MUSA Wooden Vape

Knightsofcamelot

I have been loving this TED! I used it for a month straight as my daily driver. As you can see from the videos I'm using it with the elev8r bowl, I wish I could get ahold of that microdose bowl from Herborizer but shipping is too much for me rn.

Things I like about this TED:

Super fast heat up time, two minutes and your ready to rock!

Temp stepping: With this vaporizer I'm able to crank it to 12 o clock on the VVPS to warm up for two minutes then I drop it to 10 o clock wait a minute and get my bowl ready take 1 or 2 pure flavor rips, then put it at 11 or 12 o clock and finish the bowl.

With how powerful the heater is I don't feel like it's a waste to combine herb and concentrates so I've been twaxing my bowls with live rosin recently and the flavor is on another level!

Things I didn't like about it his TED:

At first when I received my Mahogany unit it had more wood taste than I was use to with a vaporizer but it quickly dissipated after about two weeks of use/it sitting out.

I do wish that the VVPS was digital or at least had numbers on it, but you get a feel and remember where you had it in previous sessions pretty fast.

In order to evenly roast the bowl without stirring you do have to rotate the heater while drawing which is very easy especially with the polished joint on the elev8r bowl, this isn't that much of a negative but I can't really think of anything else that takes away from the experience of vaping herb.

Overall I'd give it a 9/10 because there is always room for improvement! This really is exactly what I wanted as I'd been eyeing the Musa V1 forever and I've always been interested in using Halogen bulbs as a heat source. Thank you to @MUSA Vaporizer for sending me this unit to do a review.

Now pardon me while I put some shelved vaporizers on the exchange/classifieds lol

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
They are all so beautiful!! Worth the long wait from what everyone says :)

I just saw the magnetic stands, they make the musa 2.0 a piece of art!

And it looks so beautiful on a minimalistic desk for example. It really looks more like an modern art object than a vaporizer.

@Knightsofcamelot

Thank you so much for your time! Its really appreciated <3 Also the videos are great!

I literally work day and night to improve this vape to the fullest and i think i came very close now :)

According to the digital vvps, in my opinion i see any other light beside the heater as a little bit disturbing in my dark room, but thats maybe just me ^^ little personal modifications are always possible with this vaporizer.

It was a pleasure to serve you with a MUSA, thanks so much for your support and trust!

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I am so excited to receive my Musa 2.0, I have waited for ages, but I know it will be well worth the wait. Everything is so beautiful even the boxing. And from what I've been told by all of the people I know that have used one, the performance is unbelievable!! Can't wait to share my experience here. Thank you so much. BTW how do you suggest using concentrate with it I just noticed it says it's for flower or concentrate?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Does the new version of the MUSA has an SS shield or is it just thick mesh. I really prefer using just an SS shield in my Halo DIYs better performance,opposed to rolled mesh sleeves,also easier to the eyes, so this is a really good move if it is so. I think the OG Aromed and the Element Medical got it nailed with the heater concepts :). Back in 2018 i tried a lot of grades including SS420 and SS430,which i thought were better then 316L cause they have no nickel ,but have found later they get spotty and oxidised way easier,while 316 stands the test of time !

Last edited:

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Well after 28 days my new Musa is here safe and sound. Not to bad for shipping nowadays.It’s a beauty and a pleasure to hold. A lot lighter than I expected.Nice and quick heat up time and then get ready for the tasty vapor and a lot of it.I have only run at maybe 50% max and that’s plenty for me for now. Excellent flavor profile and definitely in my top 5 for taste after only a few hours. I think it has a good chance to move up in that ranking as I learn it more. Great fit and finish. Love the form factor. Thanks @MUSA Vaporizer and Tobias.Will check in later after more Musa time. Well worth the wait.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Well after 28 days my new Musa is here safe and sound. Not to bad for shipping nowadays.It’s a beauty and a pleasure to hold. A lot lighter than I expected.Nice and quick heat up time and then get ready for the tasty vapor and a lot of it.I have only run at maybe 50% max and that’s plenty for me for now. Excellent flavor profile and definitely in my top 5 for taste after only a few hours. I think it has a good chance to move up in that ranking as I learn it more. Great fit and finish. Love the form factor. Thanks @MUSA Vaporizer and Tobias.Will check in later after more Musa time. Well worth the wait.
That is great to hear! <3
You presented it very well with your pictures!😍 Thanks a lot!

Knightsofcamelot

I've been away from my Musa for the past month on a work trip. Cannot wait to reunite with my lovely mahogany unit! Picked up this microdose kit since my tolerance has probably dropped a ton, will update here if everything fits and has proper clearance.

minasch

I've been away from my Musa for the past month on a work trip. Cannot wait to reunite with my lovely mahogany unit! Picked up this microdose kit since my tolerance has probably dropped a ton, will update here if everything fits and has proper clearance.

That's exactly the same bowl as the new Herborizer Glasket bowl. Actually the glasket bowl includes less. Bothers me that I paid 75€ for it.
Have to say that's the best bowl I tried so far. Got the big Herborizer bowl and Micro bowl as well. I like the screens a lot. But it's really overpriced.

minasch,
Reactions: dimmusp

Knightsofcamelot

Looking forward to your experience!
I just tried to make an arizer basket fit directly into an old wpa and it seems to work as well.
I am having a t-break since one month and dont know if i want to stop it already, but now i feel instigated xD

Probably should have tried this before getting that microdose bowl lol. That being said the microdose kit that I got from vgoodiez works perfectly with the Musa, it is absolutely obliterating baskets at 11 o clock on the dial. The only complaint I have about the microdose kit is that the 19-19 female adapter that came with it is very thick glass and it's on the heavier side.

Knightsofcamelot,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Probably should have tried this before getting that microdose bowl lol. That being said the microdose kit that I got from vgoodiez works perfectly with the Musa, it is absolutely obliterating baskets at 11 o clock on the dial. The only complaint I have about the microdose kit is that the 19-19 female adapter that came with it is very thick glass and it's on the heavier side.

I have one of those female to female adapters that I got on DHgate, that style that is straight like that, they are all super thick glass... Thinner ones have a wide disc in the middle like the male to male adapters do, so I don't think they would be as effective for this use... Yeah it felt not comfortable for me to use it with this style setup, but it's cool that vgoodiez is selling them that way!

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Oh she's so beautiful, finally arrived the 2.0 and 510., I'll post some pics tonight before I get ready to test it out. Very excited about this one. It's definitely the most beautiful vape I have seen, with the stand it can be left on your desk and it just looks like art, no one would ever think of a vape. 2-3 hours before I can medicate with this beauty.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
The Musa 2.0 is an amazing piece of work, it is outstanding in every way. The performance is incredible, the flavor is amazing, and the effects versus the amount of material used is on par with the best vapes I have tried (and I own many). I'm not that great at writing long reviews but I can say that I feel like the performance was on par with my best vapes and you can clearly see what those are in my signature. I took a few pics as it and the stand are gorgeous. I'm not the best photographer but it's too beautiful not to share.

187CE732-8995-4C32-A809-25F5E3201526_1_105_c.jpeg30A49B8B-DBD1-4B06-875C-BF8727B03AB0_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

Alexis

The Musa 2.0 is an amazing piece of work, it is outstanding in every way. The performance is incredible, the flavor is amazing, and the effects versus the amount of material used is on par with the best vapes I have tried (and I own many). I'm not that great at writing long reviews but I can say that I feel like the performance was on par with my best vapes and you can clearly see what those are in my signature. I took a few pics as it and the stand are gorgeous. I'm not the best photographer but it's too beautiful not to share.

View attachment 14268View attachment 14269
So the tldr version then, just see if I got this straight first....you can't write long reviews....you can't take photos....

But the MUSA is quality basically! :)

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
So the tldr version then, just see if I got this straight first....you can't write long reviews....you can't take photos....

But the MUSA is quality basically! :)
Lol, I am not that artistic, I am more of a business person. So when it comes to taking photos, I haven't done it much, so I don't really think they are fantastic. You can be the judge ( two are above ). I think the others in the thread are much more beautiful because they know how to arrange the items and use light etc. I have never been a big writer, I normally have my assistant write any important things for me. Sure I can write my impressions, but my grammar is not fantastic and I don't interject my personality well into my posts. I have been working 12-15 hour days for 35 years though, so I guess that would affect my ability to converse a bit as I'm more used to dealing with my employees than others. I can definitely answer any questions you throw at me. I am quite good at giving thorough explanations. Maybe it's just that since I haven't done it much I just believe I can't. The brain works in weird ways, especially when medicated for bed.

I can definitely tell you this is one of my favorite devices in my collection which speaks in volume. That should be enough to surpass any review site or video demonstration if you look at my collection in my signature, which hasn't been updated in months.

Not only is it a fantastic product, but Tobias puts all of his energy and effort into each piece he makes, it's extremely apparent when you are talking to him about your order. I couldn't be more pleased with the product or the experience in any way whatsoever. I am not one to say that often.

If you are considering one I highly recommend it.

Alexis

If you are considering one I highly recommend it.
I might be able to tell you a story on that presently I am one to really air my linen in public but then most of my laundry is kept out of sight in the basement still ready for it's day.

and I am one to look ahead and work in advance in life generally although on most fronts currently I have totally lost the thread and need to catch those reigns again and one intense time can't think how far back to go atm March 2020 doesn't even do it justice but I reckon that will do in a contextual sense when really 2005 to leave that out is but a testament at the same time.

because that is related to my second point here the reason I cannot be more transparent and buoyant and optimistic and positive from the off and throughout is because of the unpredictable nature of my own insane it is all allergies and immune over reaction to specific vaporizer models which means I just can't look forward to any of them until I have tried them and the majority have been intolerable allergenically nothing to do with materials which also puts me off even thinking about Something new on the way because I have learnt just not to get my hopes up for field excitement because the disappointment in the past was crushing until I accepted the first world nature of it ultimately lol!

Otherwise if it was not for this abnormal and unpredictable uncertainty then my words here would be of a totally different nature and description except I have to wait without a single expectation or prediction or promise or hope or excitement.

This is not your average vaporist anticipates with emotion the arrival of a new device.

I am not your average vaporist. And I would love to have a very positive report to share myself not long from now but I try not to think about it nor build hope.

Top Bottom