Old Head Dab-Ready and Terp Hammer

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Did he say $299... is that for machine + injector?
279 if you get on the waitlist. 299 normal price yes, includes no labware or the injector, those are all purchased seperately.

As far as I can tell, the dry herb thing won't be available at launch, but there will be a 25mm old banger and marble that is compatible with the dabready.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Is it a PID controller and a coil mounted in a box? Is there some newly developed electronics or....?? I have noticed PID controllers from different brands seem to vary wildly in price.. why is that?

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Is it a PID controller and a coil mounted in a box? Is there some newly developed electronics or....?? I have noticed PID controllers from different brands seem to vary wildly in price.. why is that?
id recommend watching the video I linked, he touches on the new manufacturing process for this system.

Seems to line up with every other PID system though, CH, High-5 etc.

Vapetothegrave,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

bestvaping

@Haze Mister I totally agree .. In comparison, the Freight Train is at the same price with the injector, go to understand .. especially since it seems to be a mini PID of everything that is most basic ? Honestly I thought that at this price the injector was included (the 220V is another problem).

snackmaster

Are those of you mostly interested in the terp hammer going to get the dab-ready or just DIY a coil setup? I totally understand paying for the convenience and everything else of a finished product, but $300 is tough to swallow if you already have PIDS, coils, etc.

Top Bottom