Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

kertong

*please delete me*
Here is how I fixed my delrin mouthtip venting issues. :) Just the addition of these ghetto-dremeled notches, each at 12:00, 3:00, 6:00, 9:00, guarantees that at any given rotation/position of the mouthpiece, even if it is bottomed out and flush against the bridge, will have a minimum of two of these notches venting directly into the tank past the bridge.

Every 15 pulls or so I twist the mouthpiece 180 degrees and it seems to "scrape" the collected oil off the mouthpiece with the bridge.

Been clog/oilytongue free for 72 hours now! So, along with the increased room around the flue, these notches ensure enough airflow for one side to property vent oil out, while drawing air in from the opposite notch, or one even flush against the bridge, etc, and will properly let oil flow down instead of being held up by vacuum.

kpWxE.jpg

kertong,

OF

Guys,

For those who frequent Elemental Wellness they've just started selling an adapter from the "ILove" guys so you can use their (510 thread) carts with your Omicron. I trust we don't need to discuss the wisdom of buying a $60 Glycerin based cart, but that adapter is worth having IMO. You can get the same thing from THC I think (in fact I think Elemental has them as well?) but these are two bucks each! I bought a few. I'm using one right now to charge my Omicron on a 510 base e-cig charger.....catch on? Five buck replacements? No more flaky center terminal pulling out. Two bucks makes cheap insurance next time you're in for a gram or two of concentrates?

OF

OF,
Reactions: kertong

kertong

*please delete me*
OF: I saw those adapters at harborside for $2 as well! I didn't even think about charging through the adapter, that alone makes several of these adapters worth picking up!

The "one love" vape XL pen seems to be bunk the more research I do on it (common complaints of the cotton wick burning out, overheating, tasting terrible, etc). But one budtender at harborside did clue me in to why patients love the vape XL pen.. they apparently carry/produce a "high CBD" cartridge that comes in at some low THC number, but has about 52% CBD! People seem to like popping those on the omicrons to medicate..

kertong,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
OF: I saw those adapters at harborside for $2 as well! I didn't even think about charging through the adapter, that alone makes several of these adapters worth picking up!

The "one love" vape XL pen seems to be bunk the more research I do on it (common complaints of the cotton wick burning out, overheating, tasting terrible, etc). But one budtender at harborside did clue me in to why patients love the vape XL pen.. they apparently carry/produce a "high CBD" cartridge that comes in at some low THC number, but has about 52% CBD! People seem to like popping those on the omicrons to medicate..

The numbers are bs kertong.

Look at it this way. You have high cbd oil. Lets say 50%.

Thats 500mg out of a 1000mg which is 1 gram.

Now you take that 1 gram oil and mix it with 1ml of glycerin. the specific gravity of oil i think is 1.04 so its close to being a gram of oil is same as 1 ml of glycerin.

So when you take 500mg of cbd from 1000mg of oil and add another 1000mg of glycerin now your cbd ratio goes down to 25%. now you have 500 mg inside 2000mg of mixture

Here is where it gets tricky.

For anyone to cover costs of operation, they need to mix minimum of 3 grams glycerin to 1 gram of oil, this lowers the cbd down to 12.5%. Not so close to the 50% mark anymore right?

Hope this helpds.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: kertong

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
Ohhhh snappp!!!! Thc!!thc!!thc!! Haha that's wassup... I have a question @thc....
What will be available for purchase in a few days online? And has a price been set?..

Uce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ohhhh snappp!!!! Thc!!thc!!thc!! Haha that's wassup... I have a question @thc....
What will be available for purchase in a few days online? And has a price been set?..

Refresh my memory boss? I think the silver v2 is going up to be ordered, and maybe The Hammer.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kertong

*please delete me*
The numbers are bs kertong.
So when you take 500mg of cbd from 1000mg of oil and add another 1000mg of glycerin now your cbd ratio goes down to 25%. now you have 500 mg inside 2000mg of mixture

Here is where it gets tricky.

For anyone to cover costs of operation, they need to mix minimum of 3 grams glycerin to 1 gram of oil, this lowers the cbd down to 12.5%. Not so close to the 50% mark anymore right?

That is *great* to know. Thanks THC Sci!!

kertong,

B.

War Criminal
Just got some omicron carts that I added to my thermovape rev, thay're awesome!

Thanks to everyone for the tips on how to load the carts, crimped my frosting tip, loaded it up, applied heat and pow! Love them both, I highly recommend the rev too.

B.,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Just got some omicron carts that I added to my thermovape rev, thay're awesome!

Thanks to everyone for the tips on how to load the carts, crimped my frosting tip, loaded it up, applied heat and pow! Love them both, I highly recommend the rev too.

What ohm?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

beEasy

Hey THC, I'm planning on upgrading my Omicron v1 and I noticed that the address to send back our v1 is in Van Nuys. It just happens that I will be in that area next week. Do you think I can drop by the location and exchange my v1 for v2?

beEasy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

Im guessing at 6 volts?

OF whats the maximum current output of the Tenergy batteries?

If you are using the Thermo, im sure you can fit 2 cr123a 3.7v in it and make it into a 7.4v unit and use the 5 ohms, but then again i dont have the device and have not tested this.

Also please use that voltage with our 5 ohm cartridges, because the rev my get to hot for the cr123 and then you have a boom.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

B.

War Criminal
I took the advice of folks in the rev thread, I guess I should have come here first. I don't know anything about this volts and ohms stuff.

Is it dangerous to use a 4 ohm cart on my thermovape battery?

And ya, its two 3.7v batteries. Should I use a different battery?

B.,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I took the advice of folks in the rev thread, I guess I should have come here first. I don't know anything about this volts and ohms stuff.

Is it dangerous to use a 4 ohm cart on my thermovape battery?

And ya, its two 3.7v batteries. Should I use a different battery?

Please show me images of the battery, and using the 4 ohm on 7.4v is asking for trouble.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Uce

Hey THC MY BAD THE T.i. Nail Cart... Will this be useable on the the v1 and if so when will it be out?

Uce,

Uce

Yesss...whats the pricing going to be like and thee lifespan of the nail cart?

Uce,
Top Bottom