NEW FROM VIVANT - FC EXCLUSIVE - INTRODUCING THE V-LEAF

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
@Vivant ,

I posted the following questions earlier in this thread above:

Hmmmm....I dunno @Vivant ....I guess I'm still feeling somewhat...

Once bitten, twice shy!

Tell us what's changed with your production methods and improvements to your QC that should reassure us that this unit isn't inherently flawed...just like your Alternate!?

Was your lack of response to this question simply an oversight on your part, or completely intentional?

At any rate, please let us know if asking you such questions regarding your product is a waste of our time? Or, please answer the original question. You decide.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@Vivant ,

I posted the following questions earlier in this thread above:

Hmmmm....I dunno @Vivant ....I guess I'm still feeling somewhat...

Once bitten, twice shy!

Tell us what's changed with your production methods and improvements to your QC that should reassure us that this unit isn't inherently flawed...just like your Alternate!?

Was your lack of response to this question simply an oversight on your part, or completely intentional?

At any rate, please let us know if asking you such questions regarding your product is a waste of our time? Or, please answer the original question. You decide.

He completely dodged my question on the vapor path too lol. My decreasing interest in this product is reaching terminal velocity.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
After the Alternate I don't think I'll be buying any more Vivant products. My mouthpiece cracked within a couple weeks (maybe a week, I can't remember) and my body cracked within a couple months. And because I bought it on ebay of course they won't warranty it. S&B had no issues warrantying my ebay Crafty. (Both products were brand new in box.)

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I have to say that I would not trust this company. I won a Vivante Alternate in a contest and it was a terrible experience. First, the product and its packaging reeked of chemicals, so bad that the unit was unusable until after 3 months of "airing out". After that it worked for about 10 days before failing completely. This wouldn't have been a complete disaster for the company had they just contacted me and offered a new unit to review, however, I have heard absolutely ZERO. It appears they have no interest in providing me with a better product or customer service experience. I guess they thought that since I won the unit that I would give it a good review, however, because of the STINK and poor reliability I never had a chance to do so.

BUYER BEWARE THIS COMPANY . .. :shit::shit::shit:

EDIT: Also, the top cap broke as well . . ..

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here my 2 cents....

I got one Alternate from a trade with a fellow member here and , while I was reading the previous posts, I was puffing on mine!

The building quality is one of the worst I ever seen (mine get the mp cracked and the body too in several points). Received it with a S&B Crafty mp which not crack at all and for now it is totally usable.

Personnaly I'm impressed by the heater performance and the t° display reliability, taste is not the best cause the reclaim in the mp but it extracts goodies very well with a hint of conduction but mainly convection. Maybe I'll add it to my DD list cause it is used daily. Works perfectly with concentrates too. No plastic taste or smell for me but I got a (lightly) used unit.
If the body totally broke I will try to rebuild a wood one rather to trash it cause I like the vapor it produces!

Sorry just realized to be off-topic since it's the V-Leaf thread...

Is this V-Leaf spiral heater is something really new? ... to be honnest I don't really understood how it provides some convection heating... could you enlight me please?
I love the pricepoint of Vivant products but it might be better without short-life body components, maybe this one will be better!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This one kind of reminds me of the FM 1.0 design .. I think it wasnt a good working vape. I remember some members saying it was a real POS,i hope it is not the case with the Vleaf :).
VT1.0_03_580x@2x.jpg

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
VT1.0 wasn't that bad in the end.. I gifted it to a friend who enjoys it... but he's still a combuster, and he doesn't mind if air is drawn from the USB port at the bottom of the device and all the way through the internals before it reaches the bowl...

For me this was a show stopper and I told initially my Smiss contact back then that I wouldn't review their device due to that embarrassing fact. I eventually did the review, but after the product was discontinued. ..

HD Springer

I have an Alternate that I only use the adapter that 3dstudios makes for the crafty with it. It's a power house. I don't use it daily necessarily. But when I do it's usually through water and it works very well. Not sure this new model can compete but it who knows it could.

Last edited:

Vivant

Manufacturer
Hello Everyone,

I apologize for the lack of attention to some questions here on FC. My lack of response is due to me still learning and developing my knowledge of the build of this product so I can provide the correct information. Thank you for bearing with me.

If I don’t respond right away or miss a question, rest assured you can still contact us via e-mail or phone or simply let me know as you have and I will be more diligent about responding.

@Fat Freddy @Cheesequake @t-dub @PPN

The Alternate being our first product we learned a lot from our production quality and we are taking the necessary steps in the right direction to ensure we deliver the best quality products.

We are running tests more frequently before and after product release dates. Some of the tests include thermal analysis tests and chemical testing. There is a more tedious and detailed quality control line that the products pass through before they are shipped here.

Please bear with me as I am the Customer Service Rep here at Vivant. Our factory is in China and our team of designers & engineers work in another part of the office here so there sometimes is a delay in getting answers to more of the technical questions that I otherwise wouldn’t have the answer to.

It looks like there has been a miscommunication error from my end here at the office. Please allow me to re-explain the functionality of the device regarding the different settings/options.

The V-Leaf is designed to be practical and efficient. I would like to update you all that since the beta testing phase, we have made some changes to the specs and functionality of the device. They are as follows:

1. The timer setting has been removed, there will be a standard 90 second session timer to minimize confusion of setting usage. Since this device is a conduction vape, if the user sets the timer for a few minutes and is not vaping during this whole time, it will waste material as the THC content will continue to vaporize.

2. The charging light will stay on to indicate that the device is on and will turn off when the device is off.

We actually have released the user manual for this product and it can be found here: https://www.vivant.com/wp-includes/manual/VLeaF-MANUALS.pdf

We learn from our mistakes as a company and we learn from our customers who matter to us. We are passionate about our customers experience with our products. Our mission to provide the best vaporizers in the industry is what drives us to implement our passion behind Vivant and our products.

We are aware of the issues the Alternate brought fourth and we will continue to be here every step of the way to take care of each customer that has issues with their Vivant product.

The V-Leaf is different from the Alternate and it’s not just about the price point. We have integrated a second degree of vaping by using a ceramic chamber to help with the convection air flow.

The V-Leaf is a hybrid vape but mainly utilizes conduction, where the Alternate is a convection vape. For this reason, it is less demanding in terms of material integrity. With the V-Leaf, hot air passes mostly through stainless-steel which absorbs most of the heat.

@Cheesequake

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you went through. I cannot locate an inquiry from you regarding your purchase on eBay. We have a Wholesale client that sells our product on eBay occasionally and he had a customer whom bought the Alternate and received a defective top cap, at that time, we worked with the eBay Seller to get a warranty out to the customer. Besides that incident, we haven’t had any other defect requests from eBay purchases. Please could you email me at support@vivant.com so I can try my best to help you out with your defect.

@t-dub

I am sorry to hear that you feel you got no response from us regarding your defective product, however, I checked our system and cannot locate an inquiry from you. Please could you email me at support@vivant.com to inquire about any defective products, we have been pretty good with making sure we do our best to take care of every situation presented to us.

@invertedisdead

My mistake I did not mean to leave your question unanswered.

There is spiral pathway of aluminum surrounding the ceramic chamber. As the air gets sucked into this pathway, the ceramic chamber conducts heat into the aluminum which in return heats the air.

@djchexxx @HD Springer

The coupon code was initially intended for the Alternate. Hence the reason the coupon code included a free 18650 battery, please note, the original FC coupon code not only issued 15% off.

I do understand your point of view that using the 15% off will no longer allow the free shipping option, however, I have asked my Manager about this and at this time we are unable to offer anything more since the VLeaF is already a low-cost item. To make sure there is no more confusion, we updated our promo code for FC community and made sure to write the free 18650 is only for Alternate purchases.

@KeroZen

Your concern for the battery life for the V-Leaf is understandable. You can expect the V-Leaf to be more of an entry level device. We are working on expanding our products catalogue and would like to have a product for each subcategory. The design of this device was inspired by both power and portability. With a hybrid heating element that delivers quality taste and clouds, the V-Leaf will be sure to get you where you want to be.

With the special designed ceramic heating chamber using both conduction and convection you can expect faster heat up times that delivers a smooth rich taste each time compared to other pen style vaporizers.

We appreciate your input and your feedback. For any other questions or comments please feel free to contact us at any time.

Thank you,
Ivan and Vivant Marketing Team

HD Springer

@Vivant then I wouldn't try to use the fc discount as a positive when trying to peddle your newest vaporizer. Especially after the troubles that you've had with the Alternate. Yes the price tag is good but not if it has any of the issues that was seen in the Alternate.Imo.

HD Springer,
Reactions: KidFated.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
The coupon code was initially intended for the Alternate. Hence the reason the coupon code included a free 18650 battery, please note, the original FC coupon code not only issued 15% off.

I've noticed throughout a number of your postings there are paragraphs/sentences that are somewhat burdened by "unusual" syntax and punctuation. Perhaps you might have someone proofread your compositions prior to your posting? :tup:

Fat Freddy,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I've noticed throughout a number of your postings there are paragraphs/sentences that are somewhat burdened by "unusual" syntax and punctuation. Perhaps you might have someone proofread your compositions prior to your posting? :tup:

If you feel it necessary to give someone advice about things like spelling, grammar, or syntax, please keep it to a PM. Thanks for your cooperation.

Vivant

Manufacturer
Hello Everyone,

I just want to share with you all that the expected shipment date for the V-Leaf has been delayed. You can expect us to start shipping out orders on 10/18/17.

We apologize for any inconveniences during this time. Our manufacturer in China was not able to deliver the shipments on time to get them out on the original release date which was the 10/09/17.

There is a major Chinese holiday that is taking place and our team in China is taking time off in respect to their holiday.

We will keep you guys updated for any new information or updates with anything Vivant. We would like to thank you all in advance for your patience during this time.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time for any question or comments you may have.

Thank you,

Ivan
CSR

Vivant,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
There is a major Chinese holiday that is taking place and our team in China is taking time off in respect to their holiday.
Why is it that every time a new vape is supposed to be released China is having a holiday? :lol::lol::lol:

Cheesequake,

Vivant

Manufacturer
Why is it that every time a new vape is supposed to be released China is having a holiday? :lol::lol::lol:

Hey @Cheesequake , Fortunately this is the first time it's happened for our company but we do hear about the long holidays that they take. Might have to do with the fact they work 6 days a week too..
However, we will be better with calculating release dates taking into mind China's holidays for future releases.
Thank you, Ivan CSR

Vivant,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom