Newest Flowermate STYLO Vaporizer

FLOWERMATE OFFICIAL

Company Rep
Company Rep
STYLO is the first replaceable heating pod vaporizer with powerful 3000mAh battery. Only dry flower vesion is available.

Please reach out for review: phoebe@flowermate.com

Thank you!

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

This product is NOT on the Flowermate website.

Why would a device reviewed in Russian be linked here?

sickmanfraud,

Pukka

I might be wrong, but the Stylo quite reminds me of a black version of the Ooze Verge. Which is, if memory serves, the "the first replaceable heating pod vaporizer".

FLOWERMATE OFFICIAL, 2 questions ... price? And is the concentrate heater included like the website says?

maremaresing

Yeah, this is the third manufacturer releasing this device under their branding. No shade from my end as it seems like a well liked and powerful device and I always like to see new stuff.

Airpath can't be cleaned on this one, so it's a no go from me.

I might be wrong, but the Stylo quite reminds me of a black version of the Ooze Verge. Which is, if memory serves, the "the first replaceable heating pod vaporizer".

Which isn't true, because there have been several over the years that have had replaceable heating pods. Two notable ones released in 2021.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Airpath can't be cleaned on this one, so it's a no go from me

That is a shame, the biggest benefits of having the removable pod like that, made it seem like the ceramic chamber is fully removable replaceable cleanable from the inside out all around? But if the air path itself cannot be cleaned, vapor path, I don't know not sure about that mouthpiece regardless anyway, but I'm not sure about airpath or convection conduction exactly

Shit Snacks,

Pukka

Which isn't true, because there have been several over the years that have had replaceable heating pods. Two notable ones released in 2021.
You've got me guessing now. Respectfully, which ones?

Anyone want to try samples? please send email to phoebe@flowermate.com
Thanks
I might be interested if you'd be so kind as to answer my questions in post #7. At least from my point of view, more appreciation is shown to transparent manufacturers than those who treat their prospective customers like mushrooms.

Pukka,
Reactions: simba

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Smiss always has been the OEM for many brands. Their own brands include FlowerMate (now FlowerMate USA) and Boundless Technology. They are not copycats nor new kids on the block. I reviewed and even beta-tested a ton of their early products, you can find them all over the forum. Some were pretty good, some were pretty meh.

Sadly at times it feels like they are not learning from their mistakes and it's very frustrating and partly why I stopped bothering because I don't want to be disappointed once again for some reason or another. But if you guys want to take one for the team, by all means don't hesitate to do a thorough review. They are not a shady clone-making company.

Piecho

With 0,5g bucket, 230c and stock glass adapter I see it with some nice bong myself. It has a good reviews when comes to the efficiency of the hearing element, I'm more afraid about the battery size and use of silicone/plastic in the air path.

I would be definitely interested to help with some R&D, even more interested in the prototype stage.

Piecho,
Top Bottom