Make a head for ball vape style the brain

Hippie

There just doesn't seem to be a good DIY alternative to DIY ball vapes yet
lol
There's little point in DiY now you can buy a Tiodw mini for less than $30 (or the Ceroma, ceramic Tiodw, Taroma lite in the same region)
Or you can buy the lab glass parts to make your own Glass Symphonies for similar money (+ heater and controller)

Going back to the OP, you could make something like a Highlighter, Halo, Atlas, G43 ... with that glass piece

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
I didn't say it was something that can be done tomorrow
I said "now if someone can work out how to shape that into a solid ball head"

The key words "work out how to"
Was more of a wish/dream/want than a definitive suggestion
I also agree I'd be scared of how fragile such a head would be

Still be a great vape to hit I think
Ruby, or Corundum is harder than glass, almost as hard as diamond. I have a design that will work. It will just be a pig to shape. Im going to try. give me a couple of months. Got to try and finish my little ones room first.
If you can imagine it it is possible. It is also FuckupAble. I am especialy good at the second one.

Curious Gorilla

lol
There's little point in DiY now you can buy a Tiodw mini for less than $30 (or the Ceroma, ceramic Tiodw, Taroma lite in the same region)
Or you can buy the lab glass parts to make your own Glass Symphonies for similar money (+ heater and controller)

Going back to the OP, you could make something like a Highlighter, Halo, Atlas, G43 ... with that glass piece
The Quartz Thunderbolt is the lowest cost glass version ive seen, and making your own DIY is about MAKING your own diy injector.
Anyone who does will learn more about how best to use an injector and what factors affect performance, AND HOW TO BRAND THEMSELVES PROPERLY
also, ITS FUN!!!!!!

Hippie

You'll probably want to check out the Sand Castle m8

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Had a quick look, it was aluminium nitride, (not ali oxide ceramic that i had was thinking off), has different thermal properties to the others.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium_nitride Dont know if its food safe or not.

I too have considered this, i think Ruby is absolutely the correct material, (or one of them,Sic would be produced(mass produced)more easily,maybe work better, but not look so beautiful) the issue is that a solid boule of corundum is very hard to work. Not much difference to diamond. Sic and similar could possibly be cast into shape.
Ruby tubes are going to be really expensive, if the price of ruby banger liners is anything to go by, so when I got the spare cash im going to try.
Its not so much the price of the Ruby, you can get half a split boule for £25, but then theres the tools. Its not like working metal.
No need to "save for sic" I should have it soon, according to my tracking atleast 1 kilo of Sic and 1 kilo of Zirconia have made it through customs so I'll be able to take care of people
The entire reason I bought the kilos was that I thought prices were too fucking high and I wanted to give back to the community

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
In the post that disappeared I posted a link to some info suggesting that corundum is not viable as an injector material.

Haze Mister,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Curious Gorilla

No need to "save for sic" I should have it soon, according to my tracking atleast 1 kilo of Sic and 1 kilo of Zirconia have made it through customs so I'll be able to take care of people
The entire reason I bought the kilos was that I thought prices were too fucking high and I wanted to give back to the community
Sorting out some titanium(grade 2 terp pills. Anodised. Made three samples, need polishig first, then anodising. Curious if they will work well, havent had the guts to put them in my qaroma yet and need a new coil for a new diy to fit them,need to destructively test for expansion issues.... Idea is to give a different flavour profile, or find out if it does. And anodised titanium inn glass would look cool. Or heat coloured naturaly.
All that being good, if I can make enough and its worth while would you possibly be up for an exchange?
Will try and anodise them today and take pics. Wont look perfect(cant polish them at the moment) but should look good.
Back on later.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Not enough thermal shock resistance
That's not really an issue for our purposes, I don't know about anyone else but I'm not putting my ball vape heads or anything inside them
Sorting out some titanium(grade 2 terp pills. Anodised. Made three samples, need polishig first, then anodising. Curious if they will work well, havent had the guts to put them in my qaroma yet and need a new coil for a new diy to fit them,need to destructively test for expansion issues.... Idea is to give a different flavour profile, or find out if it does. And anodised titanium inn glass would look cool. Or heat coloured naturaly.
All that being good, if I can make enough and its worth while would you possibly be up for an exchange?
Will try and anodise them today and take pics. Wont look perfect(cant polish them at the moment) but should look good.
Back on later.
I tried titanium balls in my tiodw and I wasn't personally a fan tbh

However I'm going to try my hand at anodizing titanium today and would love some pointers
Right now I have a 60v 5 a power supply, however I've got a 150v 15a dc-dc step up power supply on the way as from everything I've seen you can't get the nice colors at anything under 60v

As far as trading I don't think I have a use for them, but I'm curious to see what they look like when you're done as I may decide I want then after I see it

Curious Gorilla

If you are putting perfect spheres in a straight tube, there is a chance they could lock up in a matrix due to friction?
Only if they are not polished or clean enough if they are ruby. As for thermal shock to memory Corundum has a higher temp range than Quart to memory. Problem with making a ruby injector head is working the stuff. Its a pig to do by hand,stuff is almost hard as diamond. I have a design and have worked out how to do it in a small workshop. But it will be a slog.
Silicine Carbide balls are known as self lubricating ball bearings for a reason. They do not have a coating or produce an oil, the surface can be soo smooth it has almost no friction- hence the 'self lubricating' description you will see sometimes. On spec, they appear to be the Dogs Nuts.(means v.good) And beautiful to boot. Good on You @tinctorus.

I tried titanium balls in my tiodw and I wasn't personally a fan tbh

However I'm going to try my hand at anodizing titanium today and would love some pointers
Right now I have a 60v 5 a power supply, however I've got a 150v 15a dc-dc step up power supply on the way as from everything I've seen you can't get the nice colors at anything under 60v

As far as trading I don't think I have a use for them, but I'm curious to see what they look like when you're done as I may decide I want then after I see iti
Partly i made them to go in my Diy,Ceroma and Qaroma, to see how it would affect the taste, and how they differ from corundum terp pills the same size. Figure it would taste a little like a titanium head with rubies and quartz in but in reverse- titanium on top of rubies inside quartz, Boro or ceramic.
The difference would, i think , be due to different thermal properties as well as down to the taste of the material itself. Ruby and Titanium seem to taste different in the mouth, (put some in my gob to check) but if you try the taste test, dont swollow the pills !!!
If you used titanium ear studs as terp balls they would have been grade 5. people mistakenly think it is hypoalergenic, but is alloyed with metals some react to.
Grade 2 is more hypoallergenic, from my research, not an alloy but is adjusted to alter oxygen species contained in the metal to alter workability in various ways. Only some grades of titanium are not alloys.
You appear to be capable,sensible and knowledgeable, but i have to say be careful. Please take precautions (rubber gloves, dont touch both positive and negative, ect) High voltage can kill you. High ampage will speed the process, but can cause issues and is dangerous.
Avoid touching the anode to the cathode, if titanium touches steel it will cause an arc that can damage the surface of your titanium and mess up the process.
Wait till your 150volt power supply arrives, good choice, im jeaous mines only 120 volt! when you get your 150volt its worth doing your own colour chart as power supplies can vary slightly with there results.(have to dig around more to find mine)

That said, if you take it to 120volts, its still anodised but the oxide coating gets thick enough to go grey again, but offers a little more protection.
Start low and go slow.
If you go higher voltage/colour than you want it can be undone with an acid soak or abrasion.
You dont have to use a strong nasty acid to pickle it first, but weaker acids take longer. To me, i would rather wait a little longer and use something less toxic.
Polishing the titanium to different levels makes a difference to the colour and lustre. best colour seems to come from high polish first then matted down a little. That is partly what a strong acid soak does, so using a mild acid makes this more nesassary. Only from my experience, still learning,
alot of peaple seem to thinkthe acid bath is vital, but thats after they polish it using a buffing wheel and WAX compound abrasives. You really dont want wax or oils on your Titanium when you anodise it
CLEAN TITANIUM IS EVERYTHING. Or it wont work. No grease. At all. My terp pills are still soaking in a mild acid bath. May get them anodised later tonight. Partly why im going to make an injector head using an arizer bowl, as i can fill it with terp pills and they will fit better (and i dont have to risk my qaroma). Expansion concerns me.

img_4352.webp

The green is fairly high voltage,around 100volts. Purple colour is around 85volts. Thats just to memory,need to dig out my colour chart.

Fingers hurt more later.

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Only if they are not polished or clean enough if they are ruby. As for thermal shock to memory Corundum has a higher temp range than Quart to memory. Problem with making a ruby injector head is working the stuff. Its a pig to do by hand,stuff is almost hard as diamond. I have a design and have worked out how to do it in a small workshop. But it will be a slog.
Silicine Carbide balls are known as self lubricating ball bearings for a reason. They do not have a coating or produce an oil, the surface can be soo smooth it has almost no friction- hence the 'self lubricating' description you will see sometimes. On spec, they appear to be the Dogs Nuts.(means v.good) And beautiful to boot. Good on You @tinctorus.

Partly i made them to go in my Diy,Ceroma and Qaroma, to see how it would affect the taste, and how they differ from corundum terp pills the same size. Figure it would taste a little like a titanium head with rubies and quartz in but in reverse- titanium on top of rubies inside quartz, Boro or ceramic.
The difference would, i think , be due to different thermal properties as well as down to the taste of the material itself. Ruby and Titanium seem to taste different in the mouth, (put some in my gob to check) but if you try the taste test, dont swollow the pills !!!
If you used titanium ear studs as terp balls they would have been grade 5. people mistakenly think it is hypoalergenic, but is alloyed with metals some react to.
Grade 2 is more hypoallergenic, from my research, not an alloy but is adjusted to alter oxygen species contained in the metal to alter workability in various ways. Only some grades of titanium are not alloys.
You appear to be capable,sensible and knowledgeable, but i have to say be careful. Please take precautions (rubber gloves, dont touch both positive and negative, ect) High voltage can kill you. High ampage will speed the process, but can cause issues and is dangerous.
Avoid touching the anode to the cathode, if titanium touches steel it will cause an arc that can damage the surface of your titanium and mess up the process.
Wait till your 150volt power supply arrives, good choice, im jeaous mines only 120 volt! when you get your 150volt its worth doing your own colour chart as power supplies can vary slightly with there results.(have to dig around more to find mine)

That said, if you take it to 120volts, its still anodised but the oxide coating gets thick enough to go grey again, but offers a little more protection.
Start low and go slow.
If you go higher voltage/colour than you want it can be undone with an acid soak or abrasion.
You dont have to use a strong nasty acid to pickle it first, but weaker acids take longer. To me, i would rather wait a little longer and use something less toxic.
Polishing the titanium to different levels makes a difference to the colour and lustre. best colour seems to come from high polish first then matted down a little. That is partly what a strong acid soak does, so using a mild acid makes this more nesassary. Only from my experience, still learning,
alot of peaple seem to thinkthe acid bath is vital, but thats after they polish it using a buffing wheel and WAX compound abrasives. You really dont want wax or oils on your Titanium when you anodise it
CLEAN TITANIUM IS EVERYTHING. Or it wont work. No grease. At all. My terp pills are still soaking in a mild acid bath. May get them anodised later tonight. Partly why im going to make an injector head using an arizer bowl, as i can fill it with terp pills and they will fit better (and i dont have to risk my qaroma). Expansion concerns me.

img_4352.webp

The green is fairly high voltage,around 100volts. Purple colour is around 85volts. Thats just to memory,need to dig out my colour chart.

Fingers hurt more later.
Thank you for that response, I am quite nervous about giving it a try just since I've never done it before
What metal did you use with the titanium? I've been seeing a "non rusting metal" I was going to use aluminum

tinctorus,

Curious Gorilla

NO DONT USE ALUMINIUM
It will literaly mess things up, cause weird stuff in your electrolyte. And possible issues with the colouring, but uncertain of that. Maybe pitting?
Stainless steel on the negative side(cathode), titanium wire on the postive(anode), DONT LET THEM TOUCH. KEEP THE STAINLESS STEEL CROCODILE CLIP OUT OF THE ELECTROLYTE ON THE POSITIVE SIDE. It will suck power. Only titanium in the electrolyte on the positive side .
Speaking of electrolyte I have had good results(i think) with sodium bicarbonate. Dont use so much it doesnt go into solution. Use De-Ionised water to mix it with NOT TAPWATER.
You can use a plastic tub, but stainless steel container will work better, just clip the negative to it. bigger surface area makes the process quicker, too small and it wont work right or take ages. Do be aware there will be live current running through the container. Put it inside a plastic basin or other non conducting container to be safe. To anyone reading this...........Remember if in any doubt, electricity can kill you. If you are uncertain of what you are doing or your equipement, dont do it. Learn more first.
DO NOT TURN THE POWER ON TILL THE TITANIUM PROJECT IS ATTACHED TO THE CRCODILE CLIPS AND Ti WIRE HOLDER AND YOU ARE READY TO PUT IT IN THE SOLUTION.
Each time you take the titanium project out of a solution ( acid pickle or electrolyte) rinse it in De-Ionised Water.
MAKE SURE THE POWER IS OFF BEFORE REMOVING THE PROJECT FROM THE CROCODILE CLIP/WIRE HOLDER
I will dig out links to some vids i watched that are worthwhile.
Main thing is to be safe, if you are not confident with electrical equipement like power supplies, do lots of reasearch, try EEblog, big clive and most importantly electroboom on you tube for general electronics stuff.
It is NOT the amps that kill you, at least not on their own.
Voltage kills too.
To anyone reading this...........Remember if in any doubt, electricity can kill you. If you are uncertain of what you are doing or your equipement, dont do it.
Happy to answere questions if i can, I got knowledge and capability with some things(i make and repair guitars, or will be again soon) other things im learning, everything is interesting! Appreciate you sharing the link on the pid, interested in your controller and Your Sic Balls (sorry,but they are Sooo Shiney....)
But always double check anything anyone says online.
When i get time going to start a how to thread, will take pics of annodising titanium terp pills tomorrow and write it up(will use as much of what ive alreay said as i can). May be awhile, my tiny creatures have been ill, and im VERY slow moving in the winter cold.
To anyone reading this...........Remember if in any doubt, electricity can kill you. If you are uncertain of what you are doing or your equipement, dont do it.
Please note, I am not an electrical engineer. This is dangerous if not done safely and correctly. I accept no responsibility for anyone else actions. I do not suggest anyone do this without proper training or knowledge of the subject. Check everything anyone says online in any forum.

MODS please note-- If anything i have explained is beyond what the mods consider sensible to explain, please contact me and please explain exactly why to prevent future occurences.

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
NO DONT USE ALUMINIUM
It will literaly mess things up, cause weird stuff in your electrolyte. And possible issues with the colouring, but uncertain of that. Maybe pitting?
Stainless steel on the negative side(cathode), titanium wire on the postive(anode), DONT LET THEM TOUCH. KEEP THE STAINLESS STEEL CROCODILE CLIP OUT OF THE ELECTROLYTE ON THE POSITIVE SIDE. It will suck power. Only titanium in the electrolyte on the positive side .
Speaking of electrolyte I have had good results(i think) with sodium bicarbonate. Dont use so much it doesnt go into solution. Use De-Ionised water to mix it with NOT TAPWATER.
You can use a plastic tub, but stainless steel container will work better, just clip the negative to it. bigger surface area makes the process quicker, too small and it wont work right or take ages. Do be aware there will be live current running through the container. Put it inside a plastic basin or other non conducting container to be safe.
I will dig out links to some vids i watched that are worthwhile.
Main thing is to be safe, if you are not confident with electrical equipement like power supplies, do lots of reasearch, try EEblog, big clive and most importantly electroboom on you tube for general electronics stuff.
It is NOT the amps that kill you, at least not on their own.
Voltage kills too.
Happy to answere questions if i can, I got knowledge and capability with some things(i make and repair guitars, or will be again soon) other things im learning, everything is interesting! Appreciate you sharing the link on the pid, interested in your controller and Your Sic Balls (sorry,but they are Sooo Shiney....)
But always double check anything anyone says online.
When i get time going to start a how to thread, will take pics of annodising titanium terp pills tomorrow and write it up(will use as much of what ive alreay said as i can). May be awhile, my tiny creatures have been ill, and im VERY slow moving in the winter cold.
Please note, I am not an electrical engineer. This is dangerous if not done safely and correctly. I accept no responsibility for anyone else actions. I do not suggest anyone do this without proper training or knowledge of the subject. Check everything anyone says online in any forum.

MODS please note-- If anything i have explained is beyond what the mods consider sensible to explain, please contact me and please explain exactly why to prevent future occurences.
Thank you for this response again, no I'm plenty familiar with electronics just not used to anodizing or working with such high voltage
I did custom car stereo installs for years so dc voltage is an old friend, but not 150 volts at 15 amps...

tinctorus,

Curious Gorilla

Thank you for this response again, no I'm plenty familiar with electronics just not used to anodizing or working with such high voltage
I did custom car stereo installs for years so dc voltage is an old friend, but not 150 volts at 15 amps...
Figured from your endevour with the pid. Sounds like an intereting job.
Forgive all the doom warnings, they are not aimed at you, just dont anyone who comes across this to hurt themselves.
I am also designing guitar pedals, so may ask you electronics questions in the future?. I have a design for a passive eq for guitar, passive gives a (subjectively)sweeter sound/tone vs active, amongst other things.

Curious Gorilla,

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Figured from your endevour with the pid. Sounds like an intereting job.
Forgive all the doom warnings, they are not aimed at you, just dont anyone who comes across this to hurt themselves.
I am also designing guitar pedals, so may ask you electronics questions in the future?. I have a design for a passive eq for guitar, passive gives a (subjectively)sweeter sound/tone vs active, amongst other things.
Yeah I know enough to know exactly how scary 15amps at 150v is, especially considering I have a stainless steel benchtop 😂😂😂needless to say a thick rubber Matt will be bought before I start anything with that kind of power 😂😂😂

I'll help out where I can but I never built any type of crossover or eq from scratch

tinctorus,

Curious Gorilla

Yeah I know enough to know exactly how scary 15amps at 150v is, especially considering I have a stainless steel benchtop 😂😂😂needless to say a thick rubber Matt will be bought before I start anything with that kind of power 😂😂😂

I'll help out where I can but I never built any type of crossover or eq from scratch
Please take no offense at the following, im am not assuming You do not know what you are doing, it is as much for anyone reading this considering trying to anodise titanium. I take NO RESPONSIBILITY for anyone elses actions.
I do NOT recommend doing this. I wrote This for those who are going to do it anyway, despite the
considerable risks.
Those who wish to attempt anything like this must take responsiblity for their own actions.
Idealy have someone else there to turn the power off. And call an ambulance. Just in case

Better to do it on a non-conductive worktop surface. Electricity can pass through non conductive surfaces, its dependant on thickness of surface and power levels, Voltage AND Ampage . Make sure you have cicuit breakers, and test them.
Different people also have different skin resistivity, and once stong enough to bypass this you get shocked. So the amount that will kill you varies from person to person.
But everybody has a kitchen table or sideboard. And get a big plastic tray. You can get rubber ones. ( i just convince Mrs Gorilla that its a cooking experiment and make her a nice meal after i do the anodising and clean up.)
It really can kill you. Seems a little over dramatic, but its not worth the risk for pretty colours.
Personal, I would not do anything involving high Ampage/Voltage on a metal conductive surface, where electrolytic liquids, water, acids and high ph bases, are abuntant and available to splash and spill.
I have seen you tube videos with people doing it on metal worksurfaces with no rubber matt covering the entire surface, but in plastic tubs with the both anode and cathode in the plastic tub. Without rubber gloves on. It looked terrifyng to me.
Couldnt see if they had Gounded/Earthed the table or not.

Unless your confident with what your doing, and know wether or not the stainless steel table should be grounded or not, it may be worth doing some more heavy research first.
And use Personal Protective Equipement. If you are unsure what that is, do more research.
eSPECIALY if you think Personal Protective Equipement will prevent pregnancy.
If you are uncertain about anything to do with the process, take it to a professional, not because you couldnt do it better, but so you are around to enjoy vaping though giant anodised titanium bongs.... let them take the risk.
Still acid etching my titanium terp pills, acid is mild anyway and its gotten weak and got no way to heat it right now(need another slow cooker, i could use my herborizer Ti?),so its slow going.will try later anyway. But its WAY SAFER than quicker alternatives.
Im a bit slow right now too.
@tinctorus, stay safe, going to need to buy some of your Sic Balls and one of your Your QuadPid Controllers one day in the future.
Feel free to Private Message me any specific questions, if i can answere them i will, but im not an Electric Engineer, just an amatuer. Not sure i should give advice on dangerous subjects out loud.

Last edited:

Curious Gorilla

lol

One other good reason for DIY injector heads is that glass pathway is probably cleanest for medical patients, vapour conossieurs and the downright fussy. Not everyone can afford to buy it straight off.
Some fear the reaper. I mean Heater. More understanding of Heater Coils and PIDS brings less fear. Fear is the mindkiller, I will controll my fear, fear is the little death that brings the big death. Fear is the mindkiller, I will controll my fear, fear is the little death that brings the big death. The burning in your hand is not the box or GomJabaar, you fell asleep with your hand near the coil stand and branded yourself again......

You can make a diy glass and steel screen head cheap for less than £12 including 'boro balls.

Curious Gorilla

That being said, I highly recommend buying a good injector head of your choice, the covered coil ones can have benefits over the naked coil, and many people would find DIY hard for varoius reasons(i got some tools and some capability[apart from my amazing tolerance for huge amounts of Good Medical Flower] but my hands,and other things, cause problems all winter).
I prefer my Qaroma over anything else, including my DIYs (although i got some designs im fooling with) and look foward to buying well designed vapes of all kinds in the future.
The Quartz thunderbolt is very interesting, the Qshop line up all looks good (apart from the ss and the brass in my opinion) I have a Qaroma (which blows me away on every level)and a Ceroma(My first real ball head vape after a failed diy that didnt even get warmed up, very good for the money. It is SO efficient i saved enough in 3 months for the Qaroma, from rec vapes, better postage costs)
img_5101.webp
img_5098.webp

If you got the cash the Flowerpot line up looks good. also freight train.
I Would consider an O'Connel TKO for myself. Or InvertedIsDead's funky as hell zirconia injector head
Gotto make me a Ruby Injector Head.

I have got a tiodow, a ceramic one that is specificaly to continue prototyping of a highly destructive nature for a Qaroma Saftey Stand, and i like my Ceroma too much too keep using it in such a brutal way.
The build quality wasnt too great, it works but has way too much thermal mass and the joint lets ALOT of air in past the coil into the Ballsack sorry, i mean Ball chamber. The 18 mm joint is slightly undersized and only works properly on slighly smaller, shorter bowls.
The thing is HEAVY too. Unweildy to use. And doesnt taste as nice as the Ceroma by any means. Get that if you want to try a ceramic head.
Although i did tweak my Ceroma's joint slightly for a better fit which improved performance and taste. will explain how at some point.
If you are getting a Baller Head Injector to use for vaporising flower personaly i would not get the ceramic tiodow.
It makes a great ceramic hammer though.....Will post a vid when i stop wrestling with the internet of things and technological connection confusion. And put a base on it(works without one tho)
The titanium versions may be better for vapourising, AND better as a Hammer......
If you need a baller injector head, there are good low cost options for all elements of an injector head set up.
It can be done from scratch for less than £125. Low cost titanium heads or the ceroma ,boro balls, including a Glass Water Piece in that set up as it is vital to stop your mouth getting dehydrated if a heavy or regular user (Protects your Gums.)
They will make you want to upgrade, and can save you the money to do it if you dont have a baller head injeactor yet. The perfect VAS.

Last edited:
Curious Gorilla,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Curious Gorilla

Incase anyones interested..DIY Titanium Terp Pills to go on top of the rubies in my DIY baller injector head.
Terp pills in the tub, being anodised.Dark purple and blue lower voltage, gold mid voltages, vibrant purple/pink and green high voltage.
img_5335.webp
img_5339.webp

My hands are a bit of a wreck to be able to produce high numbers right now, but im working out a way to make more volume a bit more easily.
These were made by hand, couple of scratches where i lost grip but solved that issue now.
these are fun and kind of fascinating to play with. Taste good on top of rubies in my DIY.
Going to try them in my Low Grade Destructive Testing Unit Ceramic Injector Head (Otherwise known as a tiodow, the ceramic one.The Ceroma really is much better), incase of expansion issues, need to test them properly(not an issue for my diy injector). They are to go in my Qaroma and I dont want any exansion issues in that. They should be fine in a titanium head. Need to make one of those too.... My list is getting longer. Will be a busy summer to fulfil my VAS..... and i already have GAS.(Glass Aquisition Syndrome) which is not quite the same as my other gas(gUITAR aQISITION sYNDROME) Cant make glass tho.. yet?
My DIY head is good, but if I break my Qaroma I will be upset. A crying Gorilla is an ugly sad thing.... standard terp pill size seems to be 6x15mm, mine are a little shorter. Think i will make them the standard 15mm in the future. The dark AVB had NO combustion. Tasted Good. PIDs Thermal readings seemed normal for its exposed coil. Need a laser thermometer....

img_5360.webp
img_5362.webp
img_5363.webp
img_5369.webp

Could someone tell me how to start a thread? Anodising i can manage, but the thread thing eludes me?

Interesting. Another Curiousgorilla. Is he trying to ape me?

Last edited:

Hippie

Click where it says Forums top left
Select the forum section most appropriate for your new thread by clicking on the section title
You should then see a list of the threads in that section with a box at the top of the list with "Thread title" written in and a button in the top right of the page to "Post Thread"
"Post thread" will open up a new page with an editor and "Thread title" will open up a quick reply box for your new thread, with a "Post thread" button at the bottom instead of the usual "Post reply" button

Curious Gorilla

Click where it says Forums top left
Select the forum section most appropriate for your new thread by clicking on the section title
You should then see a list of the threads in that section with a box at the top of the list with "Thread title" written in and a button in the top right of the page to "Post Thread"
"Post thread" will open up a new page with an editor and "Thread title" will open up a quick reply box for your new thread, with a "Post thread" button at the bottom instead of the usual "Post reply" button
Thankyou, may your beard grow long and luxuriant.
How did i not spot that button? Let me just finish injecting this massive amount of THC into my system , and ,oh, ahh what was i saying.......?

Curious Gorilla,
Top Bottom