Mobius Glass

Ralph

Just received my Micro III Matrix today from Boro Syndicate out in Utah. Great guys! Packaged extremely well. Paired it with my Anvil with half bowl. This is my first time using a Mobius. I bought this one because I loved the size and the look of the perc. Holy shit, I get all the hype now. Don't think I'll ever need another glass piece. Just awesome!!!!!!

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Depends on the piece. The Cave Smoke Shop just had a large drop. Some pieces like the matrix and Reti were available a day later.

The new 50T, 60T and 65T sold out in minutes as did the Cold worked pieces.

Mobius lists out wheee and what will be dropped so you can reach out to the vendor. That’s what I did. It wasn’t too hard. I asked how can I buy a piece from the upcoming drop.

If you want one good luck. John Circle (IMO) is amazing and his glass is amazing.

dutz3013

Does mobius only sell to those vendors on the drop list? There is only one authorized vendor in my state and they don't have any in stock. Also does mobius ever go on sale?

dutz3013,

Ralph

Does mobius only sell to those vendors on the drop list? There is only one authorized vendor in my state and they don't have any in stock. Also does mobius ever go on sale?

I just called every vendor on their drop list to see what they had. I got lucky and one of them had the Micro III Matrix in the office not even put in inventory yet. Many of the vendors had inventory but just didn't update their web sites yet.

Steel28

Received my beautiful Mobius Ion from Big Al Smoke Shop and it’s missing holographic sticker. Should I be worried?

Edit: spoke to Mobius and they are sending me holographic sticker! Amazing service.

Any suggestions on ash catcher for the Ion?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I used to love my Matrix, but over the years had abandoned using it. Function is great, but I hate that [dewar?] joint on all their cans as it limits what can be attached without adapters.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: LesPlenty

ManFlies352

Is the Nuc the only 14mm mobius? Looking for some new glass for my B1 and all my stuff is 14mm right now - I like small bubblers as well, up to 10” but didn’t know if only the Nuc came in 14

ManFlies352,

AlphaDeltaF1

Is the Nuc the only 14mm mobius? Looking for some new glass for my B1 and all my stuff is 14mm right now - I like small bubblers as well, up to 10” but didn’t know if only the Nuc came in 14

Atom is 14mm and same size tube as nuc.

50T is also 14mm and 50mm tube like Atom and Nuc but a bit taller (11’’ to mouth piece)

The recessed dewar joint on the Nuc and Atom make finding attachments…fun lol. Just keep that in mind.

Psyentist

Hi all,

I was looking at getting a Mobius piece. Still undecided on which one yet so thought I’d ask for some advice.

My initial choice was between the micro and ion. Just wondering what the difference between the Dewar fitting on the ion and Mobius bullnose fitting on the micro is? Also the advantages/disadvantages of the matrix vs reti perc?

I will be using the piece for a ball vape and torch elev8r if it makes any difference.

Was also considering a 50T or 60T stereo matrix as I already have a higher standards riggler which is a similar style to the micro and ion, albeit a bit smaller, and as they say, variety is the spice of life.

And advice/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Psyentist

Hi again,

So I ended up going with a micro matrix, good middle ground I feel.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any dry ash catchers or drop downs that will fit this piece?

Cheers.

Top Bottom