• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mood Mat Thread

I have a few basic ones. I got them directly from moodmats.com. I really like having them around.

IMG-3786.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I actually don't have any from VGZ, but I do have nice ones from the Curated Flame, 710 Coils, Liz Wright, and another someone sent to me with used glass I bought from them...

I need to get a photo of all mine to post, curated flame has some variety of exclusive artwork ones in diff sizes (mine sold out)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm glad to see this thread. Been looking for good sources for quality mood mats with unique graphics that are made out of the good thicker material that looks like recycled rubber/cork, rather than the shitty ones that are made out of that mousepad-like material.

howie105

I got a 3' by 2' silicone craft and went after it with a set of shears. No nice graphics but lots of grippe work surface.

howie105,
Reactions: BigJr48

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
yeah I like them, they're not easy to get when you're outside of US tho, I got them from various online headshops (US, UK, EU)
20230501-130956.jpg
those are awesome! I'd love a design like any of those in a larger 18" x 24" format.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Madtater

Dabmatz Dab to The Darkside Dab Mat - Dab Sidious & Anakin Slabwalker - Mousepad Style Dabmat | Dabpad | Rigmat (10x16 inch XL Rectangle) https://a.co/d/1MLo2dR

I am sorry, but i am a huge star wars geek. I am buying this immediately.

Madtater,

Suki

those are awesome! I'd love a design like any of those in a larger 18" x 24" format.
These are the "bitrug" series (lot of them have UV & or glow), they always sell so quickly... Unfortunately I believe the max size for retail are 12"x12" (the green one in the middle on the pic) and the others are mostly 11" x 8.5" but you still have the option to order custom moodmat here https://custommoodmats.com/ with the size and design you want

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I think mats need to be heat-proof to qualify? I thought they are meant to protect your table from a hot coil or banger drop, as well as protect your glassware from the table...

Is there a place to get them printed with your "own" picture???

Edit: i see that there is!

Here's what I'm talkin' about! This is my favoutite graphic artist, Jean Giraud a.k.a. Moebius

2-0-Ttu-ITx.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

think mats need to be heat-proof to qualify?
To qualify as what? Different mats serve different purposes... In any case it would still protect your table or whatever, in my case when hot bangers broke it was unfortunately on a plastic placement instead of a mat haha but whatever it hits would get damaged by the heat... Fortunately not common issue or need that I have at all personally, for me it's vibes and soft

onesixty2

I’ve been looking into grabbing a couple lately, https://moodmats.com has some cool designs and I was also liking some that are on https://www.mattitudemats.com/products which are cork based
quoting myself b/c i went ahead and ordered from mattitude, it arrived extremely fast and I'm a fan of it so far:

Is definitely a soft cork, isn't sticky at all on the surface, has a bit more glide on the top than I was expecting, but it's colorful and adds some pop to my desk so, i'm for it.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

PXL-20230506-223014018.jpg

Here^ is the one that I have from curated flame, Pittsburgh head shop that sells online and through Instagram etc. This was actually the first piece of original artwork they had commissioned by a local artist, I was able to snag the mood mat while there were only a few left last year... I think they still have this design now among others:
Screenshot-20230407-164608.png

Screenshot-20230407-164639.png

And this^ design is one of their earlier art commissions as well, I actually have it as a sticker and also a little magnet, but I am tempted for the mood mat though I have more than I need at the moment, perhaps it could even be an investment??...

Shit Snacks

SquirrelMaster

I posted these in another thread but here was my first order of Moodmats from a bakedturkey.ca

I just ordered these from NYCglass718.com last week

And I have Tufftether order being built for my Guardian and I just had to grab one of these. I'm going to have to start hanging them on the wall. I've run out of counter space.

Shit Snacks

Wow that is a lot of mood mats!
:rofl:
I could really go all out if I had one for each glass piece and vape, maybe I should? :freak:

This one is really awesome, heady glass wig wag style, thematically perfect and very colorful, but also more classic high brow...
:sherlock:
I would have liked that squid one a lot actually if it was a white Mario blooper instead of a squid game reference? :brow::lol:

SquirrelMaster

Wow that is a lot of mood mats!
:rofl:
I could really go all out if I had one for each glass piece and vape, maybe I should? :freak:

This one is really awesome, heady glass wig wag style, thematically perfect and very colorful, but also more classic high brow...
:sherlock:
I would have liked that squid one a lot actually if it was a white Mario blooper instead of a squid game reference? :brow::lol:
I'll have too see how they fit my counter space but I think I'm already 1 too many :lol:. I'm going to cram as many as I can and relocate my rosin press to a shelf (that I've yet to put up).

I have a lazy susan on my vape counter that I planned on putting the wigwag mat on. I'll spin the susan while I spin my OMD.

A Mario squid would be awesome! I loved Squid game but you can never go wrong with Mario. You reminded me of another Moodmat where Mario is wearing a "blinky" (Simpsons) suit. I would have bought that one too.

There are so many good ones and they're much cheaper than all the heady rigs I want.

Top Bottom