• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MUSA Wooden Vape

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer

Do you guys want to see videos with higher temperature? And sorry for the bad quality, i filmed it with my smartphone.

Do you have any suggestions or wishes for the next videos?

Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Do you guys want to see videos with higher temperature? And sorry for the bad quality, i filmed it with my smartphone.

Do you have any suggestions or wishes for the next videos?

Tell me what you think.

Very nice! Glad to see you joining us here, after seeing you on the RBT IG comments lol

KeVo23

Hey sorry guys,

I have received my MUSA and unfortunately due to a new job search I'm having to take an extended t-break until everything settles down.

I was only able to use it for a few short sessions. Given that I feel like the last couple of sessions I was starting to really dial in my technique. This vape has enough power to combust so if you like darker abv its certainly capable of the higher Temps as well as the lower tastier temp range you just have to find the right spot for your temp preference on the dial. The only negative I have is the lack of a label or something around the dial so you can jump between Temps without guessing so much. And also a minor thing is the cable that goes to the vape is quite thick and a little hard to navigate.

Overall im very pleased with everything about the MUSA and definitely can't wait to get to spend more time with it. And something I wanna add is that even though I haven't been indulging I have found myself turning my MUSA on purely because of its beauty when it's lit up!

I plan on getting some pics up asap.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
hey kevo,
how´s life going? you still have to do your cannabis break?

i also have to do a break due to a new job. so im not able to post new videos at this time. ill start vaping in about 2-3 months again.
but im looking forward for your pictures!

peace!

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
i already have an Aromed and I know the power of the all mighty halogen bulb so I highly salute your project :tup: !!
I wish you success, and be sure if my Aromed went to died, I will replace it from you :freak:

Musa is kind of an "inspiring" name :haw:

:science:

KeVo23

Yea sorry guys a recent accident on the job and two surgeries later I'm kinda forced to find a new career path.

And again sorry for not posting some photos yet, I had to put my vapes away because the temptation was real!

Even though I had only a few sessions in with this vape I assure those who are interested in it that they will not be disappointed! It was more then a pleasure dealing with @MUSA Vaporizer When ordering the vape and he went above and beyond to answer every question i had and solve any concern I had.

At this point all I can do is recommend those who are close to pulling the trigger on one of these to just do it!

I really hope I can partake again soon as being on some what a forced break and having two new vapes I can't use sure is killing me. Even just being on this site is given me the itch to go take a rip.

Last edited:

Doktor Dub

hey doktor dub,

im not sure how to understand your post correctly :D

but all i can say: new jobs are very helpful to do a break :D

Just joking around, like @Shit Snacks said - all people who own the Musa are on a Break...

In all honesty, i really appreciate a small german Manufacturer and wish you as much sucess as possible. As very much of the "cool stuff" is from the US, it s a nice addition.

Have a nice Day, i hope to get the Chance to test the Musa someday. Do you plan to visit any Trade Fairs?

biohacker

Thanks for sharing Kevo23. Musa - i'm not sure what your business plan is here, but I think you need to find someone willing to vape with your device and shoot some videos/pics/review..... i'm interested in purchasing, but not when i'm still in the dark about this vape. Care to rent yours out Kevo? :lol:

Doktor Dub

That is a nice offer, @MUSA Vaporizer ...

Did things change a bit or is bavaria still prohipition country no. 1 in germany?

i am located in a very different Part of Germany, if you want to spread the word about your Vape we would have to work something out with shipping...
Any chance you visit Mary Jane in Berlin?
Have a nice Day!

Doktor Dub,
Reactions: BigJr48

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
That is a nice offer, @MUSA Vaporizer ...

Did things change a bit or is bavaria still prohipition country no. 1 in germany?

i am located in a very different Part of Germany, if you want to spread the word about your Vape we would have to work something out with shipping...
Any chance you visit Mary Jane in Berlin?
Have a nice Day!

so i assume you are located in berlin? i have some friends studying there. i probably visit berlin this year spontaniously. (but its not planed to visit the mary jane)
im gonna take my vape with me. i could message you and you can join my place.

@biohacker
dont understand me wrong please, but you tried to get one for free :D
and because of the fact that i have enough customers for my circumstances (at the moment) i cant accept your offer for reviewing my vape.

regards.

for any other guys who are intersted into my vape, better message me on instagram, ill message back instantly on instagram. thx!

biohacker

@biohacker
dont understand me wrong please, but you tried to get one for free :D
and because of the fact that i have enough customers for my circumstances (at the moment) i cant accept your offer for reviewing my vape.

Buddy, don't make shit up. I didn't ask for one for free, I asked if you were interested in having me test and review it for the forum. You PMed me back, and now discussing this in public, which is a forum hard no. Good luck with your endeavours.

biohacker,

Doktor Dub

@MUSA Vaporizer you are always welcome to message me. If the time is right Berlin would be fun, but i am from another Part of Germany.

We have a great Forum Member from Berlin and if you are interested we can always work something out with shipping back and forth....

Have a nice Day!

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Buddy, don't make shit up. I didn't ask for one for free, I asked if you were interested in having me test and review it for the forum. You PMed me back, and now discussing this in public, which is a forum hard no. Good luck with your endeavours.

so why didnt you pm me back when i tried to explain you my situation why i cant give them out for free? i but its ok, so i probably missunderstood you.

biohacker

so why didnt you pm me back when i tried to explain you my situation why i cant give them out for free? i but its ok, so i probably missunderstood you.

Because it took you nearly 2 months to reply to my PM, and it sounded like a huge effort for you to produce these since you have another full time job, and I lost interest. Again, good luck!

biohacker,

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Because it took you nearly 2 months to reply to my PM, and it sounded like a huge effort for you to produce these since you have another full time job, and I lost interest. Again, good luck!

due to the fact that this isnt the mainway to contact me, i totaly forgott about this forum and wasnt logged in for some time.
and again thx!

Top Bottom