Nova by Doug's Woodery

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This is another Sticky Brick/Peace style vaporizer. It comes in both solid wood and mix models,the maple solid wood is 100$ ,the rest are $140. Crafstmaship looks good,also it seems he also offers laser engraving,might be tempting for some that like personalized vapes :).
Here is the gallery https://www.dougswoodery.com/gallery
t87405572461.png
d95230476623.png
o17936533731.png
v45388816183.png
x62528849883.png
n03878308331.png

c69236872794.png
l47011931741.png

Damn that shitty problem that happened on NFC too.. Pics not loading,but visible in the edit/quote.
NVM reuploaded them on https://beeimg.com/ seems really fast and you can drag.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Peace? I don't think you use this one that way! :p but yeah it is just like a sticky brick junior, only different made by someone else of course. They are released too, available for sale on Instagram @Stu @pakalolo if you want to move this to main section?

Shit Snacks,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Peace? I don't think you use this one that way! :p but yeah it is just like a sticky brick junior, only different made by someone else of course. They are released too, available for sale on Instagram @Stu @pakalolo if you want to move this to main section?
Thx for the correction. I meant Daisy by Peace,but to my excuse i do not monitor this type of vapes,where you inhale the jet stream directly.It is funny how many people would hate to have brass and plastics in their vapes,but dont mind inhaling off a 1200C flame that comes from a plastic path trough a brass nozzle,not to mention the things surrounding,lol.. I am such a princess,lol :p .
Anyway I like how there is a protector sleeve for the upper section and the overall craftsmanship .

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Thx for the correction. I meant Daisy by Peace,but to my excuse i do not monitor this type of vapes,where you inhale the jet stream directly.It is funny how many people would hate to have brass and plastics in their vapes,but dont mind inhaling off a 1200C flame that comes from a plastic path trough a brass nozzle,not to mention the things surrounding,lol.. I am such a princess,lol :p .
Anyway I like how there is a protector sleeve for the upper section and the overall craftsmanship .

Daisy (and Lilly) by Triihouse* ;) (Peace was a different vape design of theirs, conduction, now seen with the Dreamwood Roasty)

Yeah I would like to get one of these just for the woodwork, but I don't really use this type of vape much at all anymore myself...

Shit Snacks,

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
Daisy (and Lilly) by Triihouse* ;) (Peace was a different vape design of theirs, conduction, now seen with the Dreamwood Roasty)

Yeah I would like to get one of these just for the woodwork, but I don't really use this type of vape much at all anymore myself...

Hi Shit Snacks,

Was thinking about picking up this style of vape but I'm curious as to why you don't use these anymore? Been out of the game for a while and looking at a few different options and cleaner is the goal. Thanks!

Paperback Writer,

Shit Snacks

Hi Shit Snacks,

Was thinking about picking up this style of vape but I'm curious as to why you don't use these anymore? Been out of the game for a while and looking at a few different options and cleaner is the goal. Thanks!

Just because of hand troubles, and tedious using any torch vape, it's a more involved process compared to electronic vapes, with the aiming and such. They are great vapes all of them! So many different ones now

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
Just because of hand troubles, and tedious using any torch vape, it's a more involved process compared to electronic vapes, with the aiming and such. They are great vapes all of them! So many different ones now

There certainly is quite the variety and it's fascinating how it all started. I hope you find relief for your troubles and I must say, that is quite the vaporizor list!

Shit Snacks

There certainly is quite the variety and it's fascinating how it all started. I hope you find relief for your troubles and I must say, that is quite the vaporizor list!

Thanks! I know is it could all be in my head, another aspect of relief needed... Yeah obsessively needed to try so many and then it became a collection too. I have friends who really rely on these direct torch heated pure convection vapes though, I think they are really powerful and pure way to vape that is very simple and effective... Would like to get back to them, but the problem is when you have so many vapes, there are many that just don't get much use unfortunately!

various127

Still need to put in more time to get consistent hits without charring, but im loving the nova so far. Its my second butane vape so i know what kind of hits i can get out of it!

Id love to see some pictures of exotic woods if you guys own any. Cheers!

