Milaana 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestBuds

The Dude
@sickmanfraud yeah it was a V2 from China. My Custom Z made by Ryan is still going strong...

@eideal852 I have heard from a few people including Ryan himself that a diy at home repair kit might be offered soon.

I loved my V2 Z and I miss it! :cry:

BestBuds,

sickmanfraud

@sickmanfraud yeah it was a V2 from China. My Custom Z made by Ryan is still going strong...

@eideal852 I have heard from a few people including Ryan himself that a diy at home repair kit might be offered soon.

I loved my V2 Z and I miss it! :cry:

So, you, like me, lost 2 out of 2 Chinese Splinters?

How is a repair kit going to help folks who threw it out when the glass broke After the 30 day warranty?

Last edited:
sickmanfraud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My fear would be that they use the same glass as in the Chinese Splinters. I had a V1 and V2 break the glass, which is not replaceable. Break the glass and you have a paperweight. IAks me I have two Splinters to prove it.

To be fair, Ryan said he would replace one of my Chinese Splinters and send a king cooling kit, but I have not heard anything about it in over a week.

Ryan already addressed your fear directly, specifically explaining a much thicker glass will be used in Mi3. I understand it is upsetting to have products you can no longer use, but you've mentioned your issue quite repeatedly here...

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Ryan already addressed your fear directly, specifically explaining a much thicker glass will be used in Mi3. I understand it is upsetting to have products you can no longer use, but you've mentioned your issue quite repeatedly here...

^ What @Shit Snacks said.

Ramahs,

sickmanfraud

I apologize. I thought others shared my concerns. I have asked the Mods to remove the discussion of Chinese Splinters to Ask FC.

Dreuft

Hello, I am new to the forum, I call Benoit and I am very happy to enlarge my vaporizer collection with Milaana 3. I live in Europe and I have received the paypal invoice, I paid but I have not received confirmation after payment. Is this normal? thank you and have a vape!!

Same here, I paid the paypal invoice but don't have receive a confirmation. I'm not worried but have you got some news guys?

Dreuft,

Terpenetime

I haven’t heard anything and I wasn’t worried either, until I saw that you have now had news, so now I am worried :hmm:

Terpenetime,

sickmanfraud

Is there a thread already started for the Seed? If there is a regulated device coming out, I will most likely get it. This all said, the US manufacturing for me was a bit of a draw but if performance is strong, that's something that can be overlooked. I personally like supporting domestic (Canada included) artisans. The RBT heater is phenomenal..only Tubo's heater can compare IMO.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rbt-seed.26106/

just down the page.

sickmanfraud,

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey folks... the email sent yesterday was from the mailing list on the www to update the Mi3 but to also update folks on what is going on at RBT. Please subscribe to the list on the www for the latest news and special deals. If you purchased a Mi3 via PayPal invoice or off the www store you are all set.

We are currently at 127 units sold so keep promoting the pre-order as with each 100 units sold a different mouthpiece and screen set will be gifted to every pre-order!

Below is a cut and paste from the email:

Just a quick note to say thanks to all for the Mi3 pre-orders... we have passed the 100 unit mark so the first free mouthpiece and screen set has been reached! Every 100 units everyone will get another different Free MP and screen set all the way to 500 units. If 500 units is reached then RBT will be giving away a Free week long stay at a Condo (link below) so please spread the word on the pre-order.
https://www.planwithtan.com/

This weeks sale is 20% off on a Splinter V1 with two of the new tapered mouthpiece for Free as well as 25% off on a two-pack of the new tapered MPs.

FYI - Instagram has reinstated the @RastaBuddhaTao so that is now the official IG of RBT... Lots of fun contest and give-away's going on as well as the latest news.
https://www.instagram.com/rastabuddhatao/?hl=en

Big things on they way with support being added in warranty and repair with Alyson from https://www.kgwoodcrafts.com/ as well as help in the CS area with Cole@rastabuddhatao.com. Looking forward to serving you all better in the months ahead.

Rock on,
ryan

NitroRIP

Anyone else on here torn between pre ordering the Mi3 or purchasing the last of the Mi2's? Mi3 will have improvements/refinements to the performance but those Walnut Mi2's look wicked.....

eideal852

Anyone else on here torn between pre ordering the Mi3 or purchasing the last of the Mi2's? Mi3 will have improvements/refinements to the performance but those Walnut Mi2's look wicked.....
My walnut mi2 is my favorite vape. At first “launch” the preorder put the mi3 at a solid bill less than these 2s, so easier no brainer. Now as it creeps up, I’m w you. These look pretty fucking sweet. Are they German glass too? Or are these like a 2.5?

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
The Milaana 3 is progressing well. The new mold for the thicker female glass was completed and samples look good. A screw was added to the battery contact to secure it to the body for added security. The battery hatch will be made of brass to match the bottom plate. The single triangle on the air inlet will be replaced by three around it to mimic the logo. Parts to make 5 beta samples have been ordered. The build of these first 5 is expected to occur at the end of the month. These units will validate the final design and allow for time to make any final fixes to issues found.

Current count on the pre-order is 134 so tell one tell all to get on the ball... and push this thing to the 200 mark for another free mouthpiece and screen set... all the way to the 500 mark for the condo vacation giveaway! See details in the description of the Mi3 on the www.rastabuddhatao.com and sign up for the news letter for all the insider deals and news.

Stonedbadger

The Milaana 3 is progressing well. The new mold for the thicker female glass was completed and samples look good. A screw was added to the battery contact to secure it to the body for added security. The battery hatch will be made of brass to match the bottom plate. The single triangle on the air inlet will be replaced by three around it to mimic the logo. Parts to make 5 beta samples have been ordered. The build of these first 5 is expected to occur at the end of the month. These units will validate the final design and allow for time to make any final fixes to issues found.

Current count on the pre-order is 134 so tell one tell all to get on the ball... and push this thing to the 200 mark for another free mouthpiece and screen set... all the way to the 500 mark for the condo vacation giveaway! See details in the description of the Mi3 on the www.rastabuddhatao.com and sign up for the news letter for all the insider deals and news.

Thanks for the update - I just noticed that there are also updated pics on your website. Looks really good, loving the brass looking froward to this one

Stonedbadger,
Reactions: Verax

NitroRIP

What I really want to know is whether these are the final Mi2's that are being hand made by Ryan or whether some will be made available in the future at High Tech Vaporizers in Australia. If so, I can wait till they land here but if not I would like to get my hands on a walnut/walnut version before they are no more. However if that is the case will need a PayPal invoice as I am not in the U.S. Anyone out there who has any idea? Cheers.

NitroRIP,

sickmanfraud

@Shit Snacks, I am not trying to open any wounds, but I wanted to post here (where the discussion took place) that:

Ryan sent me a Beautiful Splinter V2. Ryan also sent a smoked glass king cooling kit.

I can't speak to the glass in the V2, but the smoked stems are definitely heavier (thicker) than the clear stems of the same size and the same holds for the smoked glass XL8r jr is also heavier than a clear one.

I don't have calipers, but I do have a scale. To my eye, the smoked even looks thicker. The thicker glass should cool the vapor better, I'm told.

eideal852

@Shit Snacks, I am not trying to open any wounds, but I wanted to post here (where the discussion took place) that:

Ryan sent me a Beautiful Splinter V2. Ryan also sent a smoked glass king cooling kit.

I can't speak to the glass in the V2, but the smoked stems are definitely heavier (thicker) than the clear stems of the same size and the same holds for the smoked glass XL8r jr is also heavier than a clear one.

I don't have calipers, but I do have a scale. To my eye, the smoked even looks thicker. The thicker glass should cool the vapor better, I'm told.
no smoked xl8r here, but that matches my experience with the standard smoked vs standard clear that shipped w v1/v2

eideal852,
Reactions: Ramahs

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
What I really want to know is whether these are the final Mi2's that are being hand made by Ryan or whether some will be made available in the future at High Tech Vaporizers in Australia. If so, I can wait till they land here but if not I would like to get my hands on a walnut/walnut version before they are no more. However if that is the case will need a PayPal invoice as I am not in the U.S. Anyone out there who has any idea? Cheers.

The last of the Mi2 will be sold through the RBT www store as there are only a handful left. Moving forward all international sales will be handled by our retailers in those countries. This policy ensures that all customer service is handled in country to eliminate the need to send individual packages across boarders as it is cost/risk prohibitive.

We do expect to supply participating retailers with Mi3 at the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom