OK
Hammer-w-espolon-barbini-kazandjian-mcguire.jpg

:wave::lol:

I feel comfy within a good design
A cordless, revolutionary design
One that everyone else is chasing
Because it's nice to be free
Cord free
Ha! And "on cue"...! Well done, all of it.. right down to the "Cord free" part even...! 👍🏻

AS DO I!

Remember, if everyone only listened to the creator/manufacturer, we'd never have induction heaters for DV....

Hey, isn't that tequila is a little more my "speed" (a rather cheap, excellent value, I happen to like quite a bit)?

Edit: let me put it another way: some, or many even, see this system as an "end game", while others may see it as a starting or jumping off point..... there's room for all, no?!

Peace, love and all that bs.... 😘

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ok, so I feel you all deserve at least one example of such a scenario.... say you own one of these things, ok? and you wanna try taking your dab differently than say how the creator intends you do so <insert compelling technical adjective laden "marketing" bs here> with their device... ya with me? Say you wanna hit it slowly at a much lower temp, kinda "session" style with multiple hits.... whatcha gonna do? It's the only device you have? Guess you're shit outta luck cuz it goes waaay outside its intended use, right? Have you tried reheating as is or using a torch to maintain temp yet....? Not so good, imo... but this does not have to be...! Not with the new 'Flexi-daptable Banger SystemTM' from Ronco! (or Bolonco as it were...:rolleyes::mental::shrug::wave:)

Bologna,

quasars25

Now I’m confused by the current conversation. Did I miss something? I started out just wanting information to make my Terp Ready provide a stellar experience. Now that I have the device (and am thoroughly enjoying it), I am interested in how others are enjoying and their different setups. Diffuser bowl options, glass attachments, etc.

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
As beautiful as this is, I think it is just too damn expensive. I had someone design a 3D caddy for my Terp Ready, and it looks just fine.... and at a tiny fraction of the cost of the Command Center. I will probably update my profile pick with my 3D Caddy.
Old Head Command Center available! Hefty price tag of $169 but looks lovely.

Since OldHead has discontinued the trays, I made one out of African Padauk wood.

n6w1qyn457gt5oshia2cjh09zpei8h9.jpg

k146yyewzqlx3b1d2ci2r0b9kw5zu2o.jpg

ka8z7l7m9wms5akd4ewqzigmgtey8u2.jpg

If anyone is interested in this tray or a custom setup for your needs - please reach out to me on Insta; CloudForestWoodcraft or on the EntExchange on Discord, same user name.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I like it, but it looks like it needs to be a few cm deeper to better accommodate the Terp Hammer.
The Sticky Brick bowls are perfect for the Terp Hammer. I've got 9 or 10, and they all work beautifully with the Terp Hammer, as well as my other ball vapes and Neo's.
I use my SB Flip Brick without the intake brick, as a bowl when I want a bit more distance or different angles, with certain waterpieces.
10mmM to 18mmF adapter with screen works as great injector bowl for the Terp Hammer, if you need a bowl for 10mm pieces. I get mine from POTV.

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

@FirmLeg -- No, don't think that one would work, it's for the Duo device. Says 16mm bowl diameter, walls look thin, so its total diameter is about 20mm or less

The SiC insert that OldHead sold to place within the DabReady coil is 25mm outer diameter, just like a standard quartz banger. Needs to be snug in the coil, like a standard quartz banger

Can be difficult searching for a 25mm outer diameter SiC insert. Frustrating, as search results return inserts to fit inside a standard 25mm OD quartz banger. Not what we want

Don't know where Brian got them, and don't know if he will list them again. Sorry I'm not more helpful, and sorry I'm forcing you to see my unobtanium coil SiC insert

Here's a pic. Small insert is common one, found on many sites, fits inside a 25mm standard quartz banger at left. The large one is for fitting within the DabReady coil, it's beefy, accepts 16mm OD bangers with pillars

Si-C-insert-sizes-side-by-side.jpg

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
If anyone finds anything please drop it here! I’ve been trying to find something myself, I’d like to grab a Luna to run in it as well.

Timps27,
Reactions: Magic9

FirmLeg

@FirmLeg -- No, don't think that one would work, it's for the Duo device. Says 16mm bowl diameter, walls look thin, so its total diameter is about 20mm or less

The SiC insert that OldHead sold to place within the DabReady coil is 25mm outer diameter, just like a standard quartz banger. Needs to be snug in the coil, like a standard quartz banger

Can be difficult searching for a 25mm outer diameter SiC insert. Frustrating, as search results return inserts to fit inside a standard 25mm OD quartz banger. Not what we want

Don't know where Brian got them, and don't know if he will list them again. Sorry I'm not more helpful, and sorry I'm forcing you to see my unobtanium coil SiC insert

Here's a pic. Small insert is common one, found on many sites, fits inside a 25mm standard quartz banger at left. The large one is for fitting within the DabReady coil, it's beefy, accepts 16mm OD bangers with pillars

Si-C-insert-sizes-side-by-side.jpg
Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately that was my concern, devastating! At the moment it feels like a compromise choosing between the dab ready and the luna. Will keep my eyes open

FirmLeg,
Reactions: Magic9

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I go the other way, cuz to me, the coil (none of my bangers sit level in it naturally and rock unless I put a heavy marble on top... since day one, btw...:rolleyes:) already isn't deep enough, especially with deep-dish 710Coil ones, and could really use another wrap (do you really need to support every shitty 25mm banger....? again :rolleyes:) so further raising the inner bottom, if the insert/adapter does, in fact, have a bottom (?) for a 16mm or fingerbangers etc...? Nah, not for me, but if it's just a hole, that's a completely dif story and may be something i'd consider checking out. I'm already lightly torching the upper banger wall before a sizable dab to instantly/automatically vape off the spatter, if there is any, and to make the pearls spin high and vape off material easily that way, too... instead of just leaving it hanging there looking all sad and neglected..... I just grabbed an 18mm faceted sapphire, and regular ruby insert and 2 polished SiC ones (thinner wall tho, than my other ones) on sale from High Five and I have only tried the gems each once, but there's def noticeable differences (and no, it's not buyers remorse or the opposite :lol:)... I'm just not ready to describe it much further than that atm...:peace:

Edit: All the crap that I bought from High Five and posted recently in the inserts thread is pretty f'n excellent and totally worth it as far as I can tell... except the dropdown arrived broken in the box and they haven't replied back to my email yet... and it's been like 5+ hours so far, too.. grrrrr!:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...! Just about to crack this Highland Park 12... lined quality antique Danish sterling silver or Dave & Buster's freebie shot glass to "sip" from....? Hmmm.... (and now you see why I'm getting 2 from THG... and no, I don't usually sip single malt from a shot glass) Sorry, I only let close personal friends view my purchased artwork, and only in person, too (no pics ever)... a delicious alcoholic beverage will have to do ;):

Bitties live rosin using the baby recycler with the sapphire insert and a 5mm sapphire pearl in a 710Coils deep-dish opaque bottom banger heated to 530F...:smug::peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yeah, it's great that Old Head is currently running a 20% off BF sale.... for a bunch of products that are perpetually out of stock.

Imo, the company (and owner) are a bit of a joke. Honestly (and this was months ago), I don't appreciate having a "2nds", crooked 14mm injector bowl shipped with my unit and then being instructed about "the variations of hand made glass" when being made aware, as if I'm some sort of newb...:rolleyes: the fuckin' thing cost almost half a grand! Grrrrrr. So, I say "ok", I'll deal with it, and this is after the first auto-spinner that shipped with the system was defective and the marble wouldn't make a proper seal.... so then he sent a new one with a big crack on the rim which was ultimately refunded. Now, since, my original crooked injector bowl broke awhile ago and I've been using cheapo AliX replacements waiting FOREVER for a proper one that should've shipped with my original unit to be in stock, which apparently never will be...!

I don't want to even want to get into the insulting reply by Brian when enquiring about a walnut stand a couple of months ago.... :disgust:

"labware", my ass.... "jankware" is more like it

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

Yeah, it's great that Old Head is currently running a 20% off BF sale.... for a bunch of products that are perpetually out of stock.

Imo, the company (and owner) are a bit of a joke. Honestly (and this was months ago), I don't appreciate having a "2nds", crooked 14mm injector bowl shipped with my unit and then being instructed about "the variations of hand made glass" when being made aware, as if I'm some sort of newb...:rolleyes: the fuckin' thing cost almost half a grand! Grrrrrr. So, I say "ok", I'll deal with it, and this is after the first auto-spinner that shipped with the system was defective and the marble wouldn't make a proper seal.... so then he sent a new one with a big crack on the rim which was ultimately refunded. Now, since, my original crooked injector bowl broke awhile ago and I've been using cheapo AliX replacements waiting FOREVER for a proper one that should've shipped with my original unit to be in stock, which apparently never will be...!

