Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

swanka

I am pretty sure my tolerance is higher than it was, but it seems like lately I have been taking one pull and I start working on the thing I was going to get to after a bit more weed. I think the "all at once" feeling I get from the FP helps quite a bit. This one pull can give me a decent body high that's just there in the background.

Super happy that I got the VROD as well since I plan to make at least some of this years harvest into rosin.

Zoltani

I’m not sure if you are into China glass but I have been loving my FC-UFO for my FlowerPots. There is just so many ways to pimp it out. I use a whip. I love being able to see the vapor pour into it. Getting that Vrod should be priority one. You’re going to love it.

Been looking for a new glass piece and this one ticks the boxes. Can't wait to try the weedeater with a whip.

Gigsabits53

For me, the honeymoon never ended, hope its that way for you. Sadly, my lungs called time instead :)
Ok so it's not just me. I have been having a hard time with lung congestion and coughing. I told a buddy of mine that I think it may be cuz of the huge hits I take from the FP. The last 3-4 days I have been mixing in my other vapes to combat the issue. I normally vape dry so maybe that is part of it too. Been using water in my pieces the last few days to help some also.

This may be the one drawback of the FP?? Hits are too big?? I cant believe I just typed that..:\

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Ok so it's not just me. I have been having a hard time with lung congestion and coughing. I told a buddy of mine that I think it may be cuz of the huge hits I take from the FP. The last 3-4 days I have been mixing in my other vapes to combat the issue. I normally vape dry so maybe that is part of it too. Been using water in my pieces the last few days to help some also.

This may be the one drawback of the FP?? Hits are too big?? I cant believe I just typed that..:\

Considering microdosing gets talked about frequently in this thread, and the controller has an adjustable temp, I would have to say its not the FP at fault here :) No offence :)

EDIT: My lungs cant take the amount of vapour flower hits take to get me where i wanna be, they just arent made to be that battered to get me battered. Using other flower vapes would do the same thing eventually as I'd still be consuming the same amount of vapour, the only difference being if they forced me to use low temps, in which case I'd be bound to go for a vape that runs hotter. The FP and a controller can do it all tho, so low temp concentrates was the obvious choice, and eventually having the option of flower wasnt necessary. Hence why I'm solely T-Bucket these days.

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Ok so it's not just me. I have been having a hard time with lung congestion and coughing.
I’ve been there with the FlowerPot. Nowadays I’m a bit scared to use my other vapes for fear that I might hurt myself. One bad session with something at to high of a temp or to much sucking on hot air to get a decent hit and I’m set back for a week. I’m dialed in at 605 with my Vrod and I usually rip big and fast and then sip the spoils rather than crush it all at once. I use the Ti bowl and have my screen raised up so vapor happens quickly. @EmDeemo you are where I’m trying to be it’s just not a possibility at that moment.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I’ve been there with the FlowerPot. Nowadays I’m a bit scared to use my other vapes for fear that I might hurt myself. One bad session with something at to high of a temp or to much sucking on hot air to get a decent hit and I’m set back for a week. I’m dialed in at 605 with my Vrod and I usually rip big and fast and then sip the spoils rather than crush it all at once. I use the Ti bowl and have my screen raised up so vapor happens quickly. @EmDeemo you are where I’m trying to be it’s just not a possibility at that moment.

I know what you mean about one bad session, that started becoming far too common for me. Ultimately, its all entirely my own fault, forcing so much vapour into my lungs while they say scream noooooooooooo at me. And obviously, decades of throwing fuck knows what at them prior to that, quite silly.

This last week or so, I've had no asthma meds, and I've been experimenting with 'proper' breathing techniques, really forcing me to remember at all times that I can, something I go thru phases of doing anyway. Its made a big difference this time, and made it clearer than ever that if I wasnt vaping, my 'need' for meds would be quite different.

Very silly. But at least I'm listening to my lungs atm.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hey, I'm looking to bestow some wisdom here!

Just in case you were wondering...if you knock your flowerpot and stand off of the table while it's fully heatsoaked, don't reach out and pick up the stand by the actual heat stand part, or you're gonna have a bad time...just in case you were wondering. Yes, I am an idiot. See, my thumb even has a blister shaped from the rings on the heat stand. lol 🤣🤣🤣

IMG-0712.jpg

Alexis

Damn dude. I don't understand where the offense came from. I was just saying that though I like it the way it is, if you like it modded the way you described, then that's good if it works for you. My apologies if that offended you. That was not the intention.

That was a positive comment. Nothing snarky there. Where I come from that phrase is not a negative comment, but a positive comment that basically means "your preference may not be my preference, but I support your preference".

Furthermore, I assumed that if you posted a comment in a public forum like this, then it was open for other people to reply to and express their opinions. Also, you posted that right after I made a comment about my recently acquiring my new loading tool. So......
He has an unfortunate propensity to TOTALLY TOTALLY misread some shit, blow it up into this fantastical, imaginary, doll-balloon, fully out of the context of the actual situation reality, and somehow convince himself that his life has been threatened, cattle stolen, farm house burnt to the ground.....

Which justifies vengeful, spiteful bitterness and hostility, aimed with a catapult.

All totally uncalled for of course. And I have to say- time...and time...again!

It is what we call delusional. That is one side to it, some are more prone to delusion than others.

But then....some people just have a very nasty streak of hatred and bitterness running through them for whatever reason.

I still feel it is important we try and keep our hearts open to such individuals, although while with some people there is pain and need for deep emotional healing as the thorn in the paw, I do also believe sadly that some people are just evil and bitter at heart.

Me....well I'm just an observer and a philosopher, if that isn't clear by now. Oh yeah, and a comedian! :lol:

thevapist

Yea... I ignored that guy a while ago. I saw him get very snarky here (everyone is guilty of it sometimes) but then I saw his drama at some other vape forum so just ignored him.

Might be your best option, but I don't tend to like ignoring people in open forums. Sometimes it's called for, though.

Alexis

Yea... I ignored that guy a while ago. I saw him get very snarky here (everyone is guilty of it sometimes) but then I saw his drama at some other vape forum so just ignored him.

Might be your best option, but I don't tend to like ignoring people in open forums. Sometimes it's called for, though.
I understand that. However, I always try to accept everybody, not judge etc....and forgive.

I only speak from the heart myself, and truly wish everyone the best. :)

Potatovape

Does anyone have advice For the controller not turning on right? The cord that plugs into the outlet and rdk output thing is wiggly and seems to make it turn on/off depending on when i wiggle it. Do i need to buy a new cord or power thing?

Potatovape,
Reactions: arb

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
(everyone is guilty of it sometimes)

Oh, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding. I've had plenty of good interactions with this individual. That's why I made a post explaining myself. No hard feelings.

Now, I hope there are no more posts about this. We are supposed to be talking about the flowerpot. Lets get back to that!

IsraTogy

Yes I understand that because I knowHex Nail go out of business and the Pid Control caller Smart cost 300 or more and is difficult pay Money for product and the company go out of business

IsraTogy,
Top Bottom