• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

Razhumikin

Is there any real advantage to buying the limited edition models? From what I can see it looks like it’s almost an extra $100 for a bag and WPA, which doesn’t seem like a great deal. Am I missing out on something else about them?
When i bought my limited edition the 7 heat settings was only available on them, but that has since changed, so now I think its mostly that it comes with both the AC puck and the battery and that you can get a pretty color. Shouldnt be much if any of a performance difference.

zippy

When I spoke to Jorge recently last week he emailed me and said if I’m very patient there is something being worked on in the near future . The Minivap is very under rated by many till they try it. I have no idea what they are working on just new updates on top of the new 7 temps was mentioned

buckhakeesah

It took a little while but I think I have the minivap all figured out now.
It likes to pre-heat. Just like some older desktops it needs a bit of extra time, even though it is saying it's at temperature.

I'm really blown away by the sheer amount of dense vapor this thing produces with a tiny quantity of herb.
Here it is loaded with 0.2g in the smaller of its two baskets, at 410F:

It took a little while but I think I have the minivap all figured out now.
It likes to pre-heat. Just like some older desktops it needs a bit of extra time, even though it is saying it's at temperature.

I'm really blown away by the sheer amount of dense vapor this thing produces with a tiny quantity of herb.
Here it is loaded with 0.2g in the smaller of its two baskets, at 410F:

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporific_ca/comments/r2xms3
Nice! Thanks for showing it's potential. I need to mimic your setup. This is motivating me to upgrade and repair my glass core.

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Hi team MV. I am about to get mine any day. I got the Glass core. Can someone help me, With the MV wpa what is the setup? ie: do you use a flexicone or flexicone + or neither, I am a little confused here, any pics of the setup would be highly appreciated.

Also any preference between delta 3d water adapter or the MV one?

Razhumikin

Hi team MV. I am about to get mine any day. I got the Glass core. Can someone help me, With the MV wpa what is the setup? ie: do you use a flexicone or flexicone + or neither, I am a little confused here, any pics of the setup would be highly appreciated.

I have both and I much prefer the MV WPA, as the silicone one doest allow a jhook to sit on top with any amount of stability. I've detailed the way it works in the thread before, but basically you twist it down through the top of the MV lid into a flexicone on the bottom side of the lid. It is a pain in the ass to do the first few times, but once you get the hang of it youll be able to do it in just a couple of minutes.

graydeh1

Company Rep
I have both and I much prefer the MV WPA, as the silicone one doest allow a jhook to sit on top with any amount of stability. I've detailed the way it works in the thread before, but basically you twist it down through the top of the MV lid into a flexicone on the bottom side of the lid. It is a pain in the ass to do the first few times, but once you get the hang of it youll be able to do it in just a couple of minutes.
thanks for the reply, Ill search here for your other posts. What are your thoughts on flexicone and flexicone +. I will use it without the wpa at first because I still need to order it, but eventually will use the MV wpaand I agree the MV wpa. Cheers

monochord71

The miniVAP wpa is a glass piece that slides through the lid opening and into the flexicone. It can be a little wobbly if you don't insert it correctly. If you're inverting it using this wpa I recommend supporting the mini with one hand.

It can also be inserted into the end of a flexicone+ mouthpiece if you wanted to use the miniVAP upright and don't want to invert it on your bong, but I find this to be less satisfying.

I'm still waiting on the delta3d adapter, only ordered last week so I still haven't had the chance to try it yet.

262153549_564909971220866_3917371568619162225_n.jpg

Razhumikin

thanks for the reply, Ill search here for your other posts. What are your thoughts on flexicone and flexicone +. I will use it without the wpa at first because I still need to order it, but eventually will use the MV wpaand I agree the MV wpa. Cheers
I think the small plastic mouthpiece is basically unusable, but the flexicone + is pretty nice. Not a heavy hitter with the flexicone + by any means but the flavor is really great.

Do they ship to the states?
Yes, I live in NYC and got my minivap shipped to my apt.

graydeh1

Company Rep
I think the small plastic mouthpiece is basically unusable, but the flexicone + is pretty nice. Not a heavy hitter with the flexicone + by any means but the flavor is really great.

Yes, I live in NYC and got my minivap shipped to my apt.
for clarity I help my friend out online, he runs www.vaporific.ca and is an authorized north american Minivap retailer. check out the site he has a sale on.

Last edited:

jardri

Vapor Dreams

Hello!

If you have vapcaps you can make a wpa with some pieces. i posted photos one or two pages ago in this thread.

I currently have a prototype wpa adapter which sits rock solid on the Minivap and its miles better than the current ones. If you can wait some time until it releases (it could be several months) using vapcap stems as wpa it would be the best option.

graydeh1

Company Rep
Hello!

If you have vapcaps you can make a wpa with some pieces. i posted photos one or two pages ago in this thread.

I currently have a prototype wpa adapter which sits rock solid on the Minivap and its miles better than the current ones. If you can wait some time until it releases (it could be several months) using vapcap stems as wpa it would be the best option.
I saw your post and I have lots of stems and condensors for dynavap ( I am the rep for the shellshock and tectonic stems btw) so I am hyped to start modding. thanks

pudgewack

Any recommendations for a 14mm wpa?
Vaporific and Minivap are both out of the official wpa.

I mainly want to use a Calyx bubbler from 420EDC. But occasionally use it with a j hook.

I had the glass one from minivap. That worked well, but my dumbass broke it in a week. I pieced one together with a dynavap condenser and a glass dynavap wpa from Eds tnt. But I feel that has much more draw resistant than the official wpa. I also used a rubber, fat mouthpiece from dynavap that works, but doesn't fit all that well on nub on the minivap lid.

Ideally, I would be able to use the wpa with the lid and have it stable enough allow the Calyx to sit on top. It would be even better if it was stable enough to allow the j hook to hang off the side.

Thanks for reading and happy holidays!!!

MinnBobber

Any recommendations for a 14mm wpa?
Vaporific and Minivap are both out of the official wpa.

I mainly want to use a Calyx bubbler from 420EDC. But occasionally use it with a j hook.

…..

I really love the @Delta3DStudios WPA for the MiniVAP.

It is silicone piece that snaps onto stock lid .

You want wpa to hold a Calyx or Jhook.
This might…..but….. I would never ever trust letting any such sit “unattended “ on it.
Just me

I help some senior vets and Delta3DStudio wpa also acts like OXO brand kitchen ergonomic tools with fatter , better grips.
It makes on/off/load a 2 second operation, allows swift cool access to unscrew cover after session and take a couple “cool down the Flexi module” inhales.

Cross pollination but that wpa also allows easy movement of Flexi from low temp hits on MiniVAP to finish the flowers on Herbalizer at high temp .

It works with a hydratube on top or inverted into a bubbler bowl.

And indestructible as one in pic is probably 10 years old. LoL
It’s just a winner

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    913.6 KB · Views: 13

Razhumikin

Is it to let it run the whole day or turn on off every use?
Its not a log and it has an auto-shut off feature, where if you dont hit it for a few minutes itll go down to blue, then if you still dont hit it for another few minutes itll shut off. As for Teflon vs Glass, you cant really go wrong. Teflon for slightly better flavor, and glass for slightly bigger clouds, but both have great flavor and clouds anyway.

Top Bottom