Mysterious unexplained noises heard around the globe

Nycdeisel

This really piqued my curiosity
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpr...d-noises-now-being-reported-across-the-globe/

the longer video posted on that page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GZ2ZcmMxehk

As you can see this is extremely recent, from just last week in fact! and there are many many other clips on youtube depicting similar events. weird to say the least.

anybody else hear about this? what are your thoughts? I think its super creepy sounding but im very interested in this now.

Nycdeisel,

DaProfessor

It isn't uncommon for there to be sounds produced before an earthquake is felt. I mean, billions of tons of mass may be moving. I still think this 2012 stuff is just hype and people are either latching on to it or spreading it just because of the craze.

DaProfessor,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
^^^ yeah, nothing showed on a news search. If it was genuine I'd expect significant scientific interest?

Or is it a cover up to keep us all quiet and prevent panic :ninja:

WatTyler,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
To me it seems like some sort of viral marketing campaign for a michael bay movie or something :p

MarcellusWiley,

Nycdeisel

I looked up a little more, apparently these"strange sounds" have been talked about since the summer. Some of these sounds resulting in weird cracks running along the ground, sometimes called earth fissures.

there is a lot more to this then what I posted in the OP, but i dont think any of us will crack it

Still no idea what to think about this. but im not trying to figure it out per se, just wanted to share.

Nycdeisel,

madnezz344

live free and live elevated :}
I think the dinosaurs heard this then something big happened :p

Some of the videos sound like a loud roar from within the earth. Maybe its just hungry or its changing inside like a butterfly in a cocoon.

madnezz344,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
cluffy said:
Pretty sure it's the Tripods, didn't anyone one see the War of the Worlds remake?
Tripod Siren Horn :o

haha thats exactly what I mean.

Just the way its been "localized" to different places makes me think its some sort of Cloverfield 2 viral marketing haha :p

MarcellusWiley,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
The world is just preparing itself for it's 2012 fate... no big deal :p

jk, but that is very interesting! sounds like wales having sex to me!

Elluzion,
Could be the Bloop - a very strange and incredibly loud underwater sound with some real scientific documentation. It could be heard for thousands of miles and the current consensus (by scientists, not by the Ancient Aliens dudes) is that it could not be manmade, and that it came from some kind of biological life form. Spooky indeed.

OKcomputer,

Nosferatu

The noises are being caused by the Haarp weather modification program. Same can be said about all these Earthquakes, hurricanes and severe weather we have been having lately. Basically its a huge site of satellites that put tremendous pressure on the ionosphere. There are 2 more sites around the globe and in conjunction they can direct hurricanes, and control the clouds. This is done with the chem trails, they are aluminum and barium among other things, this deflects the sun and creates tremendous heat in the ionosphere. There was another topic recently about all the reports of flocks of birds going crazy and dropping dead, same with fish, its caused from the chemtriails,

California and elswhere recently got bombarded with chemtrails, they where all over being sprayed for days and lots of people got noticeably sick, including me. There was a mild Earthquakle after the first day the spraying began.

Heres a quick video I randomly found outlining haarp and weather modifications but its obvoiusly not proof I'm ppulling out or anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovDtQLhUvjo&feature=related

Notice the grid pattern clouds in the second video the OP posted.

Nosferatu,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
USA army tried to build Haarp in Bulgaria with no result,(they said it is anti rocket shield.. but no antirocketshield emits purple lightings.. i can say that for sure... I don't know how it happened that we let world's biggest war criminals and authors of the first genocide in modern history.. to build bases around our beautiful nature..
So now ... German guy is trying to poison our pristine water supplies for some kind of Gas research .. that involves poisoning nature with dealy and forever to stay chemicals..
Everyday i am seeing how someone is trying to get a piece of our Paradise..
You can easily see dirt on white sheets.. as i see pollution and tricky capitalism with "Ruin plans".. try to make their way in our home..
I love Planet Earth but i am tired of its unhealthiness .. If the Aliens come now and tell me" Come on .. Dude are you coming to a pollution free world of advanced minds and spirits.. "
My response would be.. : "Just let me have my stash and gear. Do you have any convertors from 220 V to Alien wire ?"

Abysmal Vapor,

Nycdeisel

Nosferatu said:
The noises are being caused by the Haarp weather modification program. Same can be said about all these Earthquakes, hurricanes and severe weather we have been having lately. Basically its a huge site of satellites that put tremendous pressure on the ionosphere. There are 2 more sites around the globe and in conjunction they can direct hurricanes, and control the clouds. This is done with the chem trails, they are aluminum and barium among other things, this deflects the sun and creates tremendous heat in the ionosphere. There was another topic recently about all the reports of flocks of birds going crazy and dropping dead, same with fish, its caused from the chemtriails,

California and elswhere recently got bombarded with chemtrails, they where all over being sprayed for days and lots of people got noticeably sick, including me. There was a mild Earthquakle after the first day the spraying began.

Heres a quick video I randomly found outlining haarp and weather modifications but its obvoiusly not proof I'm ppulling out or anything.

This is what I wanted to hear! I agree with this! weather modification is very real.
You could start by looking up Ben Livingston, who is called the father of weaponized weather

Nycdeisel,

Qbit

cannabanana
It's aliens. Or dinosaurs. Or the Chinese.

I for one welcome our new overlords. As soon as they make it to Australia.

Qbit,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Nosferatu said:

Really interesting...but being the skeptic I am I can't help but say...history channel!

They have some real "fun" stuff on that channel though. It's really hard to believe it coming from them though, after all their incentive is for you to go crazy and want to watch all their conspiracy shows.

MarcellusWiley,

Nosferatu

I woke up today and once again they are laying chemtrails. There are some in circles and some in grid patterns, you can see the planes spraying them as I type. It seems its every Wed night through Friday that they do it here. And these are obviously chemtrails, contrails act completely differently and dissipate instead of spread sideways. Apparently a storm is coming to the West of the US, get ready, charge your vapes.

Nosferatu,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Nycdeisel said:
This is what I wanted to hear!
lol, I think this is the key the the pervasiveness of many conspiracy theories :p they're good fun and intriguing, like a spy thriller.

I just can't believe that governments are competent enough to pull off any such conspiracy. They can hardly manage day to day affairs without excessive drama.

And the modern news media is just too powerful and the public have access to too much knowledge, information and expertise nowadays. Whilst in part the media is dominated by the few corrupt corporations, in the whole it's effective enough at times with organisations such as wikileaks or reporters without borders to keep our western governments on their toes. Of course there is plenty of conspiracy, but it's mostly just minor politics, business and corruption and nothing of this nature or magnitude IMO. :2c:

WatTyler,

Nycdeisel

Nosferatu said:
I woke up today and once again they are laying chemtrails. There are some in circles and some in grid patterns, you can see the planes spraying them as I type. It seems its every Wed night through Friday that they do it here. And these are obviously chemtrails, contrails act completely differently and dissipate instead of spread sideways. Apparently a storm is coming to the West of the US, get ready, charge your vapes.

Yup, I even saw some in the morning here last week(i dont usually get up early in the morning) I looked out my window as usual and its like tic tac toe with x patterns and grids overlapping each other. And just a few hours later some wind has carried it out of sight, its fibers settling where they can.

Its very real. I dont believe im engaging in conspiracies

Nycdeisel,

2clicker

Observer
what exactly are these chemtrails?

are theorists saying that this HAARP weather modding is what is causing our climate changes?

we are in the middle of January and here in St. Louis we have been having 50-60deg days on the regular. supposed to be 50+ the rest of this week going into next. this is NOT normal.

and how is the HAARP program producing these noises being heard?

that video about HAARP says that the US runs 3 ELF Transmitter Sites and that 2 others are known of. It also goes on to say that there are possibly 20 other sites that are scattered all over the globe.

crazy stuff

2clicker,

Nosferatu

Some info you will read on this topic is conspiracy nonsense but there is a real side to it. The conspiracy folks say the government is doing it as depopulation or to get people sick to buy meds or shorten life spans. Some go so far as to say the government is planning a fake rapture and testing the equipment(there is an interesting video of an artificial cloud shaped like a face). But a more reasonable explanation is it is just part of the weather control program the UN is doing. And I just found that history channel video randomly and it happened to be a good sum up of some info. But you can look at scientific documents documenting this phenomena and testing the water and air after chemtrails are laid. Aluminum levels in the city water tripled after chemtrailing was done in one test. I'm not saying its intentional on the citizens but it seems we are just once again forced to deal with the side effects and toxicity of an unknown experiment.

The truth is we don't really know yet what is being done but the general consensus is the United Nations is experimenting with artificial weather control, there's even a patent stating just that. If you understand just what these haarp sites are capable of doing to the ionosphere, it seems in conjunction with whatever chemicals they are spraying, they are indeed controlling aspects of the weather. It is probably meant for the better but I think its safe to say some of these hurricanes and earthquakes are sideffects or mistakes caused by this ongoing but illegal experiment.

Nosferatu,
Top Bottom