Mood Mat Thread

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Don't get me wrong, I love the acid art. BUT IMO they suck for home/display, unless one is trying to broadcast their mushroom and acid usage.

They must sell like hot cakes.

Haha yeah I agree most people that grab them have different lifestyles etc. I am pretty particular about mine, I went for that acid one from curated flame after it grew on me and I learned more about the actual artwork creation of the design originally... I am still tempted to grab that curator one as it is a bit more understated?

I started with one from 710 coils because I liked their octopus logo and it is a pretty tasteful style... They had just had new ones come in I saw on Instagram

The one I got from Liz Wright is also pretty tasteful, as is the one I got from another member here, not sure where it is from, but it is like an impressionist painting of sunset colors really is all

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

jbm

Don't get me wrong, I love the acid art. BUT IMO they suck for home/display, unless one is trying to broadcast their mushroom and acid usage.

They must sell like hot cakes.
I agree, I had to scroll through a lot of them before I was able to find some more mandala like designs rather than “dude I am so fucked UP” stuff. Also I don’t want to support copyright violations of artists and animators.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Interesting electronic color-changing dab-mat from MiniNail:

MULTI-COLOR-BACKLIT-SLABPAD-MININAIL-NEW_960x960.jpg

MULTI-COLOR-BACKLIT-SLABPAD-MININAIL-CLOSEUP-BLUE_960x960.jpg

Not sure I'd wanna pay their eighty-dollar price for it...but if it gets popular, I could see these popping up all over the place, like DHGate, Alibaba, etc at more affordable prices.

Top Bottom