Mother of god it's hot here in the PNW

badbee

OK, it's now 85 in the house and 105 outside. In Seattle... WTF If it gets any hotter I'll be able to vape by cracking a jar and sniffing. Take care friends in OR and WA, one more day to go until the relief of only 85 outside.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I'm a wuss: I'm staying inside with this heat. Because of my glass railings or reflection off the water, it's always hotter on my deck than quoted temp. It's supposed to be 90, but it's 99 on my deck: the temp transmitter is in the shade.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
It will be a balmy nineties (again) here in the N’East. Fortunately, a sprinkle of rain is predicted for
The afternoon.

—I would hate to be a polar bear with this “fake” global warming (according to the high priest of fake/lies)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Kickin' it "patch-side" in MA at 92F+ with 70%+ humidity before noon (Rocky is happily snoozin' sprawled on the cool lino-tiled concrete basement floor of the geo-dome.) Not a cloud to be seen... only trees for relief... :tup::
B0124D3F-E35D-4B1F-9A9F-3A780B147058.jpeg

First official "heat wave" in YEARS...! DIG IT!!

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Lived 27 years in SoFlo, joined military, ended up in San Diego for 21 years...and my dumbass moves back to hot ass florida in 2013, lol.
SD-temps.jpg

Top Bottom