Mysterious unexplained noises heard around the globe

peterchen

the solution to this mystery is trivial and has to do with the book about it that is advertised on that same webpage

peterchen,

2clicker

Observer
Nosferatu said:
The conspiracy folks say the government is doing it as depopulation or to get people sick to buy meds or shorten life spans. Some go so far as to say the government is planning a fake rapture and testing the equipment(there is an interesting video of an artificial cloud shaped like a face)

yeah i read something about how they are trying to produce giant holograms in the sky

thanks

2clicker,

Nosferatu

Well I wasn't saying that is true... I think its just the geoenginerring companies playing with weather control.

Nosferatu,

Nycdeisel

think what you want, at least admit it is happening :tup:

nice thanks for linking to the movie Nosferatu

Nycdeisel,

Nosferatu

Nycdeisel said:
think what you want, at least admit it is happening :tup:

nice thanks for linking to the movie Nosferatu

Ya no problem, its crazy we are be spraying as we speak!

Nosferatu,

2clicker

Observer
Nosferatu said:
Well I wasn't saying that is true... I think its just the geoenginerring companies playing with weather control.

oh i know... just wanted to say that i had read that. im not putting any stock into those theories.

2clicker,

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
This thread is 4 years old, and I've just come across the concept of this geoengineering.

I cannot believe this is still going on and no-one is doing anything about it?

It's not on the news, permission from the people was not sought nor given and I have just signed a UK petition to stop it in the UK : http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/take-action/petition/

USA are actively poisoning their own people and the planet with aluminium and who knows what, to help climate change or even worse weaponise the weather. I'm gobsmacked, this is not a conspiracy theory this is fact, how has it been allowed to continue for so long without any public outcry?

Edit: What's California done that the government hates so much to actively target this particular state?

Last edited:
Top Bottom