• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

shredder

Both of these are on my list of 'must try' if I ever order more seeds (sick of being scammed)

Im not a big fan of ghost train haze. Its super high in thc, but its not a fun experience for me, although a couple patients really enjoy it. Its really hard to concentrate or be productive when your in its grip.

I like green crack, but its not for everyone. Some get that jittery anxiety wave that sativas can bring. I enjoy riding that wave myself.

My personal favorites are super silver haze and 9 pound hammer. Both are sativa leaning hybrids.

GoldenBud

Im not a big fan of ghost train haze. Its super high in thc, but its not a fun experience for me, although a couple patients really enjoy it. Its really hard to concentrate or be productive when your in its grip.
it gives too much of a Psychadelic high, right?
That's why I always clean my house 10-20 minutes after the hit. It's too Psychadelic, but if you wait a bit - it's perfect like a good 'ole sativa!
it brings so many thick clouds, so much potent.. a lot of thc and terpenes for sure!

Never tried Green crack tho. how is it differ?

shredder

it gives too much of a Psychadelic high, right?
That's why I always clean my house 10-20 minutes after the hit. It's too Psychadelic, but if you wait a bit - it's perfect like a good 'ole sativa!
it brings so many thick clouds, so much potent.. a lot of thc and terpenes for sure!

Never tried Green crack tho. how is it differ?

I see gth as a complete confusing head high with couch lock or an inability to do much but zombie out. Not great for pain either.

While green crack is a speedy buzz. Perfect for cleaning your house or exersize. Some users may report its too speedy.

These are just my impressions of buds i grew. As always your milage may vary.

GoldenBud

wedding cake
how is it? the wedding cake from Junky Seeds? heard it's great for pain relief!!

I second that, love the GC buzz and GTH is just too much for my liking.
yeah, I listen to Psychadelic music when I vape GTH... I like it because its effects last so long...but it can be too much for somebody who just wants to chill, totally get it

@LesPlenty try reaching any strain of Rare Dankness breeder, his strains are dope!

shredder

how is it? the wedding cake from Junky Seeds? heard it's great for pain relief!!

Im not sure of its origin. I got as a rooted plant from a friend that didnt have room for it. Idk where he got it. He breeds plants for seeds maybe its an experiment.

Im going to drop it. Its pretty average imho. It may be this pheno, idk. It sure doesnt seem like the descriptions ive read. Small yield, small buzz. No patient demand.

I have another in flower because i have to pre plan crops months in advance so i usually grow new stuff at least twice. But that will probably be feco oil later this summer, thats "farming", lol.

Last edited:

btka

760glass.com Powerslug Optix

Best carts I've tried so far. Was using the PCKT carts but they would get clogged extremely easily/quickly. Tried a couple other no name carts and finally tried these and so far they're working great. The glass part unscrews from the base for easy cleaning which is pretty nice too.
today I got the all glass optix carts from powerslug... When I did take a look at them I saw that around ceramic heating element there is a sort of plastic... so I am thinking now if this plastic will not melt or offgas toxics, also terpenes and plastic I am not sure if this is a good idea... also I thought they do not have a cotton around the ceramic heating element but they have...

btka

today I got the all glass optix carts from powerslug... When I did take a look at them I saw that around ceramic heating element there is a sort of plastic... so I am thinking now if this plastic will not melt or offgas toxics, also terpenes and plastic I am not sure if this is a good idea... also I thought they do not have a cotton around the ceramic heating element but they have...
Seems Like IT IS silicone the plastic in the powerslug optix all Glass carts.. i am Not Sure If IT IS a good Idea to use silicone around ceramic heating Element and leaching of chemicals because of terps... ??? https://lifewithoutplastic.com/silicone/

Or better use ccell carts... IS there differnce in Performance between ccell and powerslug optix all Glass carts.. will use think oil...

Seems Like IT IS silicone the plastic in the powerslug optix all Glass carts.. i am Not Sure If IT IS a good Idea to use silicone around ceramic heating Element and leaching of chemicals because of terps... ??? https://lifewithoutplastic.com/silicone/

Or better use ccell carts... IS there differnce in Performance between ccell and powerslug optix all Glass carts.. will use thicker
oil...

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Crop in, trimmed, washed, dried, jarred, and curing. Organic, sun grown. Feminized seeds.
Some repeats from last year, but a few new strains as well.
Sunset Sherbert
Zkittlz
Gelato
Blue Dream
Cali Dream
Skywalker OG
Avenue Of The Giants
Made Of Honor

The first six plants were grown last year, and I still have jars left, so I'm not as excited about the names.
The Avenue Of The Giants was ready to try, and I wasn't sure about her. Nice plants, but not huge like the 7 ft Made Of Honor, and while I've been seriously mistaken before that size correlates to happiness, I sort of shrugged at the 4 1/2 ft Ave Of The Giants and was ready to dismiss her. Sure, I'd grow the remaining seeds, but she wouldn't be reordered. I'm going to put that kind of thinking down to being stoned and not knowing any better. Personal forgiveness is so important for being able to move past mistakes, and grow as a person.
AOTG is unreal. I'm vaping along, just sampling, and I suddenly start laughing. It was the big laughter, the loud, raucous laughter. I knew nothing was funny, I just couldn't stop laughing. I was alone, and laughing at nothing, and there was even hooting and thigh slapping. It was a laugh like I've never had before. So that was different.
It keeps happening. Every time I use Ave Of TG, I laugh. This is the perfect strain for a party, or for watching a comedy.

I just harvested my first 'sun grown' plants, ever. I recently moved to SoCal from Ohio and it's my first real chance to grow outdoors. I have a couple tents indoors and my patio looks like a Humbolt County field. LOL

Just chopped and trimmed this plant 2 days ago. I usually grow mostly landrace varieties but this was a freebie called Zour Apples from Seed Cellar. It's still drying and then I usually like to cure for at least 2 weeks before I smoke/vape it.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I just harvested my first 'sun grown' plants, ever. I recently moved to SoCal from Ohio and it's my first real chance to grow outdoors. I have a couple tents indoors and my patio looks like a Humbolt County field. LOL

Just chopped and trimmed this plant 2 days ago. I usually grow mostly landrace varieties but this was a freebie called Zour Apples from Seed Cellar. It's still drying and then I usually like to cure for at least 2 weeks before I smoke/vape it.

That's beautiful, @Hackerman. Please update on how it vapes.
How are you liking growing outdoors? Are you also growing to maturity indoors?
Any favorite landscape strains? I'm getting ready for my seed order, and am wanting All The Seeds, so I'm trying to narrow it down.
Your plants look scrumptious. Great job there.

That's beautiful, @Hackerman. Please update on how it vapes.
How are you liking growing outdoors? Are you also growing to maturity indoors?
Any favorite landscape strains? I'm getting ready for my seed order, and am wanting All The Seeds, so I'm trying to narrow it down.
Your plants look scrumptious. Great job there.

I like outdoor growing. It offers me a chance to learn something new. I notice the buds are not as tight as my indoor but I am only getting about 6 hours of direct sunlight per day and that's barely enough.

I'm not sure what to recommend for landrace varieties from current seedbanks. I have been growing for over 50 years and most of what I grow is my own variety or breed. I did buy some seeds from White Label not long ago and I was very happy. White Label is a few of the gang from Sensi Seeds who wanted to break off and focus on some of the older varieties like Skunk and Haze. Most of what I grow falls under a category of Mexican or Colombian or Afghan or some other 'regional' variety. Never any tutti-frutti-bubblegum-candy strains, other than the occasional freebie from a seedbank.

However, now that I have moved from a 4000sf home in Ohio to a 1400sf condo in SoCal I just don't have the room that I had for grow space. Good thing the 1400 sf condo in SoCal was only 100k more than the 4000 sf home in Ohio. LOL

I am actually growing autos right now because I have no place where I can get 12 hours of darkness except outside. LOL Time to learn so new growing techniques. LOL

Here is my patio a couple weeks ago....

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I like outdoor growing. It offers me a chance to learn something new. I notice the buds are not as tight as my indoor but I am only getting about 6 hours of direct sunlight per day and that's barely enough.

I'm not sure what to recommend for landrace varieties from current seedbanks. I have been growing for over 50 years and most of what I grow is my own variety or breed. I did buy some seeds from White Label not long ago and I was very happy. White Label is a few of the gang from Sensi Seeds who wanted to break off and focus on some of the older varieties like Skunk and Haze. Most of what I grow falls under a category of Mexican or Colombian or Afghan or some other 'regional' variety. Never any tutti-frutti-bubblegum-candy strains, other than the occasional freebie from a seedbank.

However, now that I have moved from a 4000sf home in Ohio to a 1400sf condo in SoCal I just don't have the room that I had for grow space. Good thing the 1400 sf condo in SoCal was only 100k more than the 4000 sf home in Ohio. LOL

I am actually growing autos right now because I have no place where I can get 12 hours of darkness except outside. LOL Time to learn so new growing techniques. LOL

Here is my patio a couple weeks ago....

Gorgeous autos, @Hackerman . I admire anyone that can grow them well, so you have my respect and admiration. I'm pretty much guessing when I pick seeds, but am starting to get a better idea of what I want to grow. Right now, I'm wanting a Humboldt Afghani from Twenty20, Trainwreck (Arcata cut) and... it probably doesn't matter. I won't know if I like what I've picked until this time next year, and I won't remember why I picked those seeds over others. Now I ask the hard questions. Will I get sick of the name, as I'm going to be seeing and saying it for at least a year? Will saying the name embarrass me? Is the name tricky to spell or say when stoned? Will it get done before October 6, or even better, in September? Will it smell like something died in my yard? Will it pretty much grow itself without any problems? Will it repel mold spores? Does it have rejuvenating properties? Does it turn an interesting color, and does it need cold for that? Will it get me stoned?

I have never been a fan of autos but they have come a long way in recent years. I grew a handful that I got as freebies about 5 years ago and 4 out of 5 of them sucked. I even had 2 autos from Barney's Farm (who I like as a breeder) and even the BF autos were shitty. However, the auto seeds I have purchased recently were pretty darn good genetics.

Since I have moved and don't have proper room to flower photoperiod plants, I bought a bunch of auto seeds and I am trying them out. So far, I am pretty impressed. The biggest problem is that one seed is strong. The next seed is weak. And, the third doesn't sprout at all. So, you have a lot of wasted time and money sifting though seeds to find a good one that's worth growing to maturity.

And, since they don't recommend up potting or transplanting autos, you end up wasting the space of a 7 gallon pot just to find out if the seed is going to sprout. I have been experimenting with a way to transplant autos without the roots knowing they have been moved and the last 2 transplants when very well.

For most of my 50 years of growing, I have used clones. With clones, the entire garden has the same requirements for food, water, light, etc. My current tent has about 8 autos in it. All different ages since I had to seed hunt. So, every plant has different needs. I end up making 3 or 4 different batches of nutes every day. But..... wtf, it's all good. At least I have plenty of good pot and don't have to depend on dispensary pot. LOL

I am harvesting one of the outdoor skunks today. I'll post a couple pics later on after the sun comes up.

Peace

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I have never been a fan of autos but they have come a long way in recent years. I grew a handful that I got as freebies about 5 years ago and 4 out of 5 of them sucked. I even had 2 autos from Barney's Farm (who I like as a breeder) and even the BF autos were shitty. However, the auto seeds I have purchased recently were pretty darn good genetics.

Since I have moved and don't have proper room to flower photoperiod plants, I bought a bunch of auto seeds and I am trying them out. So far, I am pretty impressed. The biggest problem is that one seed is strong. The next seed is weak. And, the third doesn't sprout at all. So, you have a lot of wasted time and money sifting though seeds to find a good one that's worth growing to maturity.

And, since they don't recommend up potting or transplanting autos, you end up wasting the space of a 7 gallon pot just to find out if the seed is going to sprout. I have been experimenting with a way to transplant autos without the roots knowing they have been moved and the last 2 transplants when very well.

For most of my 50 years of growing, I have used clones. With clones, the entire garden has the same requirements for food, water, light, etc. My current tent has about 8 autos in it. All different ages since I had to seed hunt. So, every plant has different needs. I end up making 3 or 4 different batches of nutes every day. But..... wtf, it's all good. At least I have plenty of good pot and don't have to depend on dispensary pot. LOL

I am harvesting one of the outdoor skunks today. I'll post a couple pics later on after the sun comes up.

Peace
I grew some outdoors a few times. They were fine, but the least little thing and they didn't recover. I tried clones, but the dispensaries around here, that sell clones, keep the lights on 24 hours. Having to get them used to less light then get them outdoors had varying results, none good enough for the effort. Seeds were also grown, but I didn't get along with the males. I'd plant in a perfectly good spot, then have to get rid of plants and feel terrible about it, but what can you do? You can't not kill them.
Then I went to feminized, and that was what worked in my situation.
This is year 4? 5? I'd have to think too much to figure it out, and it would involve calendars, and my daughter just made us peanut butter and chili honey toast, so I gotsta.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
@Hackerman : you have enough sun ! :tup:
Think autos is solution when you cannot plant photoperiods... before 20 years was problem without auto seeds. I'm with autos in my small yard and light leak isn't problem...
Yes, enough sun. What I envy is your experience and knowledge, but that's gardening. It takes time to learn. This year I was more panicked about the cure, but only for about a week. A friend here reassured me that my method was fine, and gnomes weren't going to steal my stash because I'm really only guessing here. It wasn't even a real panic. More like a worry, or strong concern.
I've tried the early Made Of Honor, and it really, really, makes you want to clean the house. It was difficult to finish a bowl, at first. I kept stopping to scrub out the bathtub and organize closets. Everything became fragmented, like being in a Kaleidescape, and I'd never had that happen before. It was trippy and energizing. Very motivational.
So, so far Avenue Of The Giants and Made Of Honor are uplifting. I imagine they'll get more mellow over time.

Gorgeous autos, @Hackerman . I admire anyone that can grow them well, so you have my respect and admiration. I'm pretty much guessing when I pick seeds, but am starting to get a better idea of what I want to grow. Right now, I'm wanting a Humboldt Afghani from Twenty20, Trainwreck (Arcata cut) and... it probably doesn't matter. I won't know if I like what I've picked until this time next year, and I won't remember why I picked those seeds over others. Now I ask the hard questions. Will I get sick of the name, as I'm going to be seeing and saying it for at least a year? Will saying the name embarrass me? Is the name tricky to spell or say when stoned? Will it get done before October 6, or even better, in September? Will it smell like something died in my yard? Will it pretty much grow itself without any problems? Will it repel mold spores? Does it have rejuvenating properties? Does it turn an interesting color, and does it need cold for that? Will it get me stoned?
I can attest to the Twenty20 Arcata TrainWreck. It has the most attractive aroma in the garden of citrus and pine (my fav) and is by far the most sparkly. I live a little south of San Francisco and the Arcata TW matures by late Sept, just in time to bring in before the first rains that typically come in early Oct. Their own version - TDub - is pretty good, but I vote for the Arcata as best and most true to what Trainwreck should be. I see that they have just created and released an autoflowering version of Arcata Trainwreck (AutoWreck) and it's on sale at https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/feminized/?swoof=1&product_cat=twenty20-fem
for $48 for 6 feminized seeds (as is the photoperiod version.) On your recommendation I'm getting some Ave of the Giants too for spring outdoor planting.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I can attest to the Twenty20 Arcata TrainWreck. It has the most attractive aroma in the garden of citrus and pine (my fav) and is by far the most sparkly. I live a little south of San Francisco and the Arcata TW matures by late Sept, just in time to bring in before the first rains that typically come in early Oct. Their own version - TDub - is pretty good, but I vote for the Arcata as best and most true to what Trainwreck should be. I see that they have just created and released an autoflowering version of Arcata Trainwreck (AutoWreck) and it's on sale at https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/feminized/?swoof=1&product_cat=twenty20-fem
for $48 for 6 feminized seeds (as is the photoperiod version.) On your recommendation I'm getting some Ave of the Giants too for spring outdoor planting
Howdy Neighbor, I live just North of San Francisco. The Arcata Trainwreck harvest date should be spot on. I just want it over before rain. Outside is no place to be when it's wet. Arcata Trainwreck and Humboldt Afghani are certain at this point, and I buy from Great Lakes, so your recommendations are perfect. Thank you.

If ever there was an argument in favor of autos, this CannaGenetics Farm Northern Lights Auto is it.

This is the second seed from this pack that I have grown out and the last one was was equally as nice and yielded almost 4 ounces after drying and curing. This plant, harvested at 14 weeks just kept on getting bigger and prettier so I let it mature longer than you might for most autos.

Barely a clear or amber trichrome on this plant. I have never seen a plant with such an even finish. Almost every trich has a nice cloudy cast. The heads are giant and would probably make a nice dry sift hash. The color is very nice and I expect the finished and cured buds will have a very nice "red bud" look.

I expect this plant will yield close to 4 ounces as well. Not bad for an auto.

Kudos to CannaGennetics Farm and Fox Farms nutes.

KkGR0at.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom