Mobius Glass

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I’ve actually found someone here in Oz
Nice!
I hope you can post some pictures of your new piece(s) when you get them as I am a Mobius window shopper for now.
I have just about fixed any places where I have broken bongs so have been break free for a few months now and may treat myself to some nice glass in the future instead of the DHGate crap-shoot.:tup:

Psyentist

Yeah mate, definitely put a few pics up. Mobius should be here pretty soon, not sure how long the Empirical Glass piece will be though.

I figured I’m old enough now that I don’t break things and I earn decent enough money that I’d treat myself to a nice piece of glass. Can’t wait to give it a test drive!

MoltenTiger

Very cool to see Ozbongs finally get some Mobius pieces, cooler seeing them going to good and safe homes here - keen to find out how you find the Micro V3, I'm really tempted to grab one too, or the ion

MoltenTiger,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
So whoever posted somewhere that Mobius Glass is available in Australia. Thanks very much!
I was always interested in a Ion Matrix V1 since I've seen them online years ago. Just grabbed one of that Oz shop! I really hope it's the real deal and works as I imagine. But I think it will because it's the only hunk of glass what I'm eyeballing!

focalforlife

So whoever posted somewhere that Mobius Glass is available in Australia. Thanks very much!
I was always interested in a Ion Matrix V1 since I've seen them online years ago. Just grabbed one of that Oz shop! I really hope it's the real deal and works as I imagine. But I think it will because it's the only hunk of glass what I'm eyeballing!
I definitely think you will like it.

Psyentist

A little bit late but I said I’d post some pics of my Micro matrix and Empirical Glass ashcatcher so here they are.

I also got an Ion reti which I actually prefer for vaping due to the smaller size.

Cheers. :science:

IMG-4808.jpg

IMG-4806.jpg

IMG-4805.jpg

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

A little bit late but I said I’d post some pics of my Micro matrix and Empirical Glass ashcatcher so here they are.

I also got an Ion reti which I actually prefer for vaping due to the smaller size.

Cheers. :science:

IMG-4808.jpg

IMG-4806.jpg

IMG-4805.jpg
Very nice!

Pity you say that about the Ion Reti, maybe I'll have to scoop one too haha. I have been enjoying my Ozbongs Micro Matrix a lot, but it is on the larger side.
Perfect daily driver though!

Cool to see the side by side. I was waiting for the Micro shots but had to purchase before they ran out. Well worth it.

MoltenTiger,

Psyentist

@MoltenTiger nothing wrong with the micro mate. It’s perfect for those ball vape lung busters, haha.

Apologies for being so late with the pics. Initially I couldn’t figure out how to post pics. I just gave all my billies a clean so thought now would be a good time for a family photo.

Enjoy the micro mate!

MoltenTiger

@MoltenTiger nothing wrong with the micro mate. It’s perfect for those ball vape lung busters, haha.

Apologies for being so late with the pics. Initially I couldn’t figure out how to post pics. I just gave all my billies a clean so thought now would be a good time for a family photo.

Enjoy the micro mate!
It is sublime with the Sublimator, TM2, RWW 18mm Quartz Cap. The size is fine for those, and that's about all I use, though I expect the flavour would be better through the smaller rig. It's so smooth and pleasant though I am probably going to get Tripa glass to sort out my SoL tube before I go for anything new.

The Reti I would like as the ultimate D020 upgrade, so hearing your preference makes it a little more tempting. Still two left in stock haha... still time to ponder.

No worries on the timing, glad you figured it out, and what a wonderful sight too.
I do love some heady colour but the Mobius glass is dreamy when it's sparkly clean.

The Roor tube also. Pure class. Bonza!

MoltenTiger,
Reactions: Psyentist
Top Bottom