Old Head Dab-Ready and Terp Hammer

ChooChooCharlie

Hammer time:
Vertex-Hammer-Moon.jpg

cordless injection good for drunk dancing on balcony
(don't use water, reverse Vertex, tight dropdown)

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I’d be interested to hear your experience with the auto spinner. I couldn’t get my original one to spin at all (air gap), Brian replaced it no questions asked, fantastic service as always. The replacement I can now get to spin, but barely unless I absolutely rip it, which… sub-optimal for dab draws.

Totally anecdotal, just looking for data points.

On that note, I picked up a 25x50 bucket and Duo bubble cap from Victory Glassworks. It’s a very nice unit, and pairs well with DabReady!

Zow237

I’d be interested to hear your experience with the auto spinner. I couldn’t get my original one to spin at all (air gap), Brian replaced it no questions asked, fantastic service as always. The replacement I can now get to spin, but barely unless I absolutely rip it, which… sub-optimal for dab draws.

On that note, I picked up a 25x50 bucket and Duo bubble cap from Victory Glassworks. It’s a very nice unit, and pairs well with DabReady!
I just have to make sure i push down on the marble ball cap and it spins freely

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ha, I fuct that all up... wrong addy for the card even tho PayPal MC sent a notice saying it went thru, but it never actually did and Brian (finally, had to email twice :rolleyes:) got back to me and was nice enough to inform me that there was currently a better 'LABORDAY' sale... sooo.... BOOM! Decided to DROP the Terp HAMMER, too!:

Psyched!!

Edit: and this time it did indeed go thru...:tup::rockon:

Last edited:

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Ha, I fuct that all up... wrong addy for the card even tho PayPal MC sent a notice saying it went thru, but it never actually did and Brian (finally, had to email twice :rolleyes:) got back to me and was nice enough to inform me that there was currently a better 'LABORDAY' sale... sooo.... BOOM! Decided to DROP the Terp HAMMER, too!:

Awesome news! I've had mine for exactly 3 weeks today. I was very nervous about coming that much out of pocket, but I am glad I did. It's a great all in one system, and I'm glad I made the purchase. It has elevated (lack of a better term) the experience. For me anyway.

quasars25

Psyched!!

Edit: and this time it did indeed go thru...:tup::rockon:
I went to the Oldhead site, but could not find anything about a discount. How did you do this?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I went to the Oldhead site, but could not find anything about a discount. How did you do this?
Do what, exactly? Like I said, I emailed Brian (the site/co addy) when it was obvious to me my order was fuct, and he mentioned the sale... must be a Reddit thing, I'd assume, or for those in the "know" (prior customers etc)...?

Edit: and of course, there you go, the IG/Facebook crowd, too... thanks, @Grass Yes.

Last edited:

quasars25

Do what, exactly? Like I said, I emailed Brian (the site/co addy) when it was obvious to me my order was fuct, and he mentioned the sale... must be a Reddit thing, I'd assume, or for those in the "know" (prior customers etc)...?

Edit: and of course, there you go, the IG/Facebook crowd, too... thanks, @Grass Yes.
When I went to the site, there was no mention of a discount, so I was inquiring as to how you got it. Sorry if I came off a bit confusing. You can blame me being high at the moment. I did send Oldhead an email. So hopefully they will respond.

When I went to the site, there was no mention of a discount, so I was inquiring as to how you got it. Sorry if I came off a bit confusing. You can blame me being high at the moment. I did send Oldhead an email. So hopefully they will respond.
Update! Nevermind.... I see the sale info now! I guess I'm truly super lit. Thanks!

So, I am going to pull the trigger today on a Terp Ready. Can someone give me some info on the measurement of the base? The site gives very little info on the device. I am going to have someone make a caddy/station for it. Although the one sold by oldhead is really nice, it is way overpriced for the purpose it serves. $90 for a simple caddy???

