Officialy a vapor girl :) Returning my new Mighty. (long)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
a PIRO is on the way, and i'll be selling my Sticky Brick once it gets here.
i should have gotten any Brick besides the OG, so i could use a WPA.
oh well, you live and you learn...
:)

:lol: I really thought I had done that convincing you to get the junior before you suddenly pulled the trigger on the OG! I think the runt looks great too...

The piro is great but is also very easy to scorch and combust btw!

Shit Snacks,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

:lol: I really thought I had done that convincing you to get the junior before you suddenly pulled the trigger on the OG! I think the runt looks great too...

Oof, I'm sorry the Brick didn't work out after all the gushing I did about the flavor, ritual, etc. I've always been happy with the cooling of the big OG mouthpiece but it's true that I haven't owned any amphibian bricks, never use whips, and seldom use my cheap bubblers with my other vapes. You gonna go hydro brick, Runt with the curved wpa, or just leave brick lineup alone for a minute?

@Shit Snacks I don't get the intake angle on the Piro. For both j-hook and bubbler use the intake points exactly in the opposite direction I'd prefer.

~vapeslut.xo~

lmao! i was also liking the runt.
and i did NOT forget your recommendation! lmao!
i was almost frustrated you were right lol

combustion - i'll keep that in my mind!
i think i'll enjoy playing with the Piro :)
i dont actually regret getting the Brick. it was fun to try!
Oof, I'm sorry the Brick didn't work out after all the gushing I did about the flavor, ritual, etc. I've always been happy with the cooling of the big OG mouthpiece but it's true that I haven't owned any amphibian bricks, never use whips, and seldom use my cheap bubblers with my other vapes. You gonna go hydro brick, Runt with the curved wpa, or just leave brick lineup alone for a minute?

@Shit Snacks I don't get the intake angle on the Piro. For both j-hook and bubbler use the intake points exactly in the opposite direction I'd prefer.
nobody's fault, the Brick is an awesome vape and i got an instant compliment the first time
i showed it to someone!
they really did think it was an art piece LOL.

Overall the Brick is pretty awesome but i underestimated my sensitivity to dry vapor!
it's not like dry smoke, you don't really play with it,
with vapor it seems i'm always trying to get that last bit, or a little bit more,
because it's so much easier on my throat.

so for now i would rather have a portable thing i can just stick on a water pipe,
for friends and such. (Exploring PIRO as an alternative to the Sticky lineup :)

When i'm a little richer maybe i'll become a "flavor chaser" and dump my bowls after one hit ;)
Last thing i will say! despite wanting something else now, nothing tasted better than the Brick!
Even the Elev8r. For me it was a clear tie, with each of them having different character but
equally enjoyable taste.

They can have the comfort of hitting their own piece, and i can just slap the PIRO on there :)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
with vapor it seems i'm always trying to get that last bit, or a little bit more,

That’s extremely common with manual vaporizers. It’s why something temp controlled is preferable for beginners IMO.

I do like manual vapes and the occasional ritual, but at the end of the day I’m lazy and just like flicking a switch to get great vapor every time.

stonedmallone

Wow this was a hilarious thread to comb through LOL. Just throwing my 2 cents into the ring, it sounds like you would really benefit from a VapBong & Tinymight/Firewood 7/Tetra P80 combination. I don't have a FW7 or P80, but I have heard they are similar to the TinyMight. I really cannot express how much I love it and how incredible it is. I would buy another one instantly if mine broke. I'm sure i'd feel the same way about the FW7 & P80.

As for the Vapbong, that is my absolute favorite right now. The look of it alone makes me love it, add on top of it that for me, it's the best performing vape that I have personally tried. Which isn't a lot. Still, I absolutely love it and it gets me wrecked. The fact that they are completely hand made makes it so special for me. It's truly beautiful. The obvious downside is they can be absolute headache to acquire one, but imo it makes even more special when you do.

I think for now you're pretty set, just giving you some options to look out for in the future.

~vapeslut.xo~

That’s extremely common with manual vaporizers. It’s why something temp controlled is preferable for beginners IMO.

I do like manual vapes and the occasional ritual, but at the end of the day I’m lazy and just like flicking a switch to get great vapor every time.
my current preference is right in-between that :)
like, i dont want to just press a button, but tired of lighters.
so picking up the log is enough ritual :)

although if it ever gets to seem like too much work (LOL) i'll have to pick up a TinyMight
Wow this was a hilarious thread to comb through LOL. Just throwing my 2 cents into the ring, it sounds like you would really benefit from a VapBong & Tinymight/Firewood 7/Tetra P80 combination. I don't have a FW7 or P80, but I have heard they are similar to the TinyMight. I really cannot express how much I love it and how incredible it is. I would buy another one instantly if mine broke. I'm sure i'd feel the same way about the FW7 & P80.

