• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My next portable on-demand vaporizer

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

A bit too big (not a deal breaker) and no on demand.

But i'm watching a couple of reviews because i'm trying to be more open minded and i don't really know much about the device.

In the first rewiew i'm watching it seems like the lower temp setting is 185-190C? a bit too high for doing temp step like i usually do starting around 170C.
You can ask for custom settings I believe, I read about in this thread I believe.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: GymWolf

GymWolf

You can ask for custom settings I believe, I read about in this thread I believe.
Thanks for the info but the point of the whole topic was to buy an on demand device...i have already like almost 10 session devices at home, i don't really need another one:D

I'm reading and watching reviews of the bowle and i really like it, does it really charge in 1 hour? it's not that bad i guess...

Last edited:
GymWolf,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm reading and watching reviews of the bowle and i really like it, does it really charge in 1 hour? it's not that bad i guess...

Yeah it charges very quick, especially if you don't drain it completely, pop it back on the charger regularly, it will always be ready for you... It only has four temp settings, I wish it could go lower, but it is fine and simple and effective!

I have a question, is it risky to use a device like the Tm or xmax or bowle when i'm at the beach under direct super strong sun? maybe the bowle is less risky because it doens't use 18650 batteries maybe?

I've never heard of that, being a concern, I mean I wouldn't want to leave stuff like that in a hot car for a long time, but there's not really anything wrong with it? Depends how hot, but like sitting in the sun for a long time maybe not ideal but like I don't know no one ever talks about that lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: GymWolf

GymWolf

Yeah it charges very quick, especially if you don't drain it completely, pop it back on the charger regularly, it will always be ready for you... It only has four temp settings, I wish it could go lower, but it is fine and simple and effective!

I've never heard of that, being a concern, I mean I wouldn't want to leave stuff like that in a hot car for a long time, but there's not really anything wrong with it? Depends how hot, but like sitting in the sun for a long time maybe not ideal but like I don't know no one ever talks about that lol
Lol i erased that question because i thought it was stupid:D thanks for the answer anyway.
I live in sicily and here the summer is extremely hot...and i like taking sun baths while vaping\smoking:D

I'm investigating on the bowle but it looks like battery life really is pretty terrible...
I downloaded the manual in pdf and they say that it is optimal to recharge the device after the second session, yeah it's not gonna cut with an heavy user like me.
I would pay 100 dollars more for a removable battery and more temps options on this thing.

I also starting to get the cup thing, i think it is mostly to hide the long stem that is needed for the good cooling of the device if you are outside, but basically useless when you are inside.

Last edited:

Berzzerkker

I'm waiting for the Bowle to improve battery, maybe with updated 21700's or something. I tried to get a firewood or Lamart last year and when I failed at those ended up with a tinymight. I love it, just ordered another as a backup. Still probably try for the others just to see what all the fuss is about but the TM is a hit with me. cheers!

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Alan can send his heat island anywhere, just email him Alan@toasty-top.com to see what he has in stock.
I was going to suggest an iHeat with base. Basically, it’s a log vape in two sections. You can unscrew the heater (which is 510 threaded) and run it on a box mod for portability or just leave it on the base which is the plug-in power supply.

The heater is often available a la carte so you could get it now and wait to custom order the base but matched grain or exotic woods would be out.

The main issue is that Alan’s custom-order waitlist is ~2 years long... and VAS mutates faster than Covid. I was originally wanting an iHeat but am currently finding the GTR dead sexy.

Shit Snacks

I was going to suggest an iHeat with base. Basically, it’s a log vape in two sections. You can unscrew the heater (which is 510 threaded) and run it on a box mod for portability or just leave it on the base which is the plug-in power supply.

The heater is often available a la carte so you could get it now and wait to custom order the base but matched grain or exotic woods would be out.

The main issue is that Alan’s custom-order waitlist is ~2 years long... and VAS mutates faster than Covid. I was originally wanting an iHeat but am currently finding the GTR dead sexy.

Yes that is exactly why I don't mention that haha it is likely to require the wait list, being a custom order, you can always email him to see what he has in stock ready to sell you, but iHeat is not so commonly avail...

Shit Snacks

XMAX V3 Pro not an on demand device? Could have fooled me. Works for me quite well. Are we saying that the heater continues to heat between draws?

No, the people who claim it is not on demand, say it is because it takes too long to heat up, forgetting that instant and on demand are different things (in my mind anyway!) Even though you have to wait, you still have control over the heating, as opposed to session, aka automatic heating.

maremaresing

When people ask for "on demand" it's typically for convenience of how quickly they can get one or two puffs and get on with their day. When a session vape is heated in the same time as a v3 pro in "on demand", it loses it's convenience factor. I typically use session devices like "on demand" where I turn it off after warmup, and something that makes me hold a button throughout that process isn't a win.

I'm basing all this off an early release v3 pro, and they may have installed a hotter heater in the recent ones. It was worthless in "on demand" and basically had that "mode" to sell vapes to unsuspecting consumers that thought they were getting a premium feature.

You could say that it has the benifit of being able to back off the heat through the hit, like a firefly, but again the v3 pro isn't strong enough to get out of it's own way in that mode. So you get wispy hits or nothing at all.

GymWolf

When people ask for "on demand" it's typically for convenience of how quickly they can get one or two puffs and get on with their day. When a session vape is heated in the same time as a v3 pro in "on demand", it loses it's convenience factor. I typically use session devices like "on demand" where I turn it off after warmup, and something that makes me hold a button throughout that process isn't a win.

I'm basing all this off an early release v3 pro, and they may have installed a hotter heater in the recent ones. It was worthless in "on demand" and basically had that "mode" to sell vapes to unsuspecting consumers that thought they were getting a premium feature.

You could say that it has the benifit of being able to back off the heat through the hit, like a firefly, but again the v3 pro isn't strong enough to get out of it's own way in that mode. So you get wispy hits or nothing at all.
I think they are using a better heater or maybe your alpha unit was faulty (or any of the possible abstract reasons why vaporizers perform different from person to person) because people on the web are pretty happy with the on demand feature (not everyone EVERYONE, but a good part of them) and i saw people exhaling big ass clouds in on demand with medium temps

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/r3ycr9
Sure the heating up time is a bit long for an on demand device, not gonna lie.

Shit Snacks

It was worthless in "on demand" and basically had that "mode" to sell vapes to unsuspecting consumers that thought they were getting a premium feature.
So you get wispy hits or nothing at all

Yeah, I disagree, the on demand is not a gimmick mode for marketing here, it works for me, I can get cloudy hits from cold and I don't feel like I was waiting long for it... Turning a session vape off and on is much less convenient to me personally :shrug:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
something that makes me hold a button throughout that process isn't a win.
I can't think of a single on-demand battery device that doesn't work that way. It sounds like you just don't like on-demand devices. Which is totally fine, of course.

Unfortunately you are going to be swimming upstream if you are trying to redefine the term as it is used in our industry.

maremaresing

No I really like on demand, I'm just saying the V3 I owned (and reports of many with the device) depict "on demand" as I previously described.

I was more meaning that if I have to hold a button for 30 seconds and do priming hits when a vape is cranked to 420F to get visible vapor, that isn't quick or convenient. On demand, as an industry term, has always referred to holding the button (or applying flame) to get to temp in a few seconds, and then let you control the hit from there.

Vapes that I have that display this behavior:
Thermovape T1
MFLB
Vapor Genie
Dougs Woodary Nova
Firefly
Vleaf Go
Smokestack

It's my understanding that things like the Tinymight, Splinter, and milaana type vapes are the same.

But yes, everything gives vapor "on demand" if you don't care how long you have to wait!

I think they are using a better heater or maybe your alpha unit was faulty (or any of the possible abstract reasons why vaporizers perform different from person to person) because people on the web are pretty happy with the on demand feature (not everyone EVERYONE, but a good part of them) and i saw people exhaling big ass clouds in on demand with medium temps

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/r3ycr9
Sure the heating up time is a bit long for an on demand device, not gonna lie.

Ignoring that you've already done a seperate button hold warmup session and throwaway hit, that is still better performance than my v3 got over 400F.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I can't think of a single on-demand battery device that doesn't work that way. It sounds like you just don't like on-demand devices. Which is totally fine, of course..

Well, to be fair, the old elevape had a sensor for your draw without any power button, like some of those e-cig batteries for cartridges (yeah I don't consider those as on demand, because they don't give you the same control that you get from a button, which I much prefer)

No I really like on demand, I'm just saying the V3 I owned (and reports of many with the device) depict "on demand" as I previously described.

I was more meaning that if I have to hold a button for 30 seconds and do priming hits when a vape is cranked to 420F to get visible vapor, that isn't quick or convenient.

It really sounds like yours was defective then, I don't have to do 30 seconds, I don't have to crank it to max temp, I do not do any priming hits, I can get visible vapor right away on low temps... But manual technique is a thing, perhaps it's just not for everyone, which is true of most on demand vapes in my experience?

On demand, as an industry term, has always referred to holding the button (or applying flame) to get to temp in a few seconds, and then let you control the hit from there.

I disagree, again there's a difference between on demand and instant on demand, on demand refers to how it heats up (essentially manually or automatically) and then the heat up time is a different thing...

Thermovape T1
MFLB
Vapor Genie
Dougs Woodary Nova
Firefly
Vleaf Go
Smokestack

It's my understanding that things like the Tinymight, Splinter, and milaana type vapes are the same.

Firefly is not at all that quick, so if you consider it on demand then it is just like the xmax... And yes of course direct torch convection is the most instant on demand you can get!

TM and RBT and TP80 all have large heating elements that takes some heat soaking to get going, depending on the user, some people require longer preheat, it really depends on your usage, but they are all still on demand, they are just not necessarily instant on demand... Though they can be depending on the usage.

But yes, everything gives vapor "on demand" if you don't care how long you have to wait!

Again, this is not true, there's a lot of variety in the category, but I really just don't agree with you lol

I absolutely include xmax v3pro in the same category as these other vapes, they are all on demand portables imo!

maremaresing

Those are fair points. I might have had a dud, and never really thought of "instant on demand" and "on demand" being different things in the portable space. Perhaps I will pick up another v3 later this year and see if it's sorted out to my desires.

but I really just don't agree with you lol
How could you deny me this one small thing I want most lol

Shit Snacks

Those are fair points. I might have had a dud, and never really thought of "instant on demand" and "on demand" being different things in the portable space. Perhaps I will pick up another v3 later this year and see if it's sorted out to my desires.

Yeah, like look at a log, certainly not instant heat up, but once it is warm, keep it plugged in, it is then an on-demand vape in use! So I always have thought about instant, as a separate thing, I used thermovape as my first too, it is nicest when instant and on demand do go together like they often do and should!

How could you deny me this one small thing I want most lol

:lol: Sorry! We agree on plenty else at least :D

GymWolf

I was more meaning that if I have to hold a button for 30 seconds and do priming hits when a vape is cranked to 420F to get visible vapor, that isn't quick or convenient. On demand, as an industry term, has always referred to holding the button (or applying flame) to get to temp in a few seconds, and then let you control the hit from there.

Thermovape T1
MFLB
Vapor Genie
Dougs Woodary Nova
Firefly
Vleaf Go
Smokestack

Ignoring that you've already done a seperate button hold warmup session and throwaway hit, that is still better performance than my v3 got over 400F.
The video is not mine but i probably never tried a "primer" hit in my life with a vaporizer, i just take a longer first hit until i get some vapor, if it worked with lesser devices like a solo\air 1 i think it's gonna work here aswell, also here you have holes on the side and you can block\unblock some of them like a dynavap for a stronger first hit (i think).

But i still have to receive mine so, time will tell.

Atoum

Hi!

Stepping in late in the game, sorry. Had many of the same needs as you did, ended up going with the Bowle. Battery life is a bummer but takes 1h15 to charge which is ok, and can be used while charging. Since I'll be mostly using it at home I'm all good with it. Hoping to receive it next week.

Just wanted to comment on your idea of the Volcano. I have a Volcano Hybrid Onyx, bought it a month ago as my fuckcombustion vape (very, very heavy joint smoker here. I mean very...). The vapor that comes out of it is nice but it doesn't fit my need, reason why I had to buy a Bowle on top to quit combustion. Like you, I play a lot on my computer, and work on it also, and I enjoy casual joint smoking while doing that. Using the Volcano is a whole ritual:
- Pre-heating the device
- Loading the capsule (if you use the smaller doses, which you will when smoking alone)
- Placing the capsule in the chamber, waiting 10 seconds to heat up
- Placing one balloon at lower temp. Waiting for it to fill with air. Taking it out.
- Upping the temp and placing the second balloon as fast as possible not to lose some vape in the process. Taking it off
- Smoking the balloons with stress, as you need to finish both before 5 mins if u don't want to lose some vape effect. Also, the balloons are not air tight and lose a little bit of vape all the time. Seeing the second deflate while I smoke the first trying no to go too fast not to cough and ruin my experience creates stress in me when I'm vaping
- Balloons are absolutely not adapted to casual smoking when on the computer or elsewhere. They take a shitload of space, deflate slowly, and loose the vape effect. Adds stress to both my game playing and vaping.

In the end of the day, the only times I enjoy my Volcano are when I'm with friends or doing an activity where my hands are free, like watching a movie. For all other situations, it doesn't fit my needs. I regret buying it, think I would've been better off with a TM next to my Bowle, in order to have a real portable and hard hitting (if I want to) device next to my home based Bowle. I think the Volcano is totally over-rated for the type of use you mention, which is similar to mine.

- Edit- Just so that you know the TM is not available anymore on the Centrale Vapeur website, they're faking the "in stock" but doesn't work when you try to add it to the basket. I tried the other day, didn't work. But there are 2-3 French websites that do have it in stock. Type "acheter TinyMight" in Google and you'll see the options if you want to go that way ;)

Last edited:

GymWolf

Hi!

Stepping in late in the game, sorry. Had many of the same needs as you did, ended up going with the Bowle. Battery life is a bummer but takes 1h15 to charge which is ok, and can be used while charging. Since I'll be mostly using it at home I'm all good with it. Hoping to receive it next week.

Just wanted to comment on your idea of the Volcano. I have a Volcano Hybrid Onyx, bought it a month ago as my fuckcombustion vape (very, very heavy joint smoker here. I mean very...). The vapor that comes out of it is nice but it doesn't fit my need, reason why I had to buy a Bowle on top to quit combustion. Like you, I play a lot on my computer, and work on it also, and I enjoy casual joint smoking while doing that. Using the Volcano is a whole ritual:
- Pre-heating the device
- Loading the capsule (if you use the smaller doses, which you will when smoking alone)
- Placing the capsule in the chamber, waiting 10 seconds to heat up
- Placing one balloon at lower temp. Waiting for it to fill with air. Taking it out.
- Upping the temp and placing the second balloon as fast as possible not to lose some vape in the process. Taking it off
- Smoking the balloons with stress, as you need to finish both before 5 mins if u don't want to lose some vape effect. Also, the balloons are not air tight and lose a little bit of vape all the time. Seeing the second deflate while I smoke the first trying no to go too fast not to cough and ruin my experience creates stress in me when I'm vaping
- Balloons are absolutely not adapted to casual smoking when on the computer or elsewhere. They take a shitload of space, deflate slowly, and loose the vape effect. Adds stress to both my game playing and vaping.

In the end of the day, the only times I enjoy my Volcano are when I'm with friends or doing an activity where my hands are free, like watching a movie. For all other situations, it doesn't fit my needs. I regret buying it, think I would've been better off with a TM next to my Bowle, in order to have a real portable and hard hitting (if I want to) device next to my home based Bowle. I think the Volcano is totally over-rated for the type of use you mention, which is similar to mine.

- Edit- Just so that you know the TM is not available anymore on the Centrale Vapeur website, they're faking the "in stock" but doesn't work when you try to add it to the basket. I tried the other day, didn't work. But there are 2-3 French websites that do have it in stock. Type "acheter TinyMight" in Google and you'll see the options if you want to go that way ;)
I only tried the volcano in amsterdam but at least the classic digit one was super easy to use:

-heating up the device is a non-problem, i'm just gonna turn it on when i return to home from work, by the time i clean myself and wear some comfy clothes the thing is ready to work and i'm gonna leave it turned on until i'm done.

-i don't wanna use capsules, just the vanilla chamber with the reducer.

-i don't leave the chamber over the heater when i'm not filling a ballon, i usually decide the temp, put the chamber on the heater, fill a ballon and put the chamber away (maybe some light stir between ballons), and when i smoke joints is rare for me to do only 1 puff, i usually do 2-3 consecutive hits, and a volcano ballon is done with 3-4 hits so we are in the same ballpark i think, it's gonna be rare for a ballon to last more than 1-2 minutes.

-i don't need to fill more than one ballon at once if i'm doing something, i can see myself doing consecutive ballons when i just want to get wasted fast, and this rarely happen, i always space my couple of hits.

-sure when i want a ballon i have to wait a bit for the volcano to do his magic but if i remember well it is usually pretty fast.

I see the vulcano as a 3-5 hits ballons joints producer, also like i said, i can't praise enough the easy valve mouthpiece, the easiest comfiest method to get vapor in your mouth, no technique required or button to press, vapor on deman and you get vapor even from a 1-2 sec hit (so close to a joint), sure ballons are massive but...i don't have a problem with them??!:D

Sure a volcano can't cover all my needs, i need at least a classic portable with on demand for when i don't want to deal with ballons during vidogames time, but for when i'm browsing internet or having friend at homeor i'm jist chilling, i think it's gonna be okay.

The bowle battery is too bad for me, and you ruin you battery if you use the bowle while attached and they advice to recharge the battery after the second session, that is hilariously bad for me.

Also buying a portable with such a limited battery life would make the device almost useless for outside use if you forget to recharge before leaving home or if you plan a couple of sessions with friends etc.

If it wasn't for the battery life i would have bought a bowle already.

What is wrong with volcano vapor? Not dense enough? I saw the hybrid in action and that thing seems to produce super thicc vapor, way better than the classic that i want to buy.

P.s. are those french sites trustworthy? I heard about people buying fake TM on the web or the fact that the new TM have a new electronic board and i surely don't want an older model.

P.p.s. the couple of sites i checked are all out of stock.

Last edited:
GymWolf,
Reactions: Atoum

Atoum

I only tried the volcano in amsterdam but at least the classic digit one was super easy to use:

-heating up the device is a non-problem, i'm just gonna turn it on when i return to home from work, by the time i clean myself and wear some comfy clothes the thing is ready to work and i'm gonna leave it turned on until i'm done.

-i don't wanna use capsules, just the vanilla chamber with the reducer.

-i don't leave the chamber over the heater when i'm not filling a ballon, i usually decide the temp, put the chamber on the heater, fill a ballon and put the chamber away (maybe some light stir between ballons), and when i smoke joints is rare for me to do only 1 puff, i usually do 2-3 consecutive hits, and a volcano ballon is done with 3-4 hits so we are in the same ballpark i think, it's gonna be rare for a ballon to last more than 1-2 minutes.

-i don't need to fill more than one ballon at once if i'm doing something, i can see myself doing consecutive ballons when i just want to get wasted fast, and this rarely happen, i always space my couple of hits.

-sure when i want a ballon i have to wait a bit for the volcano to do his magic but if i remember well it is usually pretty fast.

I see the vulcano as a 3-5 hits ballons joints producer, also like i said, i can't praise enough the easy valve mouthpiece, the easiest comfiest method to get vapor in your mouth, no technique required or button to press, vapor on deman and you get vapor even from a 1-2 sec hit (so close to a joint), sure ballons are massive but...i don't have a problem with them??!:D

Sure a volcano can't cover all my needs, i need at least a classic portable with on demand for when i don't want to deal with ballons during vidogames time, but for when i'm browsing internet or having friend at homeor i'm jist chilling, i think it's gonna be okay.

The bowle battery is too bad for me, and you ruin you battery if you use the bowle while attached and they advice to recharge the battery after the second session, that is hilariously bad for me.

Also buying a portable with such a limited battery life would make the device almost useless for outside use if you forget to recharge before leaving home or if you plan a couple of sessions with friends etc.

If it wasn't for the battery life i would have bought a bowle already.

What is wrong with volcano vapor? Not dense enough? I saw the hybrid in action and that thing seems to produce super thicc vapor, way better than the classic that i want to buy.

P.s. are those french sites trustworthy? I heard about people buying fake TM on the web or the fact that the new TM have a new electronic board and i surely don't want an older model.

P.p.s. the couple of sites i checked are all out of stock.
You seem to know the Volcano well, so if it fits your needs it's good ;) It's miles a way from my "casual smoking" needs in front of my computer though, and miles away from the combustion habits I'm trying to get rid of also. So not my cup of tea to get rid of combustion, but a great party banger with friends!

The battery on the Bowle has a bypass mode from what I have read, so using it while plugged shouldn't ruin it too bad. And once it dies, it's a classic lipo battery inside that should be easy enough to replace. By the time this happens, I'll hopefully have ripped enough bowls and have permanently given up on combustion anyway, so I'll consider it well spent money and a good purchase (if I manage to fully quit combustion thanks to it of course!). The Bowle cost me 350 euros. Not small money by any means, but considering I spend 400 per month on weed (told you I was a heavy smoker!), it's not huge.

As for my portable needs, I'm aware the Bowle doesn't fit and I'm not buying it for that ;) If I manage to quit combustion and get the hang of vaping, I'm planning to get myself a TM next month. I'll then stick to that line-up for a year at least, Bowle-TM-Volcano seems like good diversity. I'll then see if I grow fonder of my volcano or sell it to fund the purchase of another desktop unit.

All in one, a Bowle-TM-Volcano setup costs the price of a new iPhone, and I'm not even talking about the Max model ;) My health is worth much more, to me the challenge is managing to give up on 25 years of combustion, 2 packs of cigarettes + 10 to 15 joints per day. Trust me not easy, so the more help I can get from various devices/flavors/fun/way of use, the more chances I'll have of getting there. Good luck in your quest and in quitting combustion mate!

- Edit - Nothing wrong with the Volcano vape, other than it makes me cough a lot but I'm not sure I'll cough less with other vapes as it's my first one. I just don't like the way it's used and the balloons system. Agree with you on the practicality of the stem, but that's about the only positive thing I see in it. It's fun the first few times, then a pain in the neck.

Oh sorry forgot to mention that yes, the French website are fully reliable, and there are some that have it in stock. If you want I can show you one ;)

GymWolf

You seem to know the Volcano well, so if it fits your needs it's good ;) It's miles a way from my "casual smoking" needs in front of my computer though, and miles away from the combustion habits I'm trying to get rid of also. So not my cup of tea to get rid of combustion, but a great party banger with friends!

The battery on the Bowle has a bypass mode from what I have read, so using it while plugged shouldn't ruin it too bad. And once it dies, it's a classic lipo battery inside that should be easy enough to replace. By the time this happens, I'll hopefully have ripped enough bowls and have permanently given up on combustion anyway, so I'll consider it well spent money and a good purchase (if I manage to fully quit combustion thanks to it of course!). The Bowle cost me 350 euros. Not small money by any means, but considering I spend 400 per month on weed (told you I was a heavy smoker!), it's not huge.

As for my portable needs, I'm aware the Bowle doesn't fit and I'm not buying it for that ;) If I manage to quit combustion and get the hang of vaping, I'm planning to get myself a TM next month. I'll then stick to that line-up for a year at least, Bowle-TM-Volcano seems like good diversity. I'll then see if I grow fonder of my volcano or sell it to fund the purchase of another desktop unit.

All in one, a Bowle-TM-Volcano setup costs the price of a new iPhone, and I'm not even talking about the Max model ;) My health is worth much more, to me the challenge is managing to give up on 25 years of combustion, 2 packs of cigarettes + 10 to 15 joints per day. Trust me not easy, so the more help I can get from various devices/flavors/fun/way of use, the more chances I'll have of getting there. Good luck in your quest and in quitting combustion mate!

- Edit - Nothing wrong with the Volcano vape, other than it makes me cough a lot but I'm not sure I'll cough less with other vapes as it's my first one. I just don't like the way it's used and the balloons system. Agree with you on the practicality of the stem, but that's about the only positive thing I see in it. It's fun the first few times, then a pain in the neck.
Lol i bet you make the smallest and cutest joints of all times, i consume almost double the amount of money on weed with like 3-4 joints a day, 5-6 during the weekend:D this is why i need to fuckcombustion as sooner as possible.

In some countries my joints are considered weapons of brain destruction:freak:

At least i don't smoke cigarettes without weed:D

I readed the instruction manual online for the bowle and they advice to not use it while charging, also having a cord attached kinda defeats the purpose of a portable vapes, at least for me, if it is extremely rare it's okay, but with that shitty battery i see myself charging the thing mid session because i forgot to recharge (and with that battery life, you basicaloy need to recharge the vape every day) or because 3-4 bowls are just not enough.

Have you ever tried a dynavap with an induction heater? That device is easily the closest thing to a joint ritual and with the heater you don't even need to fuck with the lighter.

Sure send me a link of the site if you can.

GymWolf,

Atoum

Lol i bet you make the smallest and cutest joints of all times, i consume almost double the amount of money on weed with like 3-4 joints a day, 5-6 during the weekend:D this is why i need to fuckcombustion as sooner as possible.

In some countries my joints are considered weapons of brain destruction:freak:

At least i don't smoke cigarettes without weed:D

I readed the instruction manual online for the bowle and they advice to not use it while charging, also having a cord attached kinda defeats the purpose of a portable vapes, at least for me, if it is extremely rare it's okay, but with that shitty battery i see myself charging the thing mid session because i forgot to recharge (and with that battery life, you basicaloy need to recharge the vape every day) or because 3-4 bowls are just not enough.

Have you ever tried a dynavap with an induction heater? That device is easily the closest thing to a joint ritual and with the heater you don't even need to fuck with the lighter.

Sure send me a link of the site if you can.
To be more precise I smoked 2 packs of cigarettes per day + 4/5 joints per day for 15 years. I quit cigarettes 5-6 years ago, but as a result increased my joints consumption, and then further increased it during the pandemic and lockdown. I'm somewhere between 10-15 per day now, not counting. Also I live in Congo, so I get strong (European style, seedless) weed for 10 USD/gram and not strong, natural native weed for 40 USD a bucket load. I vary between the 2 ;)

Indeed keeping the Bowle plugged defeats its purpose as portable device, but I'm not buying it for this use ;) That's what my TM will be for. I'm buying it to use it in front of my computer, which is where I spend 70% of my time between my work (home based on computer mostly) and evening leisure (World of Tanks Blitz on my Mac). I'll only use it portable to sip vapes when I play bass or cook in the kitchen, or likewise situations.

Here is a link to a website with the TM: Docteur-Vaporisateur

GymWolf

To be more precise I smoked 2 packs of cigarettes per day + 4/5 joints per day for 15 years. I quit cigarettes 5-6 years ago, but as a result increased my joints consumption, and then further increased it during the pandemic and lockdown. I'm somewhere between 10-15 per day now, not counting. Also I live in Congo, so I get strong (European style, seedless) weed for 10 USD/gram and not strong, natural native weed for 40 USD a bucket load. I vary between the 2 ;)

Indeed keeping the Bowle plugged defeats its purpose as portable device, but I'm not buying it for this use ;) That's what my TM will be for. I'm buying it to use it in front of my computer, which is where I spend 70% of my time between my work (home based on computer mostly) and evening leisure (World of Tanks Blitz on my Mac). I'll only use it portable to sip vapes when I play bass or cook in the kitchen, or likewise situations.

Here is a link to a website with the TM: Docteur-Vaporisateur
I readed your topic in ask FC, i hope that you are gonna enjoy both devices buddy, and thanks for the link.

GymWolf,
Top Bottom