MiniVAP Vaporizer

Smknbud

What are Mestizo adapters worth?
Do people still seek these?
Have had one for going on 5 years. I use it with a J-Hook. It's the only way I've used the MV since I can remember.

171367654.jpg

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
To add to that, I found adding some saliva (or water) to the glass adapter & flexicone and then pushing the adapter as far into the insert as possible removed some of the wobble and made it more stable. The saliva/water then dries and acts as an adhesive.

Be careful - I broke one flexicone by just trying to pull the two pieces a part! Instead take a small pick, dip it in water, and gently pry the silicone away from the glass, re-wetting frequently to apply more lubricant.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Amazing results with the Minivap in -15 weather outside. It chugged along perfectly for an hour straight and was inconspicuous as I passed dozens of 5-0 on the streets. Flavor, hit density, effects - top notch vaporizer and my favorite (semi)portable by far

Last edited:

Vizyt91

I have 2 tafee bowles and I love them. How does the tafee bowle vapor compare to minivap? I have been wanting a minivap since I got the tafee bowle and heard stickstones talk about the minivap. I'm torn on which core to get. Any info or discount codes to help me make a decision would be greatly appreciated
Hi,
I don’t have the bowle but i’ve got 2 minivaps (I’m just the opposite, I just love to try the bowle 🤣).
I can say i’m enjoying my glass core with my bubbler on green and red, and i’m enjoying to sip on my teflon-glass core during the day. The minivap is a really solid vape .
It’ s up to you and to your vaping style and preferences.
And I think unfortunately there’s no discount available until 420 (at minivap.com).

Cannabliss*420

Thank you
Would getting the telfon with decarb kit be like getting the glass core? I want the most powerful version but heard the glass core should be used with water only. Is the glass core too hot to sip on like the telfon?

Cannabliss*420,
Reactions: Vizyt91

Vizyt91

Thank you
Would getting the telfon with decarb kit be like getting the glass core? I want the most powerful version but heard the glass core should be used with water only. Is the glass core too hot to sip on like the telfon?
I’ve got the decarb kit and it’s not like the gkasscore, it adds some conduction for sure but i feel it’s not as « robust » of a hit as the glasscore provide. to me the most powerful is the glass core, you can actually sip (it’s not too hot) on it and get massive clouds (i suggest to hydrate yourself during sesh, but as a bowle owner that’s must be second nature for you).
If you want the max extraction you can also ask Jorge at minivap to bump up the stock température settings.

kimura

I have a Bowle, and it is great. I think the flavor from the mV is a bit better the way I use it than the Bowle. but it's close, and somewhat subjective.

the miniVAP definitely does a better job of evenly vaping the load without stirring.

Bowle is definitely getting used these days, but so is mV. mV is probably still my gold standard for vapor quality. if you want to vape very small amounts the Bowle has the edge IMO.

I will officially buy anything Jorge has touched

Thank you

I feel like the differences between the cores are sometimes overstated. both work about the same, and by that I mean both work great. you don't need to use them any differently. there are subjective differences in vapor quality and flavor, but both work equally well. I'm not sure if that makes it any easier to decide or not. just go with your gut

Cannabliss*420

I have a Bowle, and it is great. I think the flavor from the mV is a bit better the way I use it than the Bowle. but it's close, and somewhat subjective.

the miniVAP definitely does a better job of evenly vaping the load without stirring.

Bowle is definitely getting used these days, but so is mV. mV is probably still my gold standard for vapor quality. if you want to vape very small amounts the Bowle has the edge IMO.

I will officially buy anything Jorge has touched

I feel like the differences between the cores are sometimes overstated. both work about the same, and by that I mean both work great. you don't need to use them any differently. there are subjective differences in vapor quality and flavor, but both work equally well. I'm not sure if that makes it any easier to decide or not. just go with your gut
Thank you. This is extremely helpful. Can't wait to try the minivap. I should be able to order one in next week or so. I'm thinking about going glass core bc I have trouble taking long draws and feel maybe the little conduction from the glass will provide a shorter draw to get nice clouds?

kimura

I need to mention that I never load herb directly into the mV core. If you use the mV that way, the differences between the 2 cores may be much more pronounced

Smknbud

Thank you. This is extremely helpful. Can't wait to try the minivap. I should be able to order one in next week or so. I'm thinking about going glass core bc I have trouble taking long draws and feel maybe the little conduction from the glass will provide a shorter draw to get nice clouds?
Just got my Bowle. @kimura comments pretty much sums it up for me between the two. The on demand of the Bowle is the biggest thing that sets them apart vape wise, at least early on for me.

