• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP vs Herborizer Ti vs Tinymight

aliexpressvaper

Closed airpath.. what for?
TL:DR
I live in EU and I'm looking for the heaviest hitter. I don't care if it's desktop or portable since I have my Dynavap 2020M already.

I started this thread on Reddit because I'm looking for a upgrade. After some discussion I've narrowed my options down to these three choices (not final ofcourse) which all seem pretty good but I wanted to ask your opinion which you would recommend the most.
A lot of people also recommended the FlowerPot but it's about 130€ more expensive so I'm not really sure if the extra price is worth it.

stonedmallone

TL:DR
I live in EU and I'm looking for the heaviest hitter. I don't care if it's desktop or portable since I have my Dynavap 2020M already.

I started this thread on Reddit because I'm looking for a upgrade. After some discussion I've narrowed my options down to these three choices (not final ofcourse) which all seem pretty good but I wanted to ask your opinion which you would recommend the most.
A lot of people also recommended the FlowerPot but it's about 130€ more expensive so I'm not really sure if the extra price is worth it.
I think the hardest hitting vape is definitely going to be the flowerpot b1/b2/injector. So if that's what you're looking for, and that alone, it's that.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Herborizer if you're looking for a desktop heavy, TM if you're looking for pure convection on demand portable, MV if you're looking for semi mobile convection session... None of these are in the same category really? So you can get them all lol

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
No. That is the weedeater only.

To get the b1 (which I think is the best but I would owning one) takes a bit of work.
Vapefiend and urbanistic stock them but are UK based. Urb has one in stock at the moment.

Of course you then have duties etc. Both companies will remove vat for you (,VF automatically, urb you will need to ask). This helps but still duties to add.

You may be better off with a herb as based in France but I e not used one

Chicken No Name,
I can only find the Weedeater and Vrod in EU. Are they worth the extra 100-200€ price comparing to the Herborizer.
having not tried either and speaking from hearing tons of opinions, i would say the herborizer is absolutely in that tier and maybe even higher rated generally, you arent going to go wrong with any of these heavy hitting desktops that people recommend, Vrod/hotrod/herborizer etc

SquirrelMaster

The Herborizer (I'll reference the DigiTi) is a heavy hitter but not as heavy as a B1/2. Better flavour at the expense of a slightly less hard hitting device. My B1/2 rip through a bowl (glass or titanium) in about 2 monster hits. If you want to stay on heavier side of things stick with titanium (the Shovelhead) which can fit more material, with more surface area and doesn't draw heat away like the glass bowls do. Glass bowls for the Flowerpot are hard to find right now anyways but, in the future it gives you the option of improving flavour and decreasing bowl size.

Is it worth the extra cost? That's a question only you can answer. The Herborizer may not hit quite as hard but I think it's probably good enough for most people. The Flowerpot is probably considered overkill for some but, I love having a device that can extract large bowls very quickly. I would only go with a B1 or B2 and if you don't plan to use concentrates save yourself the extra cost and get the B1 which doesn't need the carb cap. The Flowerpot is more durable as well.

The Taroma might be worth a look, although I have no personal experience.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Welcome to FC! What other vapes do you have now apart from the vapcap?

The Vapbong and OAB from Collyland are heavy hitters available in the EU. They are handmade ceramic so fairly expensive and fragile, still an elegant way to get some truly huge hits.

From your reddit post only the Sticky Brick is a heavy hitter. You can safely disregard the Mighty and the Rogue: they are slow extracting session vapes with puny heaters and you'll need three times as many hits to vape the same amount.

I don't know what the deal is with eu shipping but if you're already a fan of vapcaps/torches and planning to use your new heavy hitter purchase with water you might check out the Anvil:

https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/anvil-by-vestratto.51804/

The injector vapes like the Taroma, Halo, etc are a good option too if you're already looking at Flowerpots

The Herborizer (I'll reference the DigiTi) is a heavy hitter but not as heavy as a B1/2. Better flavour at the expense of a slightly less hard hitting device. My B1/2 rip through a bowl (glass or titanium) in about 2 monster hits. If you want to stay on heavier side of things stick with titanium (the Shovelhead) which can fit more material, with more surface area and doesn't draw heat away like the glass bowls do. Glass bowls for the Flowerpot are hard to find right now anyways but, in the future it gives you the option of improving flavour and decreasing bowl size.

Is it worth the extra cost? That's a question only you can answer. The Herborizer may not hit quite as hard but I think it's probably good enough for most people. The Flowerpot is probably considered overkill for some but, I love having a device that can extract large bowls very quickly. I would only go with a B1 or B2 and if you don't plan to use concentrates save yourself the extra cost and get the B1 which doesn't need the carb cap. The Flowerpot is more durable as well.

The Taroma might be worth a look, although I have no personal experience.
thanks for the added context dude!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
got a tinymight and love it! it's my favourite vape. Got a Vrod and weedeater and love them too, just not as much but still a lot. I use to be all about big dense hits and was for some time but then I tried temp stepping and fell in love :love: flavour is so much better at lower temp but I still need the effects of high temp vapour but was surprised just how little I needed??? now pretty much temp step all the time, most of the time with my tinymight which with small loads preforms very close to my flowerpots that way. if you want a bigger load than your DynaVap the tinymight is not my favourite for a couple of reasons, first if you are loading more than a basket screen and your weed it touching the glass it will not fully vape but that said it isn't a ton of waste or alternatively you can stir, second if you are packing a deep bowl the top of the bowl can over vape giving poor flavour before the bottom of the bowl fully vapes. for larger bowls I do prefer my flowerpots and use both to temp step quickly. but this 420 my plan is to pick up a Minivap for a even larger bowl than my flowerpots but with the ability to temp step as much as I want!!!! however I am going glass/teflon core so temp wise it won't compete with my flowerpots or tinymight. a vape for every occasion and mood I say!

Vasgas

One more vote for Taroma/Qaroma. These two takes care of everything I need. Taroma hits harder and tastes better than my B2. Qaroma is definitely the best tasting but may not be for clumsy hands. If buying outside EU is not an option, Herborizer ftw but it's still glass so some care would be required.

aliexpressvaper

Closed airpath.. what for?
Whoa first of all thank you all for the responses. I'm really glad to have found this community of vape enthusiasts and I can't believe I haven't stumbled across this forum before. I really feel like I've found a new home for myself.
Now what choice did I go for? The Herborizer Ti. A lot of you recommended the FP with beads but sadly if I wanted to order that in the EU then I'd have to pay 2 months rent for it. That's the reality of paying these import taxes.
Still I have no doubt in my mind that the Herbo will kick my ass.
So my regards to you all and I'm sure we'll converse again soon. :)

xyxy1

No. That is the weedeater only.

To get the b1 (which I think is the best but I would owning one) takes a bit of work.
Vapefiend and urbanistic stock them but are UK based. Urb has one in stock at the moment.

Of course you then have duties etc. Both companies will remove vat for you (,VF automatically, urb you will need to ask). This helps but still duties to add.

You may be better off with a herb as based in France but I e not used one

Hey,

is this one:

the right one? the B1?

And is the only difference between B1 and B2 that you can use it for concentrates? So doesn't it seem stronger?

thanks for helping

xyxy1,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Hey,

is this one:

the right one? the B1?

And is the only difference between B1 and B2 that you can use it for concentrates? So doesn't it seem stronger?

thanks for helping
Hi.
Clicking the link takes me to the b0 but yeah,they have the b1.
And you are correct, difference is B2 can do concentrate, either in its own or at same time.

Chicken No Name,
Reactions: xyxy1

xyxy1

Hi.
Clicking the link takes me to the b0 but yeah,they have the b1.
And you are correct, difference is B2 can do concentrate, either in its own or at same time.

Thanks for answering!

In the discription i have read:
B1 Bundle (Herbs Only)

• Eater Head Assembly (7004)
  • Shovelhead Bowl Assembly (3097)
  • 18mm Male Connection Post (3098)
thats why i thought it would be the B1. I can't find the B1 as full set.
I have only found this one:

Do you have the right links what i need to get the full B1? Sorry for being that stupid :/

But wanted to order the right thing. Actually i'm using the Herborizer Ti but i wanted to get the FlowerPot. Because i prefer to smoke bong but want to quit it. And from what i have read here the Flowerpot B1 should be more like a heavy hitter.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Thanks for answering!

In the discription i have read:
B1 Bundle (Herbs Only)

• Eater Head Assembly (7004)
  • Shovelhead Bowl Assembly (3097)
  • 18mm Male Connection Post (3098)
thats why i thought it would be the B1. I can't find the B1 as full set.
I have only found this one:

Do you have the right links what i need to get the full B1? Sorry for being that stupid :/

But wanted to order the right thing. Actually i'm using the Herborizer Ti but i wanted to get the FlowerPot. Because i prefer to smoke bong but want to quit it. And from what i have read here the Flowerpot B1 should be more like a heavy hitter.
I'm with you now. The bundle is for the original b1 which is non injector style,so sits in the bowl. If you want to modify to the injector style it looks like you need to buy that extra piece.

Chicken No Name,

xyxy1

I'm with you now. The bundle is for the original b1 which is non injector style,so sits in the bowl. If you want to modify to the injector style it looks like you need to buy that extra piece.

Alright, so i need to buy both things. The frist link (FlowerPot Essentials Bundle) and the 2nd link (B1 "Injector" Head Assembly) to have the complete set i want, right?

xyxy1,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Alright, so i need to buy both things. The frist link (FlowerPot Essentials Bundle) and the 2nd link (B1 "Injector" Head Assembly) to have the complete set i want, right?
Yep unless vapefiend can sort something out for you as you will end up with quite a few redundant parts and still need an injector bowl.

Chicken No Name,

xyxy1

Yep unless vapefiend can sort something out for you as you will end up with quite a few redundant parts and still need an injector bowl.

Alright, thanks for your help!

I have found another site:

They are shipping to EU, probably it is cheaper for me then the UK one. And that is a fullset with everything i need, right?

xyxy1,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Alright, thanks for your help!

I have found another site:

They are shipping to EU, probably it is cheaper for me then the UK one. And that is a fullset with everything i need, right?
Yep. You will probably have to pay duty so consider that extra cost.

Chicken No Name,
Top Bottom