So the herb and nail carts will be for both the Persei and Omicron, right?

I just bought a 2 battery set from Grateful Buys sense no where else seemed to have them in stock this weekend (Delta9 or PV), got a 2 piece Polished SpaceCase with my purchase free which will be a nice addition to my current grinder collection. Going to make some oil the second it comes in (hoping around Thursday). The Omi will be my portable vape, since I have recently switched to only vaporizing I have been without a means of medicating outside of the house; No more! Ill post up a review when I receive my package.:)

bazzles,

druminfected

OF said:
druminfected said:
OF said:
Yup, fun idea. Since you're local, you might even consider a run to Tap Plastics. For a buck twenty (plus tax, of course.....) they'll sell you a six foot stick of that very tube. You can hack up a lifetime supply of whatever length you think best for yourself and all your friends......

http://www.tapplastics.com/shop/product.php?pid=141&

OF

Anyone that gets some of this tube, I'm down to pay a buck or so via paypal, for a piece of tube (length of a magic flight tube) and light enough to just slap a stamp or 2 on for shipping. I'm not a local so don't have this store and can't get around that easy. I'm sure other members would want in on this too!

That or anywhere I could order this online on the cheap would be great as well.

I've been involved in such 'group buys' before, and while I understand the desire and idea and all my experience is it's a real PITA to address and ship all those little 'low cost' packages. To make it even worse, I don't support PayPal so that option is out.

But, I'll tell you what. If one of you wants to volunteer to distribute the tube, I'll go buy another stick or two next time I'm out that way, cut it into say six inch pieces (?). I will mail the lot to you free of charge if you'll agree to distribute it at modest price to Members who want it? We can co-ordinate the details like length so it'll be easy to ship out in say padded envelopes, hopefully in long enough pieces so guys can cut them shorter as they wish (getting at least two stems in the process). It cuts easily with a hacksaw (or as I recall Vitolo used a kitchen steak knife) and smooths up nicely with file, sandpaper or in Vitolo's case a finger nail file as I recall?

Any volunteers?

OF

I'm down to do this, just wondering how many other people want this besides me? If not I guess I'll just buy the piece on that site joekickass provided. Thanks for the offer too OF!

druminfected,

OF

druminfected said:
OF said:
druminfected said:
Anyone that gets some of this tube, I'm down to pay a buck or so via paypal, for a piece of tube (length of a magic flight tube) and light enough to just slap a stamp or 2 on for shipping. I'm not a local so don't have this store and can't get around that easy. I'm sure other members would want in on this too!

That or anywhere I could order this online on the cheap would be great as well.

I've been involved in such 'group buys' before, and while I understand the desire and idea and all my experience is it's a real PITA to address and ship all those little 'low cost' packages. To make it even worse, I don't support PayPal so that option is out.

But, I'll tell you what. If one of you wants to volunteer to distribute the tube, I'll go buy another stick or two next time I'm out that way, cut it into say six inch pieces (?). I will mail the lot to you free of charge if you'll agree to distribute it at modest price to Members who want it? We can co-ordinate the details like length so it'll be easy to ship out in say padded envelopes, hopefully in long enough pieces so guys can cut them shorter as they wish (getting at least two stems in the process). It cuts easily with a hacksaw (or as I recall Vitolo used a kitchen steak knife) and smooths up nicely with file, sandpaper or in Vitolo's case a finger nail file as I recall?

Any volunteers?

OF

I'm down to do this, just wondering how many other people want this besides me? If not I guess I'll just buy the piece on that site joekickass provided. Thanks for the offer too OF!

Cool. Look at envelopes and all and decide how long you want them cut (give or take) and send me an email with your name and address (to send them to) and you're in the business.....

OF

OF,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
VAPORIZER22 said:
Bob Loblaw said:
Lol, yea, i was doin' that for awhile in anticipation.
also, if you don't have an MFLB glass tube for a mouthpiece you can do what i did, which was to take the glass dropper off a small amber bottle and cut off the very tip of silicone mouthpiece. feed tip thru from inside and viola. :)
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...lbums/5628828013382493921/5713390982554610914

Great idea. I pulled off the dropper and just stuck the dropper tip in the Omicron rubber mouthpiece and it fits perfect. I thought it was going to be too narrow an air path and not hit well but I am getting some very nice clouds. Thanks for the tip.

No sweat. I also did it with a 1 ml dropper. a little longer so easier to see the oil vaping. i like that the oil that splatters up gets stuck on the glass which is easier to reclaim from than the silicone.
here's a pic of both side by side. https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...5628828013382493921/5713713559536254066?hl=en

p.s. grease the glass a little when sliding it into the silicone mouthpiece. as you can see from the swelling it is a tight fit, and i don't want anyone breaking a glass tube off in their hand and blamin' me :rolleyes: you can get these all over for under $2 bucks.

Bob Loblaw,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I drained some CO2 oil down on some CO2 wax that wasn't hitting too well. About a week now and it's hitting nice, no clogs, no leaks.

Jeppy,

druminfected

OF said:
druminfected said:
OF said:

Any volunteers?

OF

Cool. Look at envelopes and all and decide how long you want them cut (give or take) and send me an email with your name and address (to send them to) and you're in the business.....

OF

Looks like no one is interested in this group buy thing, so I guess I'll just buy the tube online. Thanks a bunch for reaching out and helping other FC members though, much appreciated.

druminfected,

OF

druminfected said:
Looks like no one is interested in this group buy thing, so I guess I'll just buy the tube online. Thanks a bunch for reaching out and helping other FC members though, much appreciated.

OK, works for me. Maybe next time......

Regards.

OF

OF,

druminfected

JoeKickass said:
If you guys are looking for mflb stems, this place has free shipping:

http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizer-parts/magic-flight-launch-box-medium-3-stem

EDIT: I just tried to find out how many they have in stock:

" * The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 10000.* "

lol

bought a glass one from here since, no one wanted to do a group buy on the tubes, but maybe down the line if there is a request, I'll hit up OF again about it.

Found a code for 12% off for it as well it's FC2012

druminfected,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...5628828013382493921/5714085932441953010?hl=en

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...5628828013382493921/5714085953536064418?hl=en

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...5628828013382493921/5714085994309066818?hl=en

diff. length glass dropper mods + plastic tubing and nipple from my mity-vac vacuum pump. can be cut to desired length.

also if you are in canada and gettin' an omicron or persei you can get a mlfb glass mouthpiece from planetvape.ca for $3.50 or an acrylic for $1.50 shipping is also free if you are droppin' over $130 (which you would be for the double pen kit or a persei)

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: rufrothy

JoeKickass

Ok guys no bullshit, if you follow just one of my finds, this is by far the best...

Right Now:

Harborside Oakland

has

Urban Romulan(!) Oil

tested at 64.91% THC, 1.49% CBD

a9pnyh.jpg

for the paltry sum of

$25 a gram

:brow:

JoeKickass,

Letrab

Deep Sea Lurking
JoeKickass said:
for the paltry sum of

$25 a gram

:brow:

Ouch! You are breaking my heart, Joe.

I'd call it 1 in 15 places in Seattle have wax/oil/quality concentrates in general. That and as far as I have found, prices are a nice $60+/g average on suspect looking BHO. I always see 1/2g going for $35 as well.

Speaking of... Any Seattle area concentrate connoisseurs know of a place with reasonable prices?

Letrab,

ganjapharma

seattle cannabis journal. funny name, best menu of concentrates in king county, BY FAR. i think you will be impressed.
they have filled omi carts as well.

ganjapharma,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
So after three carts I finally got a leaky one using oil. The first two were wax so they just need a warm up prime and are good to go but for the oil I guess just kept seeping down and just left a huge mess leaking out the threaded side. Now I keep it in the fridge and will just run wax/budders in these carts and leave the oil to the Rev.

BudBuddy,

Mflbparox

i have a question! when i put my iso oil in the cake tip then i put my lighter up to it if i start seeing smoke am i doing it wrong? and usually i scrape then just put the oil around the edges of the tip is that a bad idea should i focus more on putting it in the middle of the cake tip instead of the edges? and then after i keep the lighter up to the tip sometimes it smokes, is that just me or anyone else? any help?

Mflbparox,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey ! MFLB parox i don't have an Omi but.. if you using the standart gasspraying lighter it will soot on the metal cart , just like it does with glass and any other surface :). + with it you cannot direct the stream of the flame and it is very possible that you combust the oil on the edges of the cart if there is any . Sry if i cause confusion just my thoughts :p

Abysmal Vapor,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Mflbparox said:
i have a question! when i put my iso oil in the cake tip then i put my lighter up to it if i start seeing smoke am i doing it wrong? and usually i scrape then just put the oil around the edges of the tip is that a bad idea should i focus more on putting it in the middle of the cake tip instead of the edges? and then after i keep the lighter up to the tip sometimes it smokes, is that just me or anyone else? any help?

if its smokin it just means it is too hot and is starting to ...smoke....or vape...or whatever. stop lighting it and let it cool down a bit. if its that hot it probly has run down anyway especially with a runny oil like ISO. ISO is not a recommended oil, but if you are using it and with a cake tip, just plug the hole with a small nail and you don't have to worry about clogging it and then ur good no matter how you fill it. do recommend getting a fill tool tho. i like to have the cart at a 35 degree angle and try to drip the oil on one side so air can come up the other, personally. hope that helps
investing in a torch and a beverage warmer might be a good idea.

Bob Loblaw,

Mflbparox

Bob Loblaw said:
Mflbparox said:

if its smokin it just means it is too hot and is starting to ...smoke....or vape...or whatever. stop lighting it and let it cool down a bit. if its that hot it probly has run down anyway especially with a runny oil like ISO. ISO is not a recommended oil, but if you are using it and with a cake tip, just plug the hole with a small nail and you don't have to worry about clogging it and then ur good no matter how you fill it. do recommend getting a fill tool tho. i like to have the cart at a 35 degree angle and try to drip the oil on one side so air can come up the other, personally. hope that helps
investing in a torch and a beverage warmer might be a good idea.

plug which hole with a small nail the tiny one that the smoke is supposed to come out of yeah the cake tip is small enough so it doesnt need to be covered but yeah i need a fill tool asap.

Mflbparox,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Mflbparox said:
does anyone have a fill tool just sitting around that is willing to help a follow FC MEMBER!!!!! :)
i would if you were local. investing in quality tools pays off in the long run, imho

Bob Loblaw,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Mflb, I wish I still had an extra filling tool. I just gave it too a fellow patient last week. :( Man, you really need to get one. It keeps the cart clean. They are fairly heavy duty and you can preheat them and most concentrates flow right in nicely.

Jeppy,
Top Bottom