• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

NYC Best Vape Spots

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Nice. I have some family ties to the area and know it pretty well. Of course everything in NYC is food related...

5 Burros (their steak!), Nicks, Gotta Getta Bagel, a lot of good stuff over there.

I miss the Polish place, Like Mothers, that had Babka french toast. There used to be a good gelato place as well.
we just had bagels delivered because it's too cold to go out from a place in Rego Park, also very good.

were you by chance affiliated with the Jones Beach Bums?
there was just a field four reunion party in August.
By chance do you remember the famed Hirshfield Hilton? - Scot's old house that was party central 24/7 in the old days.

Nah, way before my time I think! I just remember going there as a kid all the time in the summer. I grew up on Long Island in the 90s. :lol:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Of course everything in NYC is food related...

Absolutely. With and without cannabis:

with cannabis - late night chinese at Wo Hop on Mott st, zeppoles at the San Gennaro festival, cremalota italian ice at Spumoni Gardens, Essa bagels on 3rd ave.

without cannabis - hot dogs at Nathan's Coney Island (and the fries with the red spork), cheeseburgers at Big Daddy's on Kings Highway, cotton candy at Nellie Bly's amusement park off the Belt pkwy.

Last edited:

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
Absolutely. With and without cannabis:

with cannabis - late night chinese at Wo Hop on Mott st, zeppoles at the San Gennero festival, cremalota italian ice at Spamoni Gardens, Essa bagels

without cannabis - hot dogs at Nathan's Coney Island (and the fries with the red spork), cheeseburgers at Big Daddy's on Kings Highway, cotton candy at Nellie Bly's amusement park off the Belt pkwy, hot knishes from the guy that walked the beach at Coney Is.
As long as we're dropping true blue spots in BK....

L&B Spumoni Gardens, famous for their "square slices". Had an Italian girlfriend from Bensonhurst in another lifetime.

Edit: L&B not L&M

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
No doubt ... L&Bs Spumoni Gardens Square ... still a Bklyn classic ... especially after a few puffs

😎💨 ...

20220115-154113.jpg

checkyourlibido

Empire Cannibis has open storefronts in NYC. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations other than this?

Also, where do you all sell your equipment in NYC? I would prefer face to face instead of entexchange. I'm trying to sell a used Solo 2 and a new in sealed box Mighty. I just don't know if craigslist or whatever else is best.

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: Razhumikin

Razhumikin

Have you used empire? Im intrigued by it but idk if the prices/quality are up to par.

Razhumikin,

checkyourlibido

Have you used empire? Im intrigued by it but idk if the prices/quality are up to par.
I walked in and it was super busy. I was also well stocked at the time. So I didn't buy anything. I saw a few people smoking outside, I should have asked them.

Edit: I also read that some places are only selling low thc flower. I don't mess with that.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I walked in and it was super busy. I was also well stocked at the time. So I didn't buy anything. I saw a few people smoking outside, I should have asked them.

Edit: I also read that some places are only selling low thc flower. I don't mess with that.

Is Empire Cannabis a legit recreational dispensary? If so that's interesting.
Options in the city have definitely magnified and prices have gone down.
By the way the Spicy Shallot in Woodside is excellent Thai and open late.

NYC_Frank

There are no licenses yet for retail sales, this place operates in "gray" area of the law. Two locations in Manhattan.
I saw an article about another similar store opened in Ithaca.

I may go next week. For the first time now I've seen their online menu available.
Thanks.... just took a look at the menu ... may make a stop next week as well ... see you there 👍

Razhumikin

the prices are even better from this service, i haven't tried them yet but they have shake for edibles, which is unusual in that most suppliers save the shake for pre rolls. https://nyc-highwolves.com/
That is very sketchy to me. Theyr're openly selling mushrooms, so at best its just local drug dealers with a website. More likely some kind of scam. More red flags than a Soviet parade, I would steer clear of that one.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
This is another good range of options - nyc grow gods has been my recent go to.
These all look weird to me.
A lot are sending orders through the mail?
None discuss thc content of any strains. *(edit- I was viewing on phone earlier, on laptop I see some more detail)

Have you been to a Grow God's location?

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

I'm going with Empire... $15 daily membership + 10%+ tax is not bad at all on those base prices and they even sell full ounces at discounted pricing on three decent strains (referenced Leafly)

Thanks again for the heads up @vapviking :spliff:

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Fyi, when I was back in the city last Xmas these guys had a truck parked just outside the W 96th subway station. Still do, according to their site.

I was only window shopping but the prices seemed reasonable, even if the UWS truck was sporting higher prices than the one up in Harlem. Black-owned business, if that’s something you’d want to actively support.

Top Bottom