• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

NYC Best Vape Spots

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
This is again another would-be great NYC vape spot which unfortunately no longer exists, the SkyRide at the Bronx Zoo ... I did smoke more than a few J's up there over the years though. 😎💨... they took it down after a 2008 snafu left dozens of riders hanging. The insurance rates exploded and they took it down the next season ... was great while it lasted. My wife son, and I paid a visit on Father's Day which got me thinking about it. Only vaping do be done these days at the zoo are in the lot, in the car, after you've parked ...

a41aff554b2884713bfd444871fc3c7c.jpg

20220621-194232.jpg

vapviking

Old & In the Way
This is again another would-be great NYC vape spot which unfortunately no longer exists, the SkyRide at the Bronx Zoo ... I did smoke more than a few J's up there over the years though. 😎💨... they took it down after a 2008 snafu left dozens of riders hanging. The insurance rates exploded and they took it down the next season ... was great while it lasted. My wife son, and I paid a visit on Father's Day which got me thinking about it. Only vaping do be done these days at the zoo are in the lot, in the car, after you've parked ...

a41aff554b2884713bfd444871fc3c7c.jpg

20220621-194232.jpg
It was a nice attraction, my only times on it were with kids, so...
We get down to the zoo once a year ('cept covid yrs) with one or more grand children for the past 12 years.
Nowadays it's more like sneaking a toke on the oil pen behind a tree or something, but its still a great place to be high!
The Skyway to Tomorrowland provided similar joint-firing opportunities in the early days down at Disney World!

Razhumikin

Now that Summer is here, my favorite vape spot in the whole city has got to be the Queens Night Market. Its so much fun to post up with a picnic blanket and get stoned out of your mind, then go into the stalls and eat as much as you can. If you go this year and see someone hitting a musa 510 or a milaana 3, its probably me, so come and say Hi! There might even be a bowl or two in it for you ;)

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

Anybody out there ever try a discount ounce at Empire ... I'm considering a z of "White Widow" @ $135 to have some qty of ordinary smoke through the summer ...

@vapviking ?
Still debating whether to get a mixed salad ounce of mixed light strains (oreoz or blueberry skittles) or go for that discount ounce and get a quarter of those with it 🤔

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Still debating whether to get a mixed salad ounce of mixed light strains (oreoz or blueberry skittles) or go for that discount ounce and get a quarter of those with it 🤔
Tough decisions, so many choices these days!
It's a pretty subjective area, individual tolerances is big among the factors.

First, I'm not so into the shelf system they use. They price the flower almost exclusively based on grow method, not allowing that one strain in the FullTerm (outdoor grown) may just be superior in some ways to something from a Greenhouse (the next level up). I can't necessarily make the call based solely on seeing and sniffing, so it becomes more of a crap shoot.
If I lived closer I would buy & try (but I do always go for an ouncec discount), then get my butt back there for more of the one(s) I liked...
I've had hits and near misses with discount z's at $150. But even the misses have been okay weed for the price, maybe not quite as dank, etc.
Have on hand a real nice OG Kush that was from Empire's lowest shelf (FT).

But I guess I would lean more into the Greenhouse or Mixed Light levels if I had to go one way or the other.
My most recent trip grabbed one oz of FT, one of Greenhouse, and one of Mixed Light (some was for a friend!). I'm super glad you can mix/match within the tiers, I came home with about 10 varieties.
I make a lot of salads or build a parfait in the chamber...
I can vouch for the ML Blueberry Skittles. :tup:
Have a great time!

Edit,
I just recalled that I did buy and discount oz of White Widow ($150), but that was months ago, different batch I'm sure. I thought it was a decent smoke (vape!) and buzz. The buds were not tight and sticky, a little fluffy which is the way these "full terms" lean.

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

It's a pretty subjective area, individual tolerances is big among the factors.

First, I'm not so into the shelf system they use. They price the flower almost exclusively based on grow method, not allowing that one strain in the FullTerm (outdoor grown) may just be superior in some ways to something from a Greenhouse (the next level up). I can't necessarily make the call based solely on seeing and sniffing, so it becomes more of a crap shoot.
If I lived closer I would buy & try (but I do always go for an ouncec discount), then get my butt back there for more of the one(s) I liked...
I've had hits and near misses with discount z's at $150. But even the misses have been okay weed for the price, maybe not quite as dank, etc.
Have on hand a real nice OG Kush that was from Empire's lowest shelf (FT).

But I guess I would lean more into the Greenhouse or Mixed Light levels if I had to go one way or the other.
My most recent trip grabbed one oz of FT, one of Greenhouse, and one of Mixed Light (some was for a friend!). I'm super glad you can mix/match within the tiers, I came home with about 10 varieties.
I make a lot of salads or build a parfait in the chamber...
Have a great time!

Edit,
I just recalled that I did buy and discount oz of White Widow ($150), but that was months ago, different batch I'm sure. I thought it was a decent smoke (vape!) and buzz. The buds were not tight and sticky, a little fluffy which is the way these "full terms" lean.

Thanks much for all the great info my friend ...

NYC_Frank,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
In a perfect world, you'd be able to sample the product before buying. Like the little spoonfuls they give you in an ice cream shop. :)

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,
  • Love
Reactions: vapviking

NYC_Frank

It's a pretty subjective area, individual tolerances is big among the factors. I can't necessarily make the call based solely on seeing and sniffing, so it becomes more of a crap shoot.

I've had hits and near misses with discount z's at $150. But even the misses have been okay weed for the price, maybe not quite as dank, etc. Have on hand a real nice OG Kush that was from Empire's lowest shelf (FT).

I just recalled that I did buy and discount oz of White Widow. The buds were not tight and sticky, a little fluffy which is the way these "full terms" lean.
So I picked up the discount Oz of the FT White Widow and then a quarter of those beautiful ML Blueberry Skittles ... just did a Dynavap ptull of the Widow which I'm floating on watching the Beatles "Get Back" DVD which was waiting for me when I got home ... I'm having a very good day 😎

NYC_Frank

Took my cousin over to Empire today where he scored a z of Octane OG ... haven't seen that 67 yr old stoner that happy in a long time 😎 ... I just hope they come out of all of this ok after ignoring the city's cease and decist notices

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The San Gennaro Feast ... Just right for vaping and eating 😋 🇮🇹

20220925-181617.jpg
Fuck, I miss that! The sausage, onions and peppers on italian bread. As a kid, it was all about the zeppoles.
The best game was trying to shoot out the red star with the BB gun rifle. It was impossible to win.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

Razhumikin

No more quantity discounts at Empire Cannabis??? 😔
Really? Thats too sad, especially because my Maine stash is running out and I wont be able to get back up there for Lord knows how long. I was planning on trying out Empire, as the prices are a lot more reasonable than the stores in my neighborhood, but now idk what ill do. Are there any other weed stores that people particularly like?

Razhumikin,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
No more quantity discounts at Empire Cannabis??? 😔
Really? Thats too sad, especially because my Maine stash is running out and I wont be able to get back up there for Lord knows how long. I was planning on trying out Empire, as the prices are a lot more reasonable than the stores in my neighborhood, but now idk what ill do. Are there any other weed stores that people particularly like?

Not to worry, the site says they are revamping the shopping experience or something. Discounts are still happening.
A few weeks ago I was there and anticipated your need (and mine!), took this shot of a paper on the sales counter. Was there (Brooklyn) last week and these still hold.
Remember they add $15 for a daily membership and approx. 9-10% tax.
It also harder to tell now which stores have which items in stock (it says to call) since the site has merged the 3 stores together. But they have just added, in each flower strain description, and approximation of what is in stock at each place.

(note, you may/may not have to click on image to see the whole page?)

NYC_Frank

Satisfied my top shelf desires with this pure sativa Durban Poison. Also picked up some sativa dominant Creme Brulee.

Thanks Empire Cannabis

20221005-175357.jpg

NYC_Frank

Id be interested to see a nug shot of their top tier stuff!
Saving for tomorrow nite ... I'll take a snap then

I only get an eighth of top shelf every 3 months or so and then keep around to enjoy on special occasions. So I've purchased Wonderbrett's Grapes of Wrath, Birkinz, and now the Durban Polson ...

NYC_Frank

This is that nug shot i owed you for the Durban Poison ... one thing's for sure as it always has been, unfortunately you can't tell too much about the weed simply by looking at / smelling it. But I can tell you that I'm happy with my purchase and the overall Empire experience ... have a good Saturday night everyone

Post in thread 'Sativa lovers' https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/sativa-lovers.24064/post-1678989

NYC_Frank

Took in a Central Park rowboat visit yesterday with the Mrs. and my Miqro. Always has been a great NYC Vape spot. Lucky we went as it was the last chance for this season at least ... the Loeb Boathouse Restaurant and Boat Rentals have permanently closed with the city looking for a new operator 😞

Screenshot-20221017-194249-Google.jpg

NYC_Frank

Paid a visit to the Lower East Side Empire Cannabis Club on Friday to pickup a discount ounce of their indica dominant Creme Brulee Mixed Light at $225 which i very highly recommend. I had purchased an eighth a month ago of Creme Brulee which they list as sativa dominant both online and on the packaging ... I didn't realize until I got home or would've asked the budtender about it and whether it was just a typo. But I'm keeping in a seperate jar as I'd like to think its the sativa 😎 version of it for those special nights.

Kinda a pain to get to the Lower East side but the discount oz wasn't available in Chelsea. But definitely worth the trip and a bargain for these large buds.

Haven't been to Williamsburg one yet . its also a bit of a hike for me but they do seem to have the largest inventories.

Top Bottom