MUSA Wooden Vape

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Has anyone who joined the waitlist after June 2021 received a Musa yet?
Hey bro, you are on the list for both units, and i couldnt produce the portable vape for some time now. Because of that I ignored the 3rd list in the hope to continuo with the portable version again, soon, but that didnt happen till now.

I should not have opened a waiting list for both units, but i couldnt know it at this time. The idea behind was to safe shipping costs for the customer.

Soon, i will produce a new MUSA 510 batch, and i will prior the list for both units, untill this 3rd list is empty.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Hey bro, you are on the list for both units, and i couldnt produce the portable vape for some time now. Because of that I ignored the 3rd list in the hope to continuo with the portable version again, soon, but that didnt happen till now.

I should not have opened a waiting list for both units, but i couldnt know it at this time. The idea behind was to safe shipping costs for the customer.

Soon, i will produce a new MUSA 510 batch, and i will prior the list for both units, untill this 3rd list is empty.
So, ignoring the 510 altogether, where am I on the desktop Musa list? Just an estimate on where I am works for me, no rush, just curious. Or do I need to email you and request placement on just the desktop list?

CanikUser19,

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
So, ignoring the 510 altogether, where am I on the desktop Musa list? Just an estimate on where I am works for me, no rush, just curious. Or do I need to email you and request placement on just the desktop list?
I can offer everyone who is on the 3rd list to swap to the desktop list and I will serve this people first. Just leave me a message, in case and we will work it out. This people had the longest waiting time yet.

Last edited:
MUSA Vaporizer,
Top Bottom