cpl
9 pound hammer
durbon poison
columbian gold
green crack
gelato
and a few ounces of concentrates like hash rosin, sift hash, and feco

shredder

Both of these are on my list of 'must try' if I ever order more seeds (sick of being scammed)

Im not a big fan of ghost train haze. Its super high in thc, but its not a fun experience for me, although a couple patients really enjoy it. Its really hard to concentrate or be productive when your in its grip.

I like green crack, but its not for everyone. Some get that jittery anxiety wave that sativas can bring. I enjoy riding that wave myself.

My personal favorites are super silver haze and 9 pound hammer. Both are sativa leaning hybrids.

GoldenBud

Im not a big fan of ghost train haze. Its super high in thc, but its not a fun experience for me, although a couple patients really enjoy it. Its really hard to concentrate or be productive when your in its grip.
it gives too much of a Psychadelic high, right?
That's why I always clean my house 10-20 minutes after the hit. It's too Psychadelic, but if you wait a bit - it's perfect like a good 'ole sativa!
it brings so many thick clouds, so much potent.. a lot of thc and terpenes for sure!

Never tried Green crack tho. how is it differ?

shredder

it gives too much of a Psychadelic high, right?
That's why I always clean my house 10-20 minutes after the hit. It's too Psychadelic, but if you wait a bit - it's perfect like a good 'ole sativa!
it brings so many thick clouds, so much potent.. a lot of thc and terpenes for sure!

Never tried Green crack tho. how is it differ?

I see gth as a complete confusing head high with couch lock or an inability to do much but zombie out. Not great for pain either.

While green crack is a speedy buzz. Perfect for cleaning your house or exersize. Some users may report its too speedy.

These are just my impressions of buds i grew. As always your milage may vary.

horst

horsed
I second that, love the GC buzz and GTH is just too much for my liking.

Currently fell in love with the Zkittlez high. although labeled as Indica, I get compareable chills like GC, but with a very unique flavour.

GoldenBud

wedding cake
how is it? the wedding cake from Junky Seeds? heard it's great for pain relief!!

I second that, love the GC buzz and GTH is just too much for my liking.
yeah, I listen to Psychadelic music when I vape GTH... I like it because its effects last so long...but it can be too much for somebody who just wants to chill, totally get it

@LesPlenty try reaching any strain of Rare Dankness breeder, his strains are dope!

shredder

how is it? the wedding cake from Junky Seeds? heard it's great for pain relief!!

Im not sure of its origin. I got as a rooted plant from a friend that didnt have room for it. Idk where he got it. He breeds plants for seeds maybe its an experiment.

Im going to drop it. Its pretty average imho. It may be this pheno, idk. It sure doesnt seem like the descriptions ive read. Small yield, small buzz. No patient demand.

I have another in flower because i have to pre plan crops months in advance so i usually grow new stuff at least twice. But that will probably be feco oil later this summer, thats "farming", lol.

Last edited:

btka

760glass.com Powerslug Optix

Best carts I've tried so far. Was using the PCKT carts but they would get clogged extremely easily/quickly. Tried a couple other no name carts and finally tried these and so far they're working great. The glass part unscrews from the base for easy cleaning which is pretty nice too.
today I got the all glass optix carts from powerslug... When I did take a look at them I saw that around ceramic heating element there is a sort of plastic... so I am thinking now if this plastic will not melt or offgas toxics, also terpenes and plastic I am not sure if this is a good idea... also I thought they do not have a cotton around the ceramic heating element but they have...

btka

today I got the all glass optix carts from powerslug... When I did take a look at them I saw that around ceramic heating element there is a sort of plastic... so I am thinking now if this plastic will not melt or offgas toxics, also terpenes and plastic I am not sure if this is a good idea... also I thought they do not have a cotton around the ceramic heating element but they have...
Seems Like IT IS silicone the plastic in the powerslug optix all Glass carts.. i am Not Sure If IT IS a good Idea to use silicone around ceramic heating Element and leaching of chemicals because of terps... ??? https://lifewithoutplastic.com/silicone/

Or better use ccell carts... IS there differnce in Performance between ccell and powerslug optix all Glass carts.. will use think oil...

Seems Like IT IS silicone the plastic in the powerslug optix all Glass carts.. i am Not Sure If IT IS a good Idea to use silicone around ceramic heating Element and leaching of chemicals because of terps... ??? https://lifewithoutplastic.com/silicone/

Or better use ccell carts... IS there differnce in Performance between ccell and powerslug optix all Glass carts.. will use thicker
oil...

btka,
Reactions: florduh
Top Bottom