• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

Shogun.

「Stand User」
breaking out the minivap always surprises me! I started to lean towards direct packing for the quicker vapor production and I always get massive tasty clouds when starting on red or even green!

Shogun.,

Tweakz

breaking out the minivap always surprises me! I started to lean towards direct packing for the quicker vapor production and I always get massive tasty clouds when starting on red or even green!
Do you have Glass core ? Or new Teflon-Glass core ?
and do you bump temperature settings ?

Tweakz,

Tweakz

from everything I've heard here, and after talking to Jorge, we've set the maximum temperature at 255°C.

my new settings are 210°C, 220°C, 240°C, and 255°C .

I need one more piece of advice. I took the new Teflon-Glass core. is there a fundamental difference between Glass core?
I want to get huge clouds and full extraction in 1-2 hits.

Tweakz,
Reactions: Vizyt91

Shogun.

「Stand User」
from everything I've heard here, and after talking to Jorge, we've set the maximum temperature at 255°C.

my new settings are 210°C, 220°C, 240°C, and 255°C .

I need one more piece of advice. I took the new Teflon-Glass core. is there a fundamental difference between Glass core?
I want to get huge clouds and full extraction in 1-2 hits.
Glass would be the way to go then, I hear they're pretty similar, though the glass core adds a bit of extra conduction (radiance?) on the oven walls

Tweakz

Glass would be the way to go then, I hear they're pretty similar, though the glass core adds a bit of extra conduction (radiance?) on the oven walls
thanks mate. I have already written to Jorge to put me exactly glass core. I can't wait any longer 🤩

@Tools420 , I saw your video on reddit with just an incredibly huge hit on minivap. and it inspired me

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
He may have done many vids without, but Roger was the first guy to get a glass core. Minivap was my second vape and I remember those days, and those clips.
This video was made 6 years ago so I believe it wasn't the glass core shown here (based on chronology).
(I'm sorry he doesn't post anymore).
Me too, he posted a lot of interesting videos about the MiniVap but the Volcano and super low temp dabbing also. He had a lot of knowledges to share, he's missing to our community!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
"It takes two to know" my friend. Most people just don't get me, myself. But I shouldn't be disgruntled about that. As long as I am who I am, I don't expect most people to be on the same level of consciousness, if you get me.

All you can do is remain firm in yourself at all times.

Now, again, honestly that minivap had me slurping at times!
Were your born is a detriment to how you experience the planet we human’s inhabit?
Marijuana, Pot, Shit, Weed, Grass, Cannabis or whatever you call it is awesome in a MINI VAPE if CANNABIS is part of your routine?
CANNABIS is what I now call this harmless plant that will grow aimlessly in a garden with light from the sky?

vapeit11

Hey guys,

I'm pretty interested in the MiniVap vape for several reasons. I was wondering if some of you could answer some of my questions:
-What is the airpath like for the glass heater core?
-Are there any ceramic components (what is that top plate made of?)))
-I've seen a few places stating this vape has been independently lab tested / maybe medically certified. Has anyone ever found that study? The closest thing I found on their site was that the electrical components have been tested for safety, not necessarily the vapor itself.

Choices

Hey guys,

I'm pretty interested in the MiniVap vape for several reasons. I was wondering if some of you could answer some of my questions:
-I've seen a few places stating this vape has been independently lab tested / maybe medically certified. Has anyone ever found that study? The closest thing I found on their site was that the electrical components have been tested for safety, not necessarily the vapor itself.
I am not able to answer your specific questions but I can say it is a very solid piece of machinery. It isn’t designed to “sneak a quick hit” but rather to efficiently medicate a user. In doing so it delivers great taste and effects. I am glad I bought mine. So much better than my Mighty, especially when it comes to cleaning...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey guys,

All I can possibly respond is the following:
Taste, flavor is top shelf really?
Kind of big so I use it around the domicile!
MINI VAPE in my collection is Teflon core. (Very decent actually!)
I heard decent verbiage on the glass core however never tried one?
Express your thought’s?
For quite a while was mostly recreational!
Medical & flavor these daze?

Last edited:

dimmusp

Hey guys,

Here are some studies that Jorge (MiniVAP creator) sent me: https://easyupload.io/m/8dzryh

You can email him for more information at info@minivap.com

MinnBobber

Quick question - can the MiniVap be used without the battery? As in solely as a desktop, plugged in unit?

Yes, with the AC puck it makes an awesome desktop. And very lightweight vs the battery

Puck hack: the battery has huge capacity but you can use the AC puck to bring it up to temp , which takes a lot of juice, and then click in the battery for even longer capacity.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I like the weight of the battery. I also knocked my MV over and off the table and broke the glass bowl because of the lightness of the AC puck combined with the unweildiness of the cord. I really prefer the battery but to each his own!
I use the big battery in the garden with the MINI VAPE 4 enjoying da FLAVOR the most! (2 each his/her own.)

vapeit11

That's literally the only way that I use the MiniVAP. It stays plugged in on my side table next to the couch and I use it lidless with "naked" baskets; much like a log vape.
Awesome, that's how I would use it too since it would be a home unit only.

I've been reading the earlier pages of this thread, the price used to be much higher in the past!

xhexk

I’m happy so many of you are still enjoying this product. Unfortunately while I was impressed with it at first (and I still am with regards to vapour production and flavour), it’s only caveat lies in the fact that the bowls are too small. After a few months of use I had to have maybe 4 bowls to get me high. I would recommend this unit if you don’t go through more than 2-3 grams a week. However, anyone with a higher tolerance would be better suited using a dab pen on the go or a desktop unit at home, and given that a lot of people do use this mostly at home, a unit with a bigger chamber size would probably be better suited for you (The vapexhale evo should be avoided for the same reason, although it can double as a dab rig)

I’m by no means bashing the device as it is a nifty little unit; probably best in class for a portable and I’m sure a lot of you do get good use out of it. This is just my own takeaway from it and I hope it helps people make a more informed choice.

Top Bottom