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
So, I am going to pull the trigger today on a Terp Ready. Can someone give me some info on the measurement of the base? The site gives very little info on the device. I am going to have someone make a caddy/station for it. Although the one sold by oldhead is really nice, it is way overpriced for the purpose it serves. $90 for a simple caddy???
5.5in x 3in. according to a quick ruler measurement.

quasars25

o, the Terp Hammer came on Friday. I used it Friday night and it punched me in the face!! That was truly the most potent I've ever had! Yesterday, I used the banger to do a dab. Last night I used the hammer and there is where I messed up. I must have placed too much in the bowl or I took too many inhales. I greened out!! Paranoia, rapid heart beat, profuse sweating... I thought I was dying, but after laying on the floor ( I don't know how I ended up on the floor) for about 15 minutes, I started to feel better. However, al I wanted to do at that point was go to bed. I guess I underestimated this device. I expected it to be a hard hitter, but was not prepared for how powerful it is. Anyway, I guess I will have to learn how much my body can tolerate.

quasars25

Are there any options for the 14mm glass extraction bowl for the Terp Ready? Is the glass bowl the only option? What about wooden or metal extraction bowls?

quasars25,
Reactions: Magic9

Principal Guy

snackmaster

Are there any options for the 14mm glass extraction bowl for the Terp Ready? Is the glass bowl the only option? What about wooden or metal extraction bowls?
I like b2cvape’s metal injector bowl but 1) it doesn’t hold much because the terp hammer sits pretty deep and 2) the fit is a little weird because the terp hammer bottoms out on a small ledge just before the tapers fully mate together.

Not perfect, but pretty good micro dose bowl that puts herb close to heat.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mt8KweK

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Some stuff of note I got on the cheap that's come in so far from a multi-day spending spree on the AliExpress app for this device to fool around with:

Surprisingly good tamp/stir tool...!:

Super cheap one for the pocket (not a great weed scoop) that's "worth it", I'd say:
IMG-2293.jpg

Decent enough staging stand for loading etc:

I have a ton of other more loosely related stuff here and on the way, as well as a few dif injector bowls coming to give my thoughts on if you're interested...:peace:

Edit: I even got these cuz I'm such a huge baby!
IMG-2295.jpg

Setup of the hour:

IMG-2297.jpg

IMG-2298.jpg

IMG-2299.jpg

I didn't take the Lifeproof case off my phone for these, that's why they're extra-shitty... sorry, too much shit going on!

Last edited:

quasars25

Some stuff of note I got on the cheap that's come in so far from a multi-day spending spree on the AliExpress app for this device to fool around with:

Surprisingly good tamp/stir tool...!:

Super cheap one for the pocket (not a great weed scoop) that's "worth it", I'd say:
IMG-2293.jpg

Decent enough staging stand for loading etc:

I have a ton of other more loosely related stuff here and on the way, as well as a few dif injector bowls coming to give my thoughts on if you're interested...:peace:

Edit: I even got these cuz I'm such a huge baby!
IMG-2295.jpg

Setup of the hour:

IMG-2297.jpg

IMG-2298.jpg

IMG-2299.jpg

I didn't take the Lifeproof case off my phone for these, that's why they're extra-shitty... sorry, too much shit going on!
Nice setup! I would love to take a look at the injector bowls when you get them. I'm waiting on a custom 3D printed caddy to arrive. Once it does, I'll take a photo of my setup as well. I think there is a business that makes wooden bowls. I wonder if they work for the Terp Hammer.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Sorry I took so long to reply, but I finally got back to Brain and wanted to wait until that...:

Yes, it appears I may have the exact same issue as you, the top edge of the banger isn't perfectly round (I think the weld tweaked it a bit) and you can actually see the air gaps when you place the marble, and thus you have to pull too hard to get the pearls to spin. Brian is sending another... I mentioned that even the injector bowl is little crooked but otherwise functions fine and I got the "Unfortunately when we're dealing with quartz and glass there's always some variation" speil...:rolleyes: but I kind of expected it... Like I said tho, it still works fine and I have these coming soon to checkout, too:
IMG-2321.jpg

The dabbing warehouse auto spinner banger works effortlessly with Brian's marble and pearls, even with the thicker wall (which holds more heat...:tup:)

Edit: dammit! I meant to order the long one, not the short one, of the middle injector bowls with carb above... who knows, maybe it will be good for microdosing...?:hmm::science:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Seeing as yesterday was a flower day, today shall be a concentrate day:

SOTH (setup of the hour):

IMG-2327.jpg

IMG-2328.jpg

IMG-2331.jpg

IMG-2333.jpg

Items of note:

Texas Hot Glass Contoured Baby Recycler
Dabbing Warehouse ash catcher
Dabbing Warehouse auto-spinner banger
2 AliExpress 6mm SiC pearls
Old Head marble cap
AliExpress cheapo hot knife tip and battery (works GREAT!)'
Insert collection (love using them with reg and deep-dish bangers!)
Cadillac Rainbows live resin (already had a shot of Banana Tangie earlier this morning)
Simple Green bath (yellow silicone container)
OG beater Yeti filled with Sumatra (dark, no sugar...:brow::tup:)

:peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom