• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

condition

New Accessories MiniVAP (II): Water Pipe Adapters (WPAs) Minivap Blog
Date: 25/01/2022
Key words: water pipe, wpa, glass adapter.
The so-called WPA (water pipe adapter or adapters for water pipe) provide a connection to your glassware such as: pipes, hydration tubes (Hydratube®), humidifiers (bubblers), etc. They have a conical shape and their measurements are standardized for a reliable and watertight connection.
We have renewed the design of the 14MM glass adapter and added a 14MM to 18MM adapter, also made of glass.

But there is also a new design: an adapter / WPA for the lid. You will get a fast and direct connection with Hook-up type tools or vertical bubblers on your MiniVAP core.
Adapter/WPA for MV Flexicone+
Please note that there are changes. The inlet outer diameter of the new glass adapter is thicker (10MM, previously 8MM) for better grip when attached to a flexicone+ tube. Do not try to install it from the hole in the cover to a flexicone because it may crack the plastic in the cover. Keep reading…

Adapter/WPA for MV Lid
I have to thank @Ed’s_TnT and @stickstones from the FuckCombustion forum for developing this piece. They brought me the first WPA for the MiniVAP lid: a nice piece made of 18MM wood that fit perfectly on the lid. With the help of @jardri we have perfected the dimensions so that, using a vertical humidifier (Hydratube® type), it fits like a glove on the top of the lid.
To use this new accessory. You must have the glass catcher installed and the flexicone cut on the inside of the lid. You will find the explanation in the previous post “New Accessories MiniVAP (I) Accessories: Glass Starter Kit”

Insert the WPA by inserting its thicker end through the straight part of the collector that protrudes from the cap. Make the stop until the base of the WPA rests on the lid. You will notice some hardness because a firm grip is necessary to prevent movement and retain the piece. This prevents it from coming out and remaining inserted in the bubbler connection.

The WPA is made of nylon, using a technology called: additive manufacturing. The externa texture is a bit rough but mechanically, it is a very solid and almost unbreakable material.
The second option that we offer to use this piece is as a standard glass adapter connected to the tubular end of a flexicone+.
Let's do it!
Insert a collector inside the WPA, leaving the tapered part at the narrow end of the WPA. You will see that the straight part of the manifold sticks out, connect the end of the flexicone+ here. You are now ready to connect to your tool and enjoy the flavor.
Insert a collector inside the WPA, leaving the tapered part at the narrow end of the WPA. You will see that the straight part of the manifold sticks out through the bottom of the WPA; connect the edge of the flexicone+ here.
You are now ready to connect to your water tools and enjoy the flavor

condition

New MiniVAP Accessories (I): Glass Starter Kit From Minivap Blog
Date: 16/01/2022
Key words: glass accessories, glass container, glass manifold, conduction heating, taste, flavour, decarboxylation.
The use of glass in the MiniVAP has influenced our designs from the start. In 2013 we released the glass core, achieving higher temperatures and greater decarboxylation. The glass absorbs and releases thermal energy, improving heat transfer by conduction and therefore continuously heating the plant. In addition, glass, specifically borosilicate, is safe for health, even at high temperatures.
We have developed 2 new glass accessories: a collector and a container. Its function will be to ensure that the path of the steam, from where the plant is located and where it is produced (container) to its outlet (manifold or collector), passes through glass.

Glass manifold
The glass collector/manifold collects the vapor at the outlet of the vaporization chamber. The conical part is installed inside a cut flexicone and the straight part outside the flexicone. The straight part is inserted into the lid through the inner hole, protruding part of the tube a few millimeters. We can inhale directly from the protruding glass tube or insert a flexicone+ to attach to the 14MM adapter or cut a portion (20mm – 0.8”) of the flexicone+ to attach another manifold as a mouthpiece.

Glass container
The function of the container is to load the plant inside. As the glass absorbs heat and
releases it little by little, it will heat its contents constantly. In a way, it works as the
decarboxylation kit, being able to be used indistinctly both in the convection core and in the
convection-radiation core.

To use the container correctly, insert the plant and gently compress it. As in the MiniVAP
baskets, the more you compress the plant, the denser the inhalation will be, but the more
effort you will have to make to get steam out. Prepare a flexicone with a single filter (without
a ring) and insert the concave part of the container into the flexicone, as if it were a basket

If you have a convection core (teflon-glass core), you will need to remove the white tube from
the chamber in order to insert the glass container and close the lid. If you have the
decarboxylation kit installed, remove the first metal tube.
If you have a convection-radiation core (glass core), directly install the glass container into a
flexicone/flexicone+ and close the lid.
Are you ready to enjoy a different experience?

Razhumikin

New MiniVAP Accessories (I): Glass Starter Kit From Minivap Blog
Date: 16/01/2022
Key words: glass accessories, glass container, glass manifold, conduction heating, taste, flavour, decarboxylation.
The use of glass in the MiniVAP has influenced our designs from the start. In 2013 we released the glass core, achieving higher temperatures and greater decarboxylation. The glass absorbs and releases thermal energy, improving heat transfer by conduction and therefore continuously heating the plant. In addition, glass, specifically borosilicate, is safe for health, even at high temperatures.
We have developed 2 new glass accessories: a collector and a container. Its function will be to ensure that the path of the steam, from where the plant is located and where it is produced (container) to its outlet (manifold or collector), passes through glass.

Glass manifold
The glass collector/manifold collects the vapor at the outlet of the vaporization chamber. The conical part is installed inside a cut flexicone and the straight part outside the flexicone. The straight part is inserted into the lid through the inner hole, protruding part of the tube a few millimeters. We can inhale directly from the protruding glass tube or insert a flexicone+ to attach to the 14MM adapter or cut a portion (20mm – 0.8”) of the flexicone+ to attach another manifold as a mouthpiece.

Glass container
The function of the container is to load the plant inside. As the glass absorbs heat and
releases it little by little, it will heat its contents constantly. In a way, it works as the
decarboxylation kit, being able to be used indistinctly both in the convection core and in the
convection-radiation core.

To use the container correctly, insert the plant and gently compress it. As in the MiniVAP
baskets, the more you compress the plant, the denser the inhalation will be, but the more
effort you will have to make to get steam out. Prepare a flexicone with a single filter (without
a ring) and insert the concave part of the container into the flexicone, as if it were a basket

If you have a convection core (teflon-glass core), you will need to remove the white tube from
the chamber in order to insert the glass container and close the lid. If you have the
decarboxylation kit installed, remove the first metal tube.
If you have a convection-radiation core (glass core), directly install the glass container into a
flexicone/flexicone+ and close the lid.
Are you ready to enjoy a different experience?
By god do they need someone to write their english copy for them.

monochord71

259151665-3120582628160187-440227989261034742-n.jpg

monochord71,

OyVape

Manifold? Collector? Catcher? Container? Wooden WPA? WTF are these?

Blurry pictures? check.
Convoluted, confusing text? check.

Please provide clearly labeled diagrams and photos IN FOCUS so we can understand what all this stuff is and how it fits together.

Also prices, please. Last time I ordered a “WPA” from vaporific.ca and it turned out to be a $60 loss for a teeny tiny tube of paper thin glass that didn’t fit anything.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
By god do they need someone to write their english copy for them.
Hi, I understand the concerns you have about the text but it looks like a nice add-up to the MiniVap's accessories, I would be glad to test that new glass bowl&path!

Haha yeah I had to read that all twice to realize what it was, pretty cool actually, and I'm even more interested in the MV now!

Pea_Oh_Tea

Hi, I understand the concerns you have about the text but it looks like a nice add-up to the MiniVap's accessories, I would be glad to test that new glass bowl&path!
I understand that one person's concern about the manufacturer's use of non-native English language in the item description became an opportunity for someone else to share a series of loosely-related complaints about the item description and their experience with the MV and a reseller in an antagonistic way.

I'm sorry your experience has left you so disturbed @OyVape ! I hope things get better for you!!

On topic, I received the new "Glass Starter Kit" and it works very, very well. I use the inner piece from a Sneaky Pete Master adapter for 14mm connections and couldn't be happier.

The WPA that I received with my recent order did not fit into the cap as I had expected due to the change that is described in the post shared by @condition and I was initially very frustrated before learning of this change and reviewing FC posts and checking in with other MV users about their experiences.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes, it is the RooR Vapor model. I have the vape part somewhere still. It's a clone of the OG Herborizer but the perc is much smoother as it has numerous small holes, the Herbo glass has 4 huge hikes as a perc.

I picked it up on Kijiji about 7 years ago for CAD$200!!
I have the original glass core?
Bong’s made of bamboo!
Vegetable’s 2-make pipe’s!
CANNABIS was MARIJUANA during Jim Crow ERA? (If I read it correctly?)
MINI VAPE N-my assessment is a flavor appraiser 4 CANNABIS enjoyment!

OyVape

I understand that one person's concern about the manufacturer's use of non-native English language in the item description became an opportunity for someone else to share a series of loosely-related complaints about the item description and their experience with the MV and a reseller in an antagonistic way.

I'm sorry your experience has left you so disturbed @OyVape ! I hope things get better for you!!

On topic, I received the new "Glass Starter Kit" and it works very, very well. I use the inner piece from a Sneaky Pete Master adapter for 14mm connections and couldn't be happier.

The WPA that I received with my recent order did not fit into the cap as I had expected due to the change that is described in the post shared by @condition and I was initially very frustrated before learning of this change and reviewing FC posts and checking in with other MV users about their experiences.

I am not “disturbed”, @Pea_Oh_Tea. You may not have intended it, but where I’m from, that expression can mean “mentally ill” as an insult. As well, I did not intend my remarks to be “antagonistic” so apologies if it read that way.

Neither am I denigrating non-English speakers. It has nothing to do with that. If you’re promoting a new product, it is in your interest to make information clear and attractive — especially product(s) intended to solve a longstanding issue.

Like many Minivap owners, I have been frustrated hoping for a decent, sturdy WPA for this lovely, one of a kind vape, for years.

When I purchased the adapters from vaporific, I expected a functional product that would justify the price, plus international shipping. In my experience, it did not. So the experience left me feeling wary.

I am certainly very happy that Hermes recognizes the need, and has been working on this. I just wish it was more understandable. Simple diagrams would really help. And I will wait for clearer info as well as initial reviews.

Last edited:

Pea_Oh_Tea

I am not “disturbed”, @Pea_Oh_Tea. You may not have intended it, but where I’m from, that expression can mean “mentally ill” as an insult. As well, I did not intend my remarks to be “antagonistic” so apologies if it read that way.
Please accept my apologies because I definitely wasn't suggesting you are mentally ill, but rather that the experience appeared to disturb you..."perturbed" would have been better word perhaps.

Regardless, I sense and can relate to some of your frustration and hope you find that the new glass tube fulfills your needs because it sure works well for me as described!

lazylathe

Almost there...

Neither am I denigrating non-English speakers. It has nothing to do with that. If you’re promoting a new product, it is in your interest to make information clear and attractive — especially product(s) intended to solve a longstanding issue.

Like many Minivap owners, I have been frustrated hoping for a decent, sturdy WPA for this lovely, one of a kind vape, for years.

When I purchased the adapters from vaporific, I expected a functional product that would justify the price, plus international shipping. In my experience, it did not. So the experience left me feeling wary.

I am certainly very happy that Hermes recognizes the need, and has been working on this. I just wish it was more understandable. Simple diagrams would really help. And I will wait for clearer info as well as initial reviews.

Our very own @Delta3DStudios has you covered for now! They have offered this item for a number of years now and I own the 18mm one.
Works like a charm and is virtually indestructible!
This is the solution you are looking for!

Also if you have a 14mm joint, just load up your Flexicone and it fits perfectly in it!
Just add your MV and go to town!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I don't know what to take from this... but will give it a try.

I honestly LOVE the OG flexicone and a big basket. The flexicone cleaned out with a fast swipe of a qtip and the screen bowl could not break and NEVER needed more than a blow out- how did this part never get residue?? I never used my spares in all these years.

condition

OK since I uploaded the blog posts, please let me clarify more:

I am a new MV teflon owner. I included in my initial order a WPA to use it mainly with JHook that I use with TM. I posted a detailed copy of the order a while back. Although the MV works even better than I expected, this happened only with the flexicone+, as the short flexicone with the 2 pieces mouthpiece restricted my draw and I was unable to use the WPA with the short flexicone.
Then I posted here my problems and then I emailed MV to ask for advice.
Jorge replied that the new WPA can be used only with flexicone+. He also asked my if I want to receive pictures via email to understand better. I replied yes and also ordered a set of flexicones+ and a set medium basket screens. So Jorge sent me the two pdf files with photos that I copied and pasted here and also advised that he included the two new glass accessories. These two new glass accessories are not listed in the site for sale atm or I couldn't find them.

But although it says coming from MV blog, the content probably is not finalized yet as its not uploaded in the MV blog, at least I couldn't find it, only content from 2021. So my guess is that the content has not been filtered or corrected and he just sent it to me in order to help me understand the usage of the accessories, not to be laughed at forums.

The wording is not proper for official instructions or a booklet, but it was enough for me, a European neighbor, to understand and I thought to share it here, as it is.

I think the synopsis of the two long quotes from MV is:

1) the new WPA cannot be used with the flexicone, it needs to be flexicone+ and I think preferably a trimmed flexicone+

2) there are two new glass accessories, a glass cylinder for the loading champer, that will replace the existing white (is it teflon?) cylinder and a small glass "stem" that extends from the lid and can be used as a solo stem (for pure glass flavor) or a flexione+ can be attached.

Razhumikin

Hi guys. I'm from Spain so I don't find their description that innacurate. What is it that spits in your eye?

Don't get me wrong, I love the minivap, it's just I'm curious to know what is so wrong for you native speakers

thanks
It uses many terms that are not typical in english and therefore leads to confusion. Seems like the kind of thing that was just put into google translate and not written by an actual english speaker.

monochord71

Received replacement 14mm WPAs (I busted the first one I got a little while ago) and they're the thicker, newer style that dosn't fit through the lid and into the flexicone. Bummer, I prefer not using the flexicone+ when going through glass. As imperfect as the older ones were, I think I preferred them.

condition

Right this is my opinion too. The Flexicone+ creates a very long vapor pathway before the vapor reaches the glass, making the draw sort of uncomfortable. I have trimmed it to a third of its length for using it with a J-Hook but its not worth it, J-Hook works much better with TinyMight.

But I am using MiniVap daily without glass, with a long flexicone and medium sized baskets. Vapor tastes so nice and no cough at all.

saltywetman

this vap got a mention on my post on the vapexhale cloud evo as a worthy alternative now that the cloud evo is discontinued and the company going under. nice to see a new set of glass accessories being available later this year. (just in time) once it's available may look into purchasing a new rig.

is it just me or are the best dry herb vaps out there all designed to be easily tipped over? 🤣 the cloud evo definitely suffers from this when using it with a hydratube stacked on top. this minivap looks like a pretty tipsy vap being stacked on top of the battery. Is it possible to operate this vaporizer without the battery directly stacking the heater assembly onto the charging base that's plugged into wall?

Razhumikin

this vap got a mention on my post on the vapexhale cloud evo as a worthy alternative now that the cloud evo is discontinued and the company going under. nice to see a new set of glass accessories being available later this year. (just in time) once it's available may look into purchasing a new rig.

is it just me or are the best dry herb vaps out there all designed to be easily tipped over? 🤣 the cloud evo definitely suffers from this when using it with a hydratube stacked on top. this minivap looks like a pretty tipsy vap being stacked on top of the battery. Is it possible to operate this vaporizer without the battery directly stacking the heater assembly onto the charging base that's plugged into wall?
Yes, the minivap has a plug in option as well as the battery, its a modular design. Ive never tipped mine over though, its wide and heavy enough its not super tipsy.

Razhumikin,

MinnBobber

@saltywetman ,
You don’t plug it into the charging base, there is a small light AC puck ….maybe 2” wide.
Like a small lightweight hockey puck.

Makes for an awesome desktop and for your water conditioning:
- upright with a hydratube or
- flipped 180 into any bubbler.

Really a lightweight and ergonomic piece .
And for flipping 180 onto WPA, much better than VXL Evo….. and no funky heat shield needed.

I use my MiniVAP mostly with the puck.

saltywetman

question: i'm sure it's been widely debated when the option was first available in the earlier pages of this thread but I haven't had a chance to comb through it. What's the general consensus amongst this community regarding teflon vs glass for the heating core?

and does minivap have any fuckcombustion promo codes available?

Last edited:

MinnBobber

Teflon has the best flavor while with glass core, the flavor is a notch lower but still excellent.
Glass can be harder hitting with faster extraction.
I have never found my Teflon cores to be lacking in vapor or extraction so no need to do glass.

I gladly do an extra hit for complete extraction, along with best flavor.

Top Bottom