I have an earlier teflon core and glass core and later added a teflon quick core to the collection. I use the quick core almost exclusively mostly since of the heat up time. The earlier cores allowed you to do the dishes before it would heat to red :), but when they were ready to go not a whole lot of difference between them but for some reason I prefer the teflon cores, especially at the lower heat settings. Perceived taste was better for me.

I know your itching to get it now, and I won't hold you back, but the 420 sale if I remember right is 30% off.

kimura

I have an earlier teflon core and glass core and later added a teflon quick core to the collection. I use the quick core almost exclusively mostly since of the heat up time. The earlier cores allowed you to do the dishes before it would heat to red :), but when they were ready to go not a whole lot of difference between them but for some reason I prefer the teflon cores, especially at the lower heat settings. Perceived taste was better for me.

I have to agree. the early teflon core is IMO the best tasting vape. unfortunately, mine died years ago.

so I finally overcame my clean-freak obsessive nature and directly loaded the glass core. please feel free to laugh at me for making a big deal of this. big difference! there is for sure hybrid heating going on with direct load, and I got more vapor with less effort. vapor quality and effects were different, as expected. very heavy, full extraction. spent load was much darker than I usually take it, but flavor was still good. pretty amazing that this device can switch between full convection and hybrid heating. that's something I don't see mentioned very often. and the mV was already one of my all time favorites just using full convection. outstanding

Cannabliss*420

Just got my Bowle. @kimura comments pretty much sums it up for me between the two. The on demand of the Bowle is the biggest thing that sets them apart vape wise, at least early on for me.

I know your itching to get it now, and I won't hold you back, but the 420 sale if I remember right is 30% off.
I thought about waiting for 420 sale but I'm also worried if I wait until 420, the vape mail ban that is coming soon after might affect shipping? Idk that much about the ban. Like any other restrictions they make unclear until they want to enforce it in their favor. I may just get the telfon core with a decarb kit. Thought about it some more, I have terp torch if I need monster extraction. Who knows maybe I'll order a glass core later on for 420.

MonkeyTime

I have to agree. the early teflon core is IMO the best tasting vape. unfortunately, mine died years ago.

so I finally overcame my clean-freak obsessive nature and directly loaded the glass core. please feel free to laugh at me for making a big deal of this. big difference! there is for sure hybrid heating going on with direct load, and I got more vapor with less effort. vapor quality and effects were different, as expected. very heavy, full extraction. spent load was much darker than I usually take it, but flavor was still good. pretty amazing that this device can switch between full convection and hybrid heating. that's something I don't see mentioned very often. and the mV was already one of my all time favorites just using full convection. outstanding

Really? Now I've got to try it! I've had my Peek QC and Glass QC for a bit but exclusively use the glass, with load in the screen. It keeps it so clean and it's by far the least upkeep of all my vapes except maybe my GH IO?

It's become my daily driver out and about and moving around the house, my VB takes a beating and now I have a TB on the way so I'll be set for a bit. It's funny, I don't use my PQC much, but the thought of sending it off to have temps adjusted doesn't sit well with me, guess the fear of an MV'less house scares me!

kimura

Really? Now I've got to try it! I've had my Peek QC and Glass QC for a bit but exclusively use the glass, with load in the screen. It keeps it so clean and it's by far the least upkeep of all my vapes except maybe my GH IO?

It's become my daily driver out and about and moving around the house, my VB takes a beating and now I have a TB on the way so I'll be set for a bit. It's funny, I don't use my PQC much, but the thought of sending it off to have temps adjusted doesn't sit well with me, guess the fear of an MV'less house scares me!

heh, I have the exact same two mVs. and I have ALWAYS loaded the screen for the very reasons you mention. so easy to keep everything super clean. seems we are birds of a feather :tup:

felt pretty wierd to just dump herb into the mV but I was surprised by how easy it cleaned up. give it a try! oils don't really like to stick to hot glass

MonkeyTime

heh, I have the exact same two mVs. and I have ALWAYS loaded the screen for the very reasons you mention. so easy to keep everything super clean. seems we are birds of a feather :tup:

felt pretty wierd to just dump herb into the mV but I was surprised by how easy it cleaned up. give it a try! oils don't really like to stick to hot glass

Well, truth be told, I did try it once or twice early on with the PQC, but was really unhappy with the mess and didn't feel it worth it. But...... I'm older and wiser now, maybe things have changed :razz:

MonkeyTime,
Reactions: kimura

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
I broke out the MiniVAP to try with this new glass piece (after neglecting it for a few weeks thanks to the Tafee Bowle); works great!

View attachment 6173
so hard to hop on the Bowle or not seeing as I already have a MiniVap. One is on-demand and the other session convection. Ahhhh.

Gorgeous glass there too by the way! You prefer to use the fleixcone setup rather than the WPA?

Top Bottom