Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
Labs fukn lie to you all the time there puttn a fancy name on
Ways that have been around for decades..but the stuf that @sticky had a vid of looks dark!!!thats the first pure gold wit that color I've seen..: here's one way... Get sum d-limonene that shud make you your pure gold as you would with qwiso..see your results.. As what
You would get? Iono I have a process I've masterd I've been charging for in home classes with people who are now in my circle..so those who don't know anything about botony or chemistry then leave
It to the bigg boys to do.

@kertong
Hell yaa brotha see you there man along with a good portion of sf highest haha Im thinkn bout reserving a spot really early..get a BBQ goin if not WHO CARES on 420 haha

Uce,
Reactions: kertong

Uce

@kertong
Hey have you tried the cookies nectar yet? In the omicron the taste is incredible..

Uce,

kertong

*please delete me*
@uce: i'll bring my smoker! (a wood fired bbq smoker, as well as the fun ones haha).

I've tried the nectar stuff in the omicron. I don't know, I just can't get used to anything CO2 pulled in the omicron. They all seem to have this weird, funky cheese/mildew/plastic taste that I can't get past. Seems to be just me, my friends all love it, as well as the harborside budtenders I asked! Ah well....

kertong,

Uce

Kertong !!! my friend have I got a surprise for your tastebuds man ive been workin my own nectar bro its way different..N I feel the same way you do man I'm telln you I didn't like the unkown source part..I feel alot better knoWing that my product is what it's Spose to

Hey yea for real bruh Fukit Haha bring the smoker man shits Going to be off the hook!
Ill have my flavs of oils

Black berry
Dairy queen
Super lemon haze
Pineapple express oils
And some of my very own (Disgo) it's a self made strain of mine sfv og clone x white widow father
It's some high grade stuff i will be outing for all to have soon just waiting on my mother plant to grow. The final product is amazing well be Rollin that up for sure..

Uce,

Uce

I have the cookies but that won't be ready till next run.

Uce,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm breaking in my first Omicron cart with some Pure Gold right now, myself. I love this stuff.

How many hits should I expect out of one capsule (.5g)?

Also, is it safe to lay it down on its side?

:peace:

Stu,

JoeKickass

I'm breaking in my first Omicron cart with some Pure Gold right now, myself. I love this stuff.

How many hits should I expect out of one capsule (.5g)?

Also, is it safe to lay it down on its side?

I would say 50-100 short bursts

And only when cold

JoeKickass,
Reactions: Stu

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I would say 50-100 short bursts

And only when cold

Thanks, JKA.

By "cold" do you mean that the unit hasn't been used in awhile and it's at room temperature, or only when the "room temperature" is cold?

Stu,

JoeKickass

Thanks, JKA.

By "cold" do you mean that the unit hasn't been used in awhile and it's at room temperature, or only when the "room temperature" is cold?

It depends on the oil really, Puregold is pretty fluid so keep an eye on it until it is cool to the touch. With a wax or budder you don't have to be as careful.

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
guys with pure gold please let it cool down between hits. we say 20-30 seconds if you can.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It depends on the oil really, Puregold is pretty fluid so keep an eye on it until it is cool to the touch. With a wax or budder you don't have to be as careful.

I must not've been clear, sorry. Assuming that you're using a cart filled with PG, and it's not been used for a while and sits at room temperature (say, between 65 and 75 degrees F), would it be safe to leave it in a horizontal position?

Thanks again.

Stu,

Blue Dream

Blue dream.. I'd suggest maybe pulling EVEN SLLOOWWER then what you would
Even concider slow would be, but make sure to keep consistent air flow goin through and you
Should with out a dout get ripped..but if not yu can take a eye glass dropper the ones you'd buy at Walgreens
Shove it upwards into the bottom of the ruuber mouth piece and push it thru till the top of the dropper should fit and rest with the rubber cap snug inside.
That way you can monitor your vape..
I currently using this because I'm constantly showing people this omicron I should be getting sponsors hahaha jkjk
The problem was a bad battery! I'm now getting really nice hits but I have to keep the power on for about 15 sec a shot. The batteries do not last too long doing this. Is it OK to do this if I'm willing to sacrifice battery power?

Blue Dream,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The problem was a bad battery! I'm now getting really nice hits but I have to keep the power on for about 15 sec a shot. The batteries do not last too long doing this.

On which model ? v1 or v2?

The V2 has high drain batteries, that means they drain faster but provide the needed power for cartridge.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

I must not've been clear, sorry. Assuming that you're using a cart filled with PG, and it's not been used for a while and sits at room temperature (say, between 65 and 75 degrees F), would it be safe to leave it in a horizontal position?

Thanks again.

I think* it would be ok in a room under 70 F but if the sun shines on it or it warms above 80 F I wouldn't risk it for too long...

*I keep my PureGold cart horizontal in the Persei box, maybe 65-70 in a dark place

JoeKickass,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Stu, did you make that trip yet?
Not yet. I'll be leaving in a couple of weeks, so I'm happy to have found what I think will be a perfect solution. I'm going to just pack my "e-cig" and throw a couple of PG capsules in with my "other vitamins".

Wish me luck!

Stu,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
No. I'm testing them on the DA from Gentleman's. I want to find a sigle redeeming quality in it (the DA) before I throw it away.

Let us know how it compares when you are done.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Not yet. I'll be leaving in a couple of weeks, so I'm happy to have found what I think will be a perfect solution. I'm going to just pack my "e-cig" and throw a couple of PG capsules in with my "other vitamins".

Wish me luck!
No doubt, man. You're good to go.

Jeppy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Let us know how it compares when you are done.
I don't have much to compare it to. I do have a Revolution, but I'm afraid I've never tried the Omicron.

I can tell you that if I end up recommending this to my friends, I won't make them go through the problems I had by finding a cheaper solution and will direct them directly to the source.

Stu,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I don't have much to compare it to. I do have a Revolution, but I'm afraid I've never tried the Omicron.

I can tell you that if I end up recommending this to my friends, I won't make them go through the problems I had by finding a cheaper solution and will direct them directly to the source.

Oh no problem buddy, just wanted to see if you had the 5 ohm cartos and if you can use it on your TV, just want some feed back as its mixed right now and this is how we make our products better.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

The problem was a bad battery! I'm now getting really nice hits but I have to keep the power on for about 15 sec a shot. The batteries do not last too long doing this. Is it OK to do this if I'm willing to sacrifice battery power?

Sounds like you're getting a handle on it. Some concentrates just don't seem to want to feed as easily as others. As long as it's stable (behaves the same way each hit) I'd run it. I've used concentrates that needed two cycles to get going. Often once the cart gets hot inside this improves.

If it's not stable, it might be time to melt it down again.

OF

OF,
Top Bottom