As for the Vapbong, that is my absolute favorite right now. The look of it alone makes me love it, add on top of it that for me, it's the best performing vape that I have personally tried. Which isn't a lot. Still, I absolutely love it and it gets me wrecked. The fact that they are completely hand made makes it so special for me. It's truly beautiful. The obvious downside is they can be absolute headache to acquire one, but imo it makes even more special when you do.

I think for now you're pretty set, just giving you some options to look out for in the future.
i love everything about the Vapbong! (and i do mean everything lmao ;)
it looks amazing, all the videos i've seen make my VAS flare up :)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
my current preference is right in-between that :)
like, i dont want to just press a button, but tired of lighters.
so picking up the log is enough ritual :)

The log is so set it and forget it they don’t even have a button to press. Welcome to the lazy, hazy side of town 👽 Give it a month or so around here and you’ll have that v8r plugged into the wall too:lol:

Shit Snacks

Haha yeah it is different from anything else, but it is actually super simple and maybe the best, easy to aim just having to point the torch upwards and inhale... I just posted a photo in the thread, with new torch that I got, that is already pointing vertical, so yeah it is likely the easiest direct torch convection ever I think, minimizes the variables and very efficient with small narrow bowls!

Mr. Me2

Hey @~vapeslut.xo~ , we’ve mentioned the Nomad in this thread a few times, but I don’t know if you’ve lurked in that thread yet. Here’s a link:

The Nomad is a handmade artisan unregulated convection vape. Each one is custom and the wait is about a year. I know you’re not buying more now, but window shopping is free and these HAVE to be seen. Since you don’t want to “just push a button “ to vape, this may be another great option for you down the road. And you can get on a wait list now, if you’re tempted (and can drop off the list if you choose).

Shit Snacks

Hey @~vapeslut.xo~ , we’ve mentioned the Nomad in this thread a few times, but I don’t know if you’ve lurked in that thread yet. Here’s a link:

The Nomad is a handmade artisan unregulated convection vape. Each one is custom and the wait is about a year. I know you’re not buying more now, but window shopping is free and these HAVE to be seen. Since you don’t want to “just push a button “ to vape, this may be another great option for you down the road. And you can get on a wait list now, if you’re tempted (and can drop off the list if you choose).

Personally I wouldn't really recommend that for her... She should be getting a TM and FW7 before that! Perhaps the Toad would make more sense to look into, but still...

Shit Snacks,

~vapeslut.xo~

i love it!
that's a pretty vape :mflb: :mflb: :mflb:

~vapeslut.xo~,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Shit Snacks

@~vapeslut.xo~ I still think you can connect your brick to water using the whip, have you tried folding it over or something else to create the seal on the metal tube like I was describing before? I found this old post of mine from the Daisy thread, unfortunately the photo in quote below does not show the side with the whip connection though!

3 I believe, a friend took a photo of all 3 (he has the original square block, I have the later curved square version, and then another friend got a seemingly even newer version from the uk that was a bit more curved with smaller sized blocks overall yet the same wood mp, glass, and bowl) but he never posted it here... (@Yancy Fry Jr.?) Plus they each came in walnut or cherry, so technically there are 6 perhaps?

I just cleaned mine a bit as well, had done the glass recently already, but it was still a bit harsh for me regardless of new screens. I scraped around in there with my Zion and Air stir sticks to clean it all out, and also iso soaked the little metal tube. Since I now hit my Daisy empty every few bowls (still get big clouds btw! more time before changing screens) it dried out the "resin" so it was fairly easy and I just threw it in my avb jar, despite the occasional scorching the leftover plant matter and oils seemed to have been reasonably lower temp full extractions so good for baking. I also wouldn't say Daisy has seen heavy use yet, so nice to do this earlier than later I suppose. Taste improved and smoothness is returned for me now

Anyway speaking of smoothness and adding to the pwnt shot here, I know I also still owe a shot of Daisy with the HydraTree, but its still packed away. Instead I got some silicone tubing out to get Daisy connected to my inline honeycomb china bubbler, this tubing (from amazon) is wider than what I had used with my friends Daisy in the past (which was a gift from Tommy) so it had to be folded over several times to seal over the metal tube, it is not quite as good as it is stiffer though it works fine overall and fits right into a 14mm female joint. I can hold it like this (with the Daisy up against the glass chamber though) in my left hand using middle finger to tap carb while I torch with the right hand. Other configurations will work too, different tubing lengths etc:
8xO4k6k.jpg
8xO4k6k.jpg

I believe in you! (but you're HI anyway ;) )

Shit Snacks,

~vapeslut.xo~

@~vapeslut.xo~ I still think you can connect your brick to water using the whip, have you tried folding it over or something else to create the seal on the metal tube like I was describing before? I found this old post of mine from the Daisy thread, unfortunately the photo in quote below does not show the side with the whip connection though!