I don't want to even want to get into the insulting reply by Brian when enquiring about a walnut stand a couple of months ago.... :disgust:

"labware", my ass.... "jankware" is more like it
That’s not what I would expect when paying that sort of money.
Was just going to ask if anyone knows if there is an EU version of the dab ready as I was just on their site and it only has US models as far as I can see. Think I will just buy the basic e nail kit from RVS now.

Raskolnikov,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This thing looks pretty cool..... like the possible heat retention potential... wonder if it fits 🤔:
bet it does....

Greenleaf88

Hey fellow stoners, I’m about to pull the trigger on a terp hammer system have 2 questions?

Will the Rio banger fit lol not a game changer

The other I probably know the answer too does it compare to a pid hit for herb

Edit third question do I need to buy the stand for the hammer or can I leave it in the hot coil most of the day.

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
This thing looks pretty cool..... like the possible heat retention potential... wonder if it fits 🤔:
bet it does....
I have a HE Gavel V3 that looks similar and it provides stellar hits!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hey fellow stoners, I’m about to pull the trigger on a terp hammer system have 2 questions?

Will the Rio banger fit lol not a game changer

The other I probably know the answer too does it compare to a pid hit for herb
Any 25mm OD should fit... I've had pretty much zero issues with all my bangers from multiple manufacturers that meet this spec.

I dunno, cuz if never hit a flower bowl heated by a corded coil, but I would imagine it would be quite dif as the hammer is slowly cooling while off the coil, instead of maintaining a constant temp.

Greenleaf88

Any 25mm OD should fit... I've had pretty much zero issues with all my bangers from multiple manufacturers that meet this spec.

I dunno, cuz if never hit a flower bowl heated by a corded coil, but I would imagine it would be quite dif as the hammer is slowly cooling while off the coil, instead of maintaining a constant temp.
And when not in use do u leave ur hammer on the coil or on a stand to cool off. After the hit is done and ur chilling waiting for the next hit

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
And when not in use do u leave ur hammer on the coil or on a stand to cool off.
Depends... if I plan on sticking with flower, and micro (or macro) dosing all day/night or for any extended period of time, the hammer goes straight back to its home on the heated coil waiting to be called into action after hitting.... otherwise, a banger will replace it. Only time I shut it off is if I'm leaving the property, or it's time for snooze.

Greenleaf88

Depends... if I plan on sticking with flower, and micro (or macro) dosing all day/night or for any extended period of time, the hammer goes straight back to its home on the heated coil waiting to be called into action after hitting.... otherwise, a banger will replace it. Only time shut it off is if I'm leaving the property, or it's time for snooze.
Ok so I’m gonna order it now without the stand if it can stay on my hits are about 30 to 40 min apart anyway.

Thank you for the help can’t wait to get it.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ok so I’m gonna order it now without the stand if it can stay on my hits are about 30 to 40 min apart anyway.

Thank you for the help can’t wait to get it.
Anytime!

Yeah, the stand looks sweet but waaaaay too expensive, fuck that. I grabbed one of these to replace the thick, cheap, yard sale glass ashtray I was using as a holder:

And only threw it in with a bunch of other crap I was getting cuz it's cheap enough.... works fine enough for me tho...

Edit: I'd also recommend NOT purchasing any of their dab "labware" 🙄, and only their injector bowls.... if you don't mind "2nds", cuz that's apparently all they want to sell in support of their device.... and I'm talkin' for MONTHS now :disgust:.... ie = JOKE company. There is NO excuse for this. NONE.

How do only "1st" quality injector bowls ship with the unit, but only offer "2nds" as a replacement....? I'll tell you how, they only have "2nds" and that's what ships with your (my) unit. Pretty LAME making us consume YOUR mistake, before releasing the proper ones that should've shipped originally.

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

pretty Yeti in morning light, shows sparkles and caneworking. Pardon my annoying tremors

I'm even using water with this rig, usually vape dry. Cordless is the way to go -- freedom of movement. Brian did a good job isolating heat from wood handle, unlike a competitor's handle I saw in a recent T&J vid, ouch. He also designed a vertical, unified body. Again, unlike others

LongDraw

Have had my terp hammer know for a few months i think and really love it. only thing i use at home as it ticks the box of convection and love the plug in base for constant power. Love the only cleaning is the bong and the injector. Have a lot of other devices, but really only use the tiny might og if i am going somewhere.

Picked up theri banger, but only tried one dab. Really like dabs in general, but have been enjoying just putting a little on top of flower, or using hash oil on top of flower. Get that extra kick without the extra cleaning.

Seeing the other types out there, has there been any mention or plans for a defuser head/handle as well? Would love to try one, but don't want to buy another set-up, really happy with this one for my needs.

Top Bottom