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
0f52zyk8gra61.jpg

Here's my NOVA. Beautiful woodwork (black limba, bloodwood, goncalo alves) and just works super well. Had some hotspots in the beginning, but fixed that with by using a 3-flame torch and not actually pushing the flame too far down the glass intake. Now I get a super even roast. Serious killer, and especially in that style of vapes a top choice. Also nicest people to deal with ever, Trey is awesome.

Shit Snacks

Nice!

I am planning to get a Roadie, presume hoping he has a 420 sale with discount code, but I need to decide between goncalo alves and the ambrosia maple...

Might need both!

Shit Snacks,

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
just placed my order for a nova.
this will be my first brick style device.
i almost feel like i'm cheating on my dynavaps.
anyway, any and all advice re: use, favorite torches, gripes, etc. would be greatly appreciated, y'all!
i'm very excited to try this thing...

SomnusViduus,

BallzMcVinegar

I think nova will be what I buy when I pull the trigger on one of these brick type vapes. Great price and I like their etching options, round corners and stir tool design better than the sticky bricks.

SomnusViduus

I think nova will be what I buy when I pull the trigger on one of these brick type vapes. Great price and I like their etching options, round corners and stir tool design better than the sticky bricks.
i just ordered one like 15 minutes ago after about 2 weeks of research.
people i've talked to say it's basically a refined sticky brick junior with more thought put into design.

SomnusViduus,

BallzMcVinegar

I heard the same too. Lots of good reviews on customer support when picking out wood and the etching process. That price was what really sold me on where my money would go when Im ready to buy. At this point Im finalizing what I want etched. Once I get my fun money funds right I will give them my business.

SomnusViduus

my NOVA ships out today! should be here by the weekend, if all goes well.
i have to say that dealing with Trey at Doug's Woodery is the most pleasant customer service experience you could imagine. it's beyond that. i feel like i know the guy now lol. even if you don't get a NOVA you should go get like a rolling tray or something. i'm impressed.
as for the device, i'll let y'all know what i think in a couple days (with pics).
cheers!

Shit Snacks

Nice! I have been wanting one or two of their roadie stash cases, but been waiting for them to go on sale... Gorgeous woodwork!

SomnusViduus

Nice! I have been wanting one or two of their roadie stash cases, but been waiting for them to go on sale... Gorgeous woodwork!
yeah, his woodwork is great. i went with solid walnut everything to match my other stuff, but the things in his gallery are straight up eye candy. if it hits right i might end up with a fancy one for the desk...

Shit Snacks

yeah, his woodwork is great. i went with solid walnut everything to match my other stuff, but the things in his gallery are straight up eye candy. if it hits right i might end up with a fancy one for the desk...

Yeah I am very taken with his goncalo alves and ambrosia maple personally :drool:

SomnusViduus

NOVA came this afternoon. holy shit this thing is awesome. sent me some dimpled glass stems as well. one is the same size as the original, one is larger and won't fit the enclosure, but makes for a cooler path, and the third is a ridiculously long straight one. like at least ten inches, i'd guess. i'll take pictures of everything tomorrow when i'm not violently high lol. also got the V1 and V2 adapters, which i can't wait to pair with my water pieces once i get my technique down. speaking of which... does anybody have any tips for torch/draw/anything else technique? this is my first wood oven butane vape. any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Shit Snacks

That cooling stem is wild! I bet it does a great job for smooth hits...

Doug is having a buy one get one half off sale for July btw, use the code BOGOHO

So I am finally buying my ambrosia maple and goncalo alves Roadies now! Just trying to decide on the sizes, may just get two 2inchers, but possibly one 3incher instead...

SomnusViduus

That cooling stem is wild! I bet it does a great job for smooth hits...

Doug is having a buy one get one half off sale for July btw, use the code BOGOHO

So I am finally buying my ambrosia maple and goncalo alves Roadies now! Just trying to decide on the sizes, may just get two 2inchers, but possibly one 3incher instead...
came to post about the sale.
good looking out!

SomnusViduus

:tup:
I went with 3-inches for the ambrosia btw, half off made it only $25, they look so nice!
hell yeah!
his woodwork is sooo nice.
even when i'm not vaping i catch myself sitting here just staring at my nova, playing with it like a fidget spinner. the magnets and the way the pieces fit together make it feel kind of like playing with a deck of cards in your hand or something. it's soothing.

Top Bottom