Manual Vape Thread

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Finally managed to get some time with the Green Dream Goblin. I really really like how breezy the intake is, and the size of the thermal battery means I can temp step really really easily. A little bit like the way I prefer to approach the Vapman, except in this case - with a much larger torch.

[edit - I'm also a relative newcomer to vaping - so don't have much experience the Gn0me/Gn0ckoffs, but I'm surprised these have not see a resurgence in this specific type of vape, especially in light of the recent interest in @TRWWs TEDs]

Last edited:

the_hexx

Team Hash
Finally managed to get some time with the Green Dream Goblin. I really really like how breezy the intake is, and the size of the thermal battery means I can temp step really really easily. A little bit like the way I prefer to approach the Vapman, except in this case - with a much larger torch.

[edit - I'm also a relative newcomer to vaping - so don't have much experience the Gn0me/Gn0ckoffs, but I'm surprised these have not see a resurgence in this specific type of vape, especially in light of the recent interest in @TRWWs TEDs]
Apologies as this is out of topic, but how do you like the FC-199 rig?

the_hexx,

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Apologies as this is out of topic, but how do you like the FC-199 rig?
I like it very much, thank you. I tend to use the FC-199 with water, and with convection-heavy glass vapes (Terpcicle, Eighteen Millimentre Killer, Smoke Stack) with bigger bowls, that I expect will benefit from heavy cooling and plenty of air conditioning.

If I'm using something I think of as "smaller" (eg Fusion on a WPA, Lotus, Piro - none of which are actually/much smaller now I come to think of it) I tend towards the improved FC-Mod or more likely a cheap j-hook.

I dislike the idea of using whips so have no experiences to share on this, nor have I used it with anything that uses a battery or a cable.

[edit - and also, with specific reference to the FC-199's performance alongside the Goblin, I love that with the 100% glass setup, you get a great view of the bowl throughout the experience. Watching the effects of your draw on the colour of the herb provides another helpful cue - along with the visual vapour in the can, and is more reliable than throat/lung feel when there's quite a lot of water cooling in the mix.]

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Dreamwood Mini-Roasty in a Dynavap stem stuffed with Blue Dream. Perfect for a quick wake-n-bake. Cheers!
IMG-8221.jpg

coolbreeze

coolbreeze, love that cap, got any colored ones you wanna part with?
Sorry, man, love to help, but I was snatching those every opportunity. Kinda wish they'd put some up in the vault. I think they had black Ti tips last time but no caps. : /

coolbreeze,
Top Bottom