Milaana 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey all... Cole has inspected and tested the Mi3 and everything seems excellent!

He shipped the first 40 units on Thursday / Friday so some in the US will receive theirs next week. On Monday we will send out a dozen of the international orders.

Cole is under the weather as of recent and is in his final weeks of college so we will be shipping about 50 units a week for about 4-5 weeks for the US orders and 3 weeks to fill the international orders. Initial units went out with a cooling kit and a tapered MP and extra screens as the bonus gift for snagging a pre-order on the cheap.

Thanks to all that made this final iteration of Milaana possible. Less than a few thousand Milaana's have been made over the past five years so these little buggers are rare. Although not a commercial success the Milaana has left an influential impact on the vape landscape.

Everyone should have a Mi3 inside of 2 months and at that point the remaining few 100 units will be available for purchase at that point.

eideal852

I’d think that you’d be fine once you cleaned the stems and maybe did a burn off or two. Remember, we’re heating these things; wouldn’t that kill the virus?
Makes sense to me.

eideal852,

benoitelx

Hey all... Cole has inspected and tested the Mi3 and everything seems excellent!

He shipped the first 40 units on Thursday / Friday so some in the US will receive theirs next week. On Monday we will send out a dozen of the international orders.

Cole is under the weather as of recent and is in his final weeks of college so we will be shipping about 50 units a week for about 4-5 weeks for the US orders and 3 weeks to fill the international orders. Initial units went out with a cooling kit and a tapered MP and extra screens as the bonus gift for snagging a pre-order on the cheap.

Thanks to all that made this final iteration of Milaana possible. Less than a few thousand Milaana's have been made over the past five years so these little buggers are rare. Although not a commercial success the Milaana has left an influential impact on the vape landscape.

Everyone should have a Mi3 inside of 2 months and at that point the remaining few 100 units will be available for purchase at that point.
Hi Ryan, I am really happy to read these beautiful words, and even more, impatient to receive this piece which may be will the unicorn of the vape. sorry for my rotten english. good vape !!

benoitelx,

ChazTheVaper

Question for the group: this is my first Milaana and I'm trying to purchase 18650 batteries, so I'm looking at LG HG2 that are rated at 20a 3000mAh (cause I know Milaanas need 20a). My question is the battery top type, do I need to get a flat top or button top or does it not matter? Also, if you have better battery suggestions I'm open to hearing them. Thanks:tup:

eideal852

Question for the group: this is my first Milaana and I'm trying to purchase 18650 batteries, so I'm looking at LG HG2 that are rated at 20a 3000mAh (cause I know Milaanas need 20a). My question is the battery top type, do I need to get a flat top or button top or does it not matter? Also, if you have better battery suggestions I'm open to hearing them. Thanks:tup:
Nope those are the ones you want!

eideal852,
Reactions: yochocola

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Only flat tops, always only flat tops!

And FYI LG HG2 are overrated at 20A and are actually 18A, which is still fine for Milaana and may also give you a little extra oomph in addition to the extra mAh capacity... meanwhile Samsung 30Q are underrated at 15A and are actually 18A as well so another great choice for Milaana as long as it is a flat top too!

Shit Snacks,

204Markie

I'm curious as to how many Canadians other than myself jump on board. I had to get a PayPal invoice as at the time they weren't selling outside of the US.

Purchased mine 09/09/19

204Markie,

SquirrelMaster

I'm curious as to how many Canadians other than myself jump on board. I had to get a PayPal invoice as at the time they weren't selling outside of the US.

Purchased mine 09/09/19

There's a few of us but not too many. Prairies here.

SquirrelMaster,

joner

Purchased mine 09/09/19

Maritimer here. Purchased mine 18 Aug 2019, hoping I'm in the early group!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Please do not flood this thread with posts about shipping. Take your discussion to the RBT shipping thread. Thanks for your cooperation.

edit: I moved 20 shipping posts from the last two pages of this thread. I know there are a lot more posts from earlier, but that's where I stopped. Future shipping posts will be moved, however.

Last edited:

pudgewack

Anyone else combust on their first stem with their new Mi3? I sure did. Been using regulated devices for so long, I forgot to feather the button on/off. Outside of that, my Mi3 is working great! Happy about all of the extra stems as well. Received two short clears, a clear tapered, a smoked XL8R, and a smoked XLjr....well worth the wait.

https://ibb.co/hMn2Zn1

hMn2Zn1

Last edited:

Resinrider

Nice!, I'm glad it is not lacking in power!. What was the scoop with the alternative screw with more resistance? Was it included as an accessory or just as is?
Cant wait for this :rockon:So great to see all the mouthpieces!! I'm really looking forward to trying the XL8R stem

Resinrider,
Reactions: eideal852

david8613

DANG! that milaana 3 looks so nice, I think that is the nicest pic i have seen yet!!! That wood grain, brass, smoked glass is so beautiful!!! Even that airport design looks cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom