• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Milaana 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer

Long Island, NY
RBT has a stream up wherein he discusses the changes to the Mi3. It's good. He discusses it in 2 separate sections - around 20 min. & 40 min. in.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@beiberhole69, you can't post a link to a stream. You have to be registered on IG & then be following a member - in this case rastabuddhatao. After a livestream, the member will publish the stream where it will be available for 24 hours - or less if the member decides to remove it. Those are the little circles along the top of your IG page. The ones with the red play buttons in them are the streams. When you are following a member you will get push notifications. I don't know if this is automatic or you have to enable them in settings from your profile page.

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
@beiberhole69, you can't post a link to a stream. You have to be registered on IG & then be following a member - in this case rastabuddhatao. After a livestream, the member will publish the stream where it will be available for 24 hours - or less if the member decides to remove it. Those are the little circles along the top of your IG page. The ones with the red play buttons in them are the streams. When you are following a member you will get push notifications. I don't know if this is automatic or you have to enable them in settings from your profile page.
I'm never going to see it then. I only use IG on a browser and see none of that. Perhaps someone can summarize?

beiberhole69,
Reactions: GetLeft

GetLeft

I can't imagine not picking up a 3 at some point, but I haven't taken the plunge yet. An FC update might bring me closer to doing so and saving me a few $ in the process.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
What’s up everybody, I’m going to break my lurker status and say hello. I didn’t realize so many people weren’t on IG. I’ll make it a habit of summarizing the IG lives and bringing them here from now on.

That sounds good. Pretty much the only thing I use IG for is shopping for glass/glass auctions.

RBTcole

Company Rep
Company Rep
8hGSGO7
Here’s a new shot of Milaana 3 friends.

RBTcole,
Reactions: seki
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom