OLD MATE (formerly Medgrind)

Cloud McLongFoot

Sweet mate! I aim to have this design ironed out in the next week or so! thankyou
Sounds like I’ll be getting myself a grinder for Christmas! Been wanting to find some Aussie artisans who are making accessories for the Tinymight, do you know any woodworkers or glass workers who would be interested?

OMD

Accessory Maker
Sounds like I’ll be getting myself a grinder for Christmas! Been wanting to find some Aussie artisans who are making accessories for the Tinymight, do you know any woodworkers or glass workers who would be interested?
i actually do know a glass worker if you'd like to message me mate

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wow you guys are quick!! Thankyou mate. I have done a heap of changes to the design to make this even better. I'm planning on doing an update video for you all today showing a the changes (currently 8:30am here) and update my pre order page. Thankyou all!

Wondering how long we have to pre-order, and how much the price might go up afterward?? Think I will have to join even though I have no real need of course lol

OMD

Accessory Maker
Wondering how long we have to pre-order, and how much the price might go up afterward?? Think I will have to join even though I have no real need of course lol
At this stage im looking to cap the pre orders at 100~, this pre order is really only to allow me to purchase bulk stainless steel, beaings and magnets so i can hit the ground running with these things!

In regards to price:
I'll look at pricing after i have completed the pre order. I'f i get enough sales the price shouldnt increase as i can continue bulk material orders and bulk production runs. If i have to do small manafacturing runs thats when the price increases for me. We're looking good so far guys!

Thankyou

OMD

Accessory Maker
Guys, Thankyou so much for all the pre orders! I'm so grateful you guys are allowing me to achieve my goals in life.

What would you guys like to see from me? I want to give back to this community in anyway i can.

Are you interested to see more in depth CNC Machining videos? I can do my best to share the process involved in making these grinders and developing future products? There will certainly be ups and downs along the way. I believe the best way to make great products is to be open and transparent about the development process.

I have loads of cool things including a robot that loads our CNC mills that I haven't shown on my YouTube channel yet.

Let me know your thoughts.

EDIT: More improvements have been made to the design since releasing the video today.

Again, thankyou all.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@MCH will you be offering the 3 piece with raw machined finish or bead blasted or is it possible to pick?

Oh yeah I saw that option for the two-piece, but not the three-piece, I would love the inside to be raw machined shiny smooth finish instead of any bead blasting personally...

The colors are really cool I'm digging the pink one.

Also purple, aquamarine and blue

@Grass Yes I mean yeah you should do that buddy, the color is part of what makes them so great imo

Oh I didn't see aquamarine as an option when I ordered, I chose blue, assuming it would be the light blue below in the top left corner:
Screenshot-20221129-213552.png

You can see next to the purple, there is also a teal color, that was not listed as an option when I ordered...

Top Bottom