• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Milaana 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
IMG_20200307_230229_018.jpg

IMG_20200307_230229_019.jpg

20200307_225101.jpg

20200307_225020.jpg

david8613

all that brass looks awesome on all that beautiful wood. Man I'm anxious to receive mine! Where is the thread that talks about shipping times? I know the mods moved a bunch of posts, I can't find it. I'm trying to find out what group is receiving there m3 by month ordered.

david8613,

LabPong

@LabPong sounds like you should stick to the tm thread. Let the Mi 3 folks use this one.

I had one on order....I had one in my hands......I wanted one....I wanted one to work good....

I feel the TM is a close competitor and want both vapes to be good......I am not hear to bash on this vape...just keeping reality involved. I will not mention TM in this thread again. Sorry.

eideal852

all that brass looks awesome on all that beautiful wood. Man I'm anxious to receive mine! Where is the thread that talks about shipping times? I know the mods moved a bunch of posts, I can't find it. I'm trying to find out what group is receiving there m3 by month ordered.
Yo. It’s less “shipping info” and more “if you must complain, do it somewhere else”
But here you go:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rbt-shipping-thread.19521/

Terpenetime

I’d be really interested to hear if anyone has disassembled their Mi3 to find out if the screw RBT went with is the stainless steel (low temp) one or the brass (high temp) one?

kurt6652

I’d be really interested to hear if anyone has disassembled their Mi3 to find out if the screw RBT went with is the stainless steel (low temp) one or the brass (high temp) one?
If you look at RogueGuy's pictures, there is a top shot picture that shows it is brass.

kurt6652,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I took several cloudy hits off my Mi3 last night. The usual great taste and vapor I’ve come to expect from RBT. This thing might rip harder than the Mi2, I had to definitely feather the button. I don’t need another screw.
Yeah, I've been learning to get on and off the button, which I don't need to do for even results on my Milaana 2. I have yet to try the Milaana 3 with anything but my go-to LG HG2 cells which do feel like the run hot even in my Splinter mods so maybe I'd see more even avb with something else.

Thanks to @vapviking, @SquirrelMaster, and @eideal852 for the good vibes and pix.

Do y'all find the Milaana 3 to be any less even or more fussy than the Milaana 2? So far that's been my impression but I wouldn't go so far as to call it a complaint. And since I like my Splinters to be quick off the line I'm embracing the difference and trying to develop a feel for the Mi3 fire button. I'll add that I've never been close to combustion with either Milaana and that I like the bigger, rounded body size of the Milaana 3, although I do have big hands. It's the first RBT vape I've felt comfortable sitting upright rather than laid on its side.

LabPong

My friend's Mi3 was DOA on arrival.....so I could not use it....but she loved my Tinymight.

Oh no. What is your diagnosis? Im sorry to hear that.

They got it working now....there was a film of goo/oil stuff on the + battery contact.....they lightly scraped it off with a small file and wham!....Got Power!

So... happy to report it was just something odd and not really a manufacturing defect...more like "how the hell did that get there".

eideal852

Yeah, I've been learning to get on and off the button, which I don't need to do for even results on my Milaana 2. I have yet to try the Milaana 3 with anything but my go-to LG HG2 cells which do feel like the run hot even in my Splinter mods so maybe I'd see more even avb with something else.

Thanks to @vapviking, @SquirrelMaster, and @eideal852 for the good vibes and pix.

Do y'all find the Milaana 3 to be any less even or more fussy than the Milaana 2? So far that's been my impression but I wouldn't go so far as to call it a complaint. And since I like my Splinters to be quick off the line I'm embracing the difference and trying to develop a feel for the Mi3 fire button. I'll add that I've never been close to combustion with either Milaana and that I like the bigger, rounded body size of the Milaana 3, although I do have big hands. It's the first RBT vape I've felt comfortable sitting upright rather than laid on its side.
Yep. It’s a laser.
My experience:

Mi1: slow to start and I can’t imagine ever ever ever combusting. Even with fressssh liion hg2s. Extracts fine.
“Lo Temp Terpin” Mi

Mi2: heats quick, vapes even, though I can stir or flip and get more, and if I’m snoozing (or wee bit drunk—) I could scorch it I wanted.
“Goldilocks” Mi

Mi3: Heats quick, fires an energy weapon through the planet’s core. Laser browning in center of bowl, stem spinning and button feathering (feather it brother!) and plays nice. no need for intake “carbing” to get to temp. NEED to stir (so far) to get my edges.
“That’s no Moon!” Mi

I’m still liking the Mi2 best, and happy about that. It’s a dialed-in, artisan, hand-crafted, beaut.

Eskcharls

Grenn Dever
Unit 054 here :rockon:Mine arrived at my friend's house yesterday afternoon still needs to get to me can't wait to try it out :clap:

Eskcharls,
Reactions: eideal852

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yep. It’s a laser.
My experience:

Mi1: slow to start and I can’t imagine ever ever ever combusting. Even with fressssh liion hg2s. Extracts fine.
“Lo Temp Terpin” Mi

Mi2: heats quick, vapes even, though I can stir or flip and get more, and if I’m snoozing (or wee bit drunk—) I could scorch it I wanted.
“Goldilocks” Mi

Mi3: Heats quick, fires an energy weapon through the planet’s core. Laser browning in center of bowl, stem spinning and button feathering (feather it brother!) and plays nice. no need for intake “carbing” to get to temp. NEED to stir (so far) to get my edges.
“That’s no Moon!” Mi

I’m still liking the Mi2 best, and happy about that. It’s a dialed-in, artisan, hand-crafted, beaut.
I have a Milaana 2 and 3 and I think your characterizations are spot on. I tried the Milaana 2 last night with a fully charged LG HG2 to make sure I wasn't imagining the increased hot spot potential of the Mi3 and I confirmed that it behaves as you describe. With a bit of finesse I can still get great results but it does require more button/draw technique as opposed to the Mi2 where I can hold the button for the whole hit, let go, keep drawing a few extra seconds, and get dreamy clouds without any sort of hotspot.

I really hope the one I get has a three in it! No word on shipment yet, literally vibrating due to my VAS

Anyone know the latest month orders that were shipped? I sent an 2 emails to change my shipping address, no response yet. I bet they are super busy with roll out.
You guys gotta stop posting about your shipping concerns here. These kinds of posts are getting reported and moved to another post about RBT shipping.

Jaurgh

I just got an email confirming shipping! It's getting sent to an old address to a "Johnathon dole" aka the fake name on my email! Woot fuck yeah

Jaurgh,
Reactions: Xclerk

caliganja420

Best batteries to use for the Milaana? Waiting to get my 3, and I am thinking HG2 or VCT6. I am used the the 30Q’s but don’t think they will suit. Any info appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom