• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Micro-dosing

stressed

Im sure this has been asked before but what are the favoured vapes on here for micro dosing?
Personally im a Dynavap fan but i understand the Vapman , MFLB and almost any log are pretty decent too. How do you guys feel they measure up? Any others that people recommend?

i just bought the dynavap M...and then the omni cocobolo, various parts and pieces. i'm looking forward to trying them out. come on george and co. :)

jds

I've been using my M to microdose throughout the day, it works perfectly. I can pack a big bowl, then just take a small hit here and there. When I microdose like that, one bowl can last me throughout the whole day before it's dark brown and no good anymore.

dopse

I've been using my M to microdose throughout the day, it works perfectly. I can pack a big bowl, then just take a small hit here and there. When I microdose like that, one bowl can last me throughout the whole day before it's dark brown and no good anymore.
How many hits do you get from one bowl that way? I am sure the repeated cooling down process always takes a bit of the goodies or do the vapcaps cool down rapidly?

Still awaiting exactly the same combo - M and Ti Omni

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Your draw is what cools it down... I usually get the clicks on my first or second pull.

I can get like 6~ish cycles off 1 cap if I'm being conservative. I have a pretty decent tolerance and I'm baked by the 3rd heat cycle, if not the 2nd.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I don't currently microdose. If I did I'd probably do a @Squiby hemp filter+extra screen to reduce the chamber and then just leave it. The vapcap works fine even if you just put a little in there

muunch,
Reactions: Squiby

hinglemccringleberry

How many hits do you get from one bowl that way? I am sure the repeated cooling down process always takes a bit of the goodies or do the vapcaps cool down rapidly?
depends on which VC. The titanium tips cool down faster than the steel OG and M tips, making the Ti a bit more efficient. The cooling doesn't take the goodies away, the heat does. The longer it stays hot, the more your herb is being cooked and stripped of the goodies.

DirtyD

Some other cool awesome person commented a page or two back about losing a high temp o ring and just moving the other two( on an M ) and doing just fine. I am down to last HT o ring until my next order arrives.... Happy to report that you only need one in first position ( nearest MP) push her condenser in a bit

Ozyzj

Something that helped me get into smaller doses is using a light source like a strong LED flashlight in order to see vapor more easily. I think when you can see the vapor (especially while inhaling; I try to avoid exhaling any vapor) it makes that "wait 15 minutes" guideline a little easier to abide by. It may take you by surprise, as it did me, to discover that a few small crumbles (.01-.02g) can give you several pleasant lungfuls. I also find that by putting smaller loads in the vape, it's much easier to take in plenty of extra fresh air afterwards to get the vapor where it needs to go.

Farid

I am looking for some advice, I hope this hastn't already been covered.

I'm not an extreme micro doser, but I usually vape a little bit throughout the day. Rarely do I vape more than a 0.1 in a sitting.

I'd like to switch from vaping throughout the day to only vaping once in the evening, and take edibles in the morning/day. I have medical needs, so my desire to stop vaping isn't a desire to cut back on cannabis, but to make it so that I am not needing to take breaks in the day to accommodate my usage.

In the past whenever I have experimented with edibles I find them impossible to micro dose with. Maybe I'm not being patient enough, or maybe I'm cooking something which is inconsistently dosed, but I'd like to hear what others who micro dose prefer for their edible cannabis. I've been thinking tincture would be ideal, but it would have to be very powerful, since I cannot drink more than a squirt of alcohol. I will be using rosin chips, not vaped bud as well, since vaped bud edibles seem to give me effects which I do not desire.

Farid,

biohacker

I've been thinking tincture would be ideal, but it would have to be very powerful, since I cannot drink more than a squirt of alcohol. I will be using rosin chips, not vaped bud as well, since vaped bud edibles seem to give me effects which I do not desire.

I think tincture would be ideal as well, and titrate your dose. Alcohol should not be an issue, I have plenty of tinctures made without it, but I don't know if your access to these things are as good as mine.

I agree, ABV edibles are vile and produce effects that are extremely undesirable for me.

biohacker,

C No Ego

I'm not an extreme micro doser, but I usually vape a little bit throughout the day. Rarely do I vape more than a 0.1 in a sitting.

I'd like to switch from vaping throughout the day to only vaping once in the evening, and take edibles in the morning/day. I have medical needs, so my desire to stop vaping isn't a desire to cut back on cannabis, but to make it so that I am not needing to take breaks in the day to accommodate my usage.

In the past whenever I have experimented with edibles I find them impossible to micro dose with. Maybe I'm not being patient enough, or maybe I'm cooking something which is inconsistently dosed, but I'd like to hear what others who micro dose prefer for their edible cannabis. I've been thinking tincture would be ideal, but it would have to be very powerful, since I cannot drink more than a squirt of alcohol. I will be using rosin chips, not vaped bud as well, since vaped bud edibles seem to give me effects which I do not desire.

a tincture will give results like vaping will because the tincture oxygenates the molecules making them accessible instantly and the effects are not as long because of this... eating takes longer for effects as the compounds become delta 11 hydroxy.... those edible effects will last much longer over all but kind of hard to microdose an edible

shredder

Have you tried concentrates? I believe it's possible to micro dose and use concentrates.

One tiny enail dab can last me hours. So no need to keep medicating often. 4-5 hours is typical. And from start to finish dabbing is quick.

I hear you on the medibles. We use cannacaps at night, but getting day time appropriate medication, (non sleeping, up lifting, non couchlock) is something I've yet to accomplish. Either it's too much or too little.

Farid

I have used concentrates exclusively in the past. I used to waffle between using oil and using bud, thinking oil was less detectable/easier to use on the go. I don't want to go in that direction because I think oil creates the illusion of discretion, when in reality it can carry very strong scents. I end up being too daring when I have an oil pen. I use oil in a pen in places I would never dare use bud. Basically edibles are the only thing I'd be comfortable using because of the speed of administration and the discretion.

organicali

I've not yet found a way of microdosing using vaporization that is efficient, since you always have to heat up the entire chamber.

Last edited:
organicali,

howie105

I've not yet found a way of macrodosing using vaporization that is efficient, since you always have to heat up the entire chamber.

You are right success is in part a function of the vape you are using. My best small load vape is the E-Nano which has a small capacity to start with and the ability to move the load totally away from the heater. Not that some other vapes with larger capacities can't be rigged to work, but it may take a little work. What are you using as a vape?

organicali

I have a Volcano at home and a PAX 2 for when I'm out. (Both regular and half pack lids).

Also have an MFLB that I haven't used in years.

For concentrates I have a Lynx Hypnos Zero but rarely use concentrates.

organicali,
Reactions: CarolKing
Top Bottom