Music from the mid 60's to late 70's (when creative genius reigned..)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Waitin to Die starts at 3:24...
And if you were fucked up enough for the first part, what followed helped a lot...

Last edited:

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
Found this. Never heard it before.

I hate toothache.
I want to strap a trace eliot 300 watt bass amp to the side of my face. Just as well i dont have one. One day.....

led me to this. 1975.... No idea who it is, never heard it before but it makes me want my petrol 2.5 v6 Ford Mondeo in a dress (x-type) back to go driving EARLY in the single digit AM. I hate my current diesel.
despite the cover this is a different track.
Albums pretty good.
If anyone notices, forgive me. The first track in this post, unlike me, is ever so slightly too recent. Feels like i am underage, buying booze, in reverse. When I first heard it the other day I honestly thought it was from the 70's. Its good tho' (at least, so my personal fleshy flap auditory mark one sensors tell me) and played loud enough helps the pain. Unfortunately, it seems too good to annoy the neighbours at any volume....... thought you all might like it.....
tell me off if you wish...I accept any punishment. It cannot be worse than having had a tooth removed.

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
Ms. Mabry introduced Miles to Hendrix and Sly. Next thing you know, he was rewriting the American songbook and redefining jazz for the ages.

She became something of a funk queen herself. Apparently her shows were legendary.
She is hot in many ways. Now i got to buy another CD for the car....to join my Crusaders-southern comfort CD(thankyou @Planck)

Last edited:
Top Bottom