I believe in you! (but you're HI anyway ;) )
well i pulled out the Brick again after neglecting it for a few days :)
WOW! such flavor...i'll be sad to get rid of it, but i know i will come back
to the Stickies, and next time i'll go Junior...

Anyways, i just can't get it to work!
In your picture, see the Brick under the air intake?
In my Brick, the Brick under the air intake does not have a metal tube.
It's on the opposite brick (under the mouthpiece).

There is a hole, in the Brick under the air intake.
I tried jamming the whip into the hole but it just didn't work :(
(I don't mean the carb, which is visible in the picture.
There's a hole in the other end too.)

Shit Snacks

Oh! I had no idea the brick had that metal tube in the mouthpiece wood block instead of the heater herb chamber wood block like the daisy did... Damn that sucks, limits its versatility unnecessarily! Yeah you would need something else to fit in that little hole to connect the silicone tube too... Hmm I think it is worth grabbing like a Delta 3D Studios universal adapter (and other accessories, great shop, along with rogue wax works for tools) because I still think there is a way to rig it up through water! But yeah the junior will definitely work better for that at least :tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: bossman

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

You ought to be able to take that metal tube out and put it in the chamber block if that helps you whip it

damm

I used to have a VapeXhale EVO and broke it years ago. So when I got my Hydrabrick, I was thrilled to find a new use for my Hydratubes.

Turned my bad day into a great day.

P.S. For 24$ you can replace that broken glass. It may be possible if you contact StickyBrick to get a discount on that. No reason to give up on your OG.

damm,

Shit Snacks

I used to have a VapeXhale EVO and broke it years ago. So when I got my Hydrabrick, I was thrilled to find a new use for my Hydratubes.

Turned my bad day into a great day.

P.S. For 24$ you can replace that broken glass. It may be possible if you contact StickyBrick to get a discount on that. No reason to give up on your OG.

They already sent her a replacement glass intake btw (for free because hers was defective) I think she just wants to get rid of it so she can get one to connect through water instead! Jr or Runt with WPA

Shit Snacks,

~vapeslut.xo~

They already sent her a replacement glass intake btw (for free because hers was defective) I think she just wants to get rid of it so she can get one to connect through water instead! Jr or Runt with WPA
correct!

I can always buy another OG at any point down the line...

A new vape is always better than a better vape :)
(i feel like that should be the forum's headline, LOL)

well i pulled out my Brick after neglecting it for the HI for a few days.
i dont miss messing about with a lighter,
but i do enjoy how much further i can extract one bowl, with the Sticky Brick.

i also enjoy the flavor more.

But the most confounding part, is that i can get 2 different highs with both devices.
That i can't get from one device alone.

So that makes me loath, getting rid of my SB even more. LMAO.

maybe it'll be easier once my Piro arrives ;)

Shit Snacks

well i pulled out my Brick after neglecting it for the HI for a few days.
i dont miss messing about with a lighter,
but i do enjoy how much further i can extract one bowl, with the Sticky Brick.

i also enjoy the flavor more.

But the most confounding part, is that i can get 2 different highs with both devices.
That i can't get from one device alone.

So that makes me loath, getting rid of my SB even more. LMAO.

maybe it'll be easier once my Piro arrives ;)

Haha yeah the vape signature! The piro should give you the similar effects to the brick, first time you are buying a similar heating and extraction style you already experienced but in a different way now!

Shit Snacks,

~vapeslut.xo~

Haha yeah the vape signature! The piro should give you the similar effects to the brick, first time you are buying a similar heating and extraction style you already experienced but in a different way now!
i find the vape signature so interesting!
and the difference is so pronoucned in vapes.

Because i get the same kind of high from a 1-foot bong and a 5-foot bong.
but a totally different high from the HI and the Brick.

SO i dont see why vaping is not more popular!
why wouldn't a bunch of stoners want to figure out 2, 3, 4, 25+ ways of getting high?

Shit Snacks

i find the vape signature so interesting!
and the difference is so pronoucned in vapes.

Because i get the same kind of high from a 1-foot bong and a 5-foot bong.
but a totally different high from the HI and the Brick.

SO i dont see why vaping is not more popular!
why wouldn't a bunch of stoners want to figure out 2, 3, 4, 25+ ways of getting high?

Well most people don't want to think about it and don't want to spend more money I guess? The fools!

Top Bottom