Milaana 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirrelMaster

Oh dear... I live in the UK so I requested a PayPal invoice within 30 minutes of RBT sending the email announcing the Milaana 3 on Friday.

It’s now three days later and I’m still waiting...

I’m on the list for a G43, Nomad and Fluxer Deluxe so I can cope with long waiting times. What I find much harder to deal with is being ignored when I’m trying to get on the waiting list, as I can feel myself slipping further and further down the queue whilst others get in line.

12 minutes for me! I was taking a micro-break :lol: at work.

Edit: International buyers, check your inbox.

Last edited:
SquirrelMaster,

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey folks... All international folks that responded to the email should now have a PayPal invoice. Please reply back to the email again if I missed you. I will check back at the end of the week.

At week's end the pre-order will go up to $150 for two months... it will then go up to $175 until the launch. This was done to give folks here some time to get in on the $125 deal before the official press release.

The pre-order will be made out of one wood species that is not yet selected. There are a fair number of upgrades to the current Milaana but I will always have the most affininty to those made by my own hand.... will be finishing up the Mi2 wood in the next few months... Keep an eye out on the new official IG (assuming we are not deleted again) for the latest sales, giveaways and special offers.

Thanks all for the support... the deposit has been made with the manufacture so its time to get to work :)

zimphelou

Hi, I'd like to preorder, but I live in Europe. Can I still apply ?The site only allows US adresses

Thanks

zimphelou,

Terpenetime

Oh dear... I live in the UK so I requested a PayPal invoice within 30 minutes of RBT sending the email announcing the Milaana 3 on Friday.

It’s now three days later and I’m still waiting...

I’m on the list for a G43, Nomad and Fluxer Deluxe so I can cope with long waiting times. What I find much harder to deal with is being ignored when I’m trying to get on the waiting list, as I can feel myself slipping further and further down the queue whilst others get in line.

Invoice received and payment made, thank you RBT.

Obsessed 2

I'm onboard! Pre-order placed and I am psyched! This will be my first new RBT product. Had a splinter v1 and a Milaana 1.5 but both were pre-owned. I regret getting rid of the 1.5, big time. The Mi3 will not leave me this time around.

Last edited:

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Thanks everyone... if you email ryan@rastabuddhatao.com we will be happy to send along a PayPal invoice for the pre-order... for another 36 hours. Midnight 8/16 the price will go up and will be only available through the www store to a US address with purchase from a US bank. Additional stock will be made based on demand to supply our international retailers... So bug your local RBT retailers and let them know you want one ;)

Stay tuned to the www, new IG official.... @RBT_vaporizers and a soon to be live LubeTube channel for all the latest... assume all channels will be closed and follow the backups as well.

Some solid improvements on the way in the Mi3 ... should be a blast so come join in

eideal852

Thanks everyone... if you email ryan@rastabuddhatao.com we will be happy to send along a PayPal invoice for the pre-order... for another 36 hours. Midnight 8/16 the price will go up and will be only available through the www store to a US address with purchase from a US bank. Additional stock will be made based on demand to supply our international retailers... So bug your local RBT retailers and let them know you want one ;)

Stay tuned to the www, new IG official.... @RBT_vaporizers and a soon to be live LubeTube channel for all the latest... assume all channels will be closed and follow the backups as well.

Some solid improvements on the way in the Mi3 ... should be a blast so come join in
I’m in! Ooooowweeeeeee

zimphelou

Hey

I sent you an email for an international order 3 days ago but you didn't answer :'( sending another one right now,check wimpheling in your inbox ! Thanks a lot, and I really hope I can order from this batch !

zimphelou,
Reactions: eideal852

Stonedbadger

Brilliant looking forward to seeing rhis one unfold

Stonedbadger,
Reactions: Obsessed 2

joner

@RastaBuddhaTao

I would like to get on the pre-order but when I responded to the email it said to contact the authorized retailer...planet vape here in Canada. Do I have to go thru them or can I get the PayPal invoice?

Thanks!

Joe

joner,

NitroRIP

Hey Ryan, another bloke from Tasmania, Australia who would love to get a Milaana 3. Any chance of getting an invoice sent out? Cheers.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Hey, everyone, happy Saturday! Ryan has an IG stream up from 5 hours ago wherein he begins by discussing the current giveaway posted on IG (under buddharastatao). Then he discusses the next round of custom mi2s & the rolling out of the mi3s with some of the changes/upgrades. And little tidbits like mfr'ing his own thick glass. It's under an hour & is very interesting & informative. Like I always say, if you have the time, do check it out. :)

NitroRIP

Anyone else from outside US having trouble getting an invoice sent out? Received an email inviting me to preorder a couple of days back but can’t seem to get anyone to reply to my emails regarding an invoice? Any help would be highly appreciated -cheers.

All good, the man himself replied with an invoice -happy days.

Last edited:
NitroRIP,
Reactions: Summer

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey folks... everyone should have received a paypal invoice in the last 24.... if not, no worries any international just shoot me a request to ryan@rastabuddhatao in the next week and will get one out to you. If you are in the US please use the code mi3pre on in the www.rastabuddhatao.com www store in the next 5 days for 20% off. After next week it will be available for $150 to US address / US bank account. Additional units will be sent to our international retail partners at the time of launch the start of 2020.

The wood will be of one species... TBD
The unit will be about 3/8" shorter as the bottom cap is being replaced by a recessed plate
The battery contact will be made more robust to damage from unit drops
The heater cavity will be lined with ceramic and the mica heater insulator will be replaced with ceramic
Air flow / heater adjustments will be made to improve thermal unifomity
Heavy walled glass will be custom made to improve impact resistance.
Other small changes to the size and style will be made as the design solidifies.

The deposit has been made with the manufacture and tooling is underway ... so jump on the pre-order today :)

sickmanfraud

Hey folks... everyone should have received a paypal invoice in the last 24.... if not, no worries any international just shoot me a request to ryan@rastabuddhatao in the next week and will get one out to you. If you are in the US please use the code mi3pre on in the www.rastabuddhatao.com www store in the next 5 days for 20% off. After next week it will be available for $150 to US address / US bank account. Additional units will be sent to our international retail partners at the time of launch the start of 2020.

The wood will be of one species... TBD
The unit will be about 3/8" shorter as the bottom cap is being replaced by a recessed plate
The battery contact will be made more robust to damage from unit drops
The heater cavity will be lined with ceramic and the mica heater insulator will be replaced with ceramic
Air flow / heater adjustments will be made to improve thermal unifomity
Heavy walled glass will be custom made to improve impact resistance.
Other small changes to the size and style will be made as the design solidifies.

The deposit has been made with the manufacture and tooling is underway ... so jump on the pre-order today :)

I am a bit unclear on one important point. Where are these units being built?

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Summer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom