NFC No Classifieds

fatbiker

@fatbiker Reddit is fucking weird but I have learned how to deal with it. Basically like a forum, sub-forum pages = sub-Reddit pages etc. You can post pics and text and then people can comment on it. The sub-Reddit for vaporizers and such is r/EntExchange (global sub-Reddit but has more North American traffic). At the top has the rules post which you should read and familiarize yourself with before you post/comment on anything. If you stick to people that have some verified (ie completed trades) I doubt you'll have issues. So far I have sold over several things with zero issues but just like anywhere you have assholes who will try to rip you off or annoy you just take care and if it sounds too good it probably is. Let me know if you have more ?s... ✌

I have tried to look around on there a bit. The posts don't seem very recent. I see a lot of vape pics but very little for sale. I don't find Reddit very user-friendly. If I have to search and search for shit I tend to give up and go a different direction. Seems like a waste of time in my opinion. If I search the r/ you provided it shows posts from years ago. What is that all about? I see very little stuff for sale. Am I missing something?

I like the community feel here on the forum. I had a very good reputation on the previous site and sold a lot of different stuff. Most of the members I bought from were very nice people and the transactions were smooth.

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
I have tried to look around on there a bit. The posts don't seem very recent. I see a lot of vape pics but very little for sale. I don't find Reddit very user-friendly. If I have to search and search for shit I tend to give up and go a different direction. Seems like a waste of time in my opinion. If I search the r/ you provided it shows posts from years ago. What is that all about? I see very little stuff for sale. Am I missing something?

I like the community feel here on the forum. I had a very good reputation on the previous site and sold a lot of different stuff. Most of the members I bought from were very nice people and the transactions were smooth.

r/EntExchange ... make sure you are on "new" for sorting, Reddit sorts content based mainly on time and popularity so depending on how you have it set that will determine how you see it. All that is able to post is for sale or trade threads so I don't think you were in the correct sub-Reddit, the one I linked is the correct one and you can see a ton of shit for sale on the first page. All of my sales have been good just tire-kickers and assholes like all parts of the Internet in general.

Top Bottom