Mood Mat Thread

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Don't get me wrong, I love the acid art. BUT IMO they suck for home/display, unless one is trying to broadcast their mushroom and acid usage.

They must sell like hot cakes.

Haha yeah I agree most people that grab them have different lifestyles etc. I am pretty particular about mine, I went for that acid one from curated flame after it grew on me and I learned more about the actual artwork creation of the design originally... I am still tempted to grab that curator one as it is a bit more understated?

I started with one from 710 coils because I liked their octopus logo and it is a pretty tasteful style... They had just had new ones come in I saw on Instagram

The one I got from Liz Wright is also pretty tasteful, as is the one I got from another member here, not sure where it is from, but it is like an impressionist painting of sunset colors really is all

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

jbm

Don't get me wrong, I love the acid art. BUT IMO they suck for home/display, unless one is trying to broadcast their mushroom and acid usage.

They must sell like hot cakes.
I agree, I had to scroll through a lot of them before I was able to find some more mandala like designs rather than “dude I am so fucked UP” stuff. Also I don’t want to support copyright violations of artists and animators.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Interesting electronic color-changing dab-mat from MiniNail:

MULTI-COLOR-BACKLIT-SLABPAD-MININAIL-NEW_960x960.jpg

MULTI-COLOR-BACKLIT-SLABPAD-MININAIL-CLOSEUP-BLUE_960x960.jpg

Not sure I'd wanna pay their eighty-dollar price for it...but if it gets popular, I could see these popping up all over the place, like DHGate, Alibaba, etc at more affordable prices.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thanks for posting the sale… I’ve been enjoying the larger bit rugs and using them to line my shelves for glass. I may grab another 12x18 during the sale.

Suki

I do not know if they do or do not and couldn’t find anything on the site about shipping so you might have to contact them yourself?
Thanks for checking, I looked at the website too, I actually sent an email with their contact form a few days ago when you posted the link but haven't heard back from them yet

EDIT: they actually replied, but it went straight into my spam folder, my bad I should have checked, they do ship to EU!

ended up buying 3 dab hali and a small mood mat :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom