Need a high quality portable Vape within a week, cant wait for shipping. Deep draws and good taste matter most to me. What should I go with?

Flow

@Touf2n1
"you can be confident". confiance et confidence sont de faux amis en anglais ;)
"You can trust them" is another way to express what you meant.
Have a nice day and a nice weekend mate ;)

Texus

In use that cup is a surprisingly great part of the TB experience. A moot point if the vapor quality and rest of the design was poor. But that isn't the case. Battery life is main knock for me.

And yes, TB forces us to distinguish between portable (able to easily move from place to place) and pocketable.

Texus,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Really? Where do you put your Cheerios?

In a bowl.

Drinks go in cups (cups are slimmer and taler)
Food goes in bows (bowls are wider and shorter)

Furthermore, in cannabis equipment, the "bowl" is normally where the herb goes.

The plastic container that fits on the TB is intended for drinks.
Any questions?

cptofnthng

both of you apparently never heard of Heisenbergs Unschärferelation.
its actually a question of perception, If something is called a cup or a Bowl and a lot of bowls/cups are somewhere inbetween. we did some basic research on this in uni.

cptofnthng,
  • Haha
Reactions: Ramahs

Cannabiker

both of you apparently never heard of Heisenbergs Unschärferelation.
its actually a question of perception, If something is called a cup or a Bowl and a lot of bowls/cups are somewhere inbetween. we did some basic research on this in uni.
Both of us? My little joke (which may have caused offense; sorry @Ramahs) was making exactly that point, that the concept of bowl is a range, not a single point.

I'm not smart enough to know whether Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle applies, but I guess quantum mechanics has a role in everything.

Last edited:

cptofnthng

you see, i dont even recognize irony. its all good. the principle applies to a lot of transition zones of perception. Like in when a spoon becomes a ladle. wenn green becomes blue and so on. very offtopic,but interesting: If given a task to find blue dots among greenish dots on a 100*100 matrix, people tend to identify more green dots as blue if the number of Overall blue dots are reduced. it seems we begin to see problems/identify differences when there are fewer to find. we have a problemfinding brain. If we Like it or not.

cptofnthng,

average_joe

Deep draws and flavoe? I would say the Tetrax, Solo or Crafty+ in my experience but since I got the Tetrax I can't wait to try the Stempod, Dreamwood and other 510 on demand vapes, because I want to see if all on demand vapes are that good or its just the Tetrax, because to me so far its the best experience I had with a portable vape and like it more than a bunch of desktop vapes I tried. About the Dynavap that I see a lot of ppl mention it, I think the Dyna is a must have for what it is, super portable and no need to charge it as it works with butane, I just love it and have it with me all the time, but, I would say the Dynavap is my least favorite vapor experience, flavor and smoothness, if I have any of my other portables around I wouldn't pick the Dyna unless I want to to a quick sesh, also I think the Dyna is my most breakable device, it's so so small and light that I constantly drop it (I was always clumsy with cigarettes when I was a smoker and now I'm clumsy with the Dyna), it's the only vape that I actually broke so far, dropped it and hit the ground with the cap and the experience was never the same again, had to get a new cap.

My 2 cents.

average_joe,

cptofnthng

flavourwise the dynavap is not high up. but the tafee bowle, a p80, a tinymight, an aromatizer, etc. is.

cptofnthng,
Top Bottom