• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
Which Terpenes your CBD has? if it has a lot of Myrcene, I think it may send you to the couch for some time, but less than THC strain
the CBD in Amsterdam made me and my buddy very happy tho, try scoring some CBD that has Limonene
My current stash is a mixture of some local mystery CBD strain with Horn Creek Lifter. Which does have Myrcene as dominant terp apparently

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit,
Reactions: GoldenBud

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
What do you mean rocked?

I thought you couldn't get high from CBD?

I felt high. I think it definitely depends on person to person but me and my buddies (whom I give CBD bud to and are not consumers themselves) all feel as if we're baked without the mind fog and dumbness.

I cannot vouch for any other method of consumption other than the Anvil. The Anvil might be such an intense hit it causes these effects, when I smoked CBD in the past it didn't feel like anything. I also had an electric vape in the past and needed 5x the number of bowls to match the feeling I get from one bowl of the Anvil.

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I got my stuff from organic CBD nugs the other day and can't believe how dark they are haha I've only tried the pineapple express so far but it smelled and taste much more berry like? Not so enjoyable, though super dense and sticky, pretty quick fine grind extracting with the Atlas, I mixed in some THC peach cobbler too, slept well so maybe it helped!

Thumos

Hey all! I had a T Break of a little over 25 years, and I'm amazed at the state of things now. Lots of moves toward full legalization in the states which is awesome (just not mine yet). Anyway, while the vape tech has wowed me, I have to admit the quality of hemp and cannabis has not yet. I took a tourist trip to New Mexico not long ago and bought samples from several dispensaries. Everything gets me super stoned, no problem, but I haven't found anything close in taste/pungency to skunk and pine and sweet purple strains from a quarter century ago. I currently vape CBD flower daily. I have some bubba kush I've been using for a while. It's ok--big pretty, seedless nugs, but barely a whiff of taste. What would you recommend for a flavor chaser who likes the old school skunky, piney and sweet smells/tastes? Thanks!

GoldenBud

Hey all! I had a T Break of a little over 25 years, and I'm amazed at the state of things now. Lots of moves toward full legalization in the states which is awesome (just not mine yet). Anyway, while the vape tech has wowed me, I have to admit the quality of hemp and cannabis has not yet. I took a tourist trip to New Mexico not long ago and bought samples from several dispensaries. Everything gets me super stoned, no problem, but I haven't found anything close in taste/pungency to skunk and pine and sweet purple strains from a quarter century ago. I currently vape CBD flower daily. I have some bubba kush I've been using for a while. It's ok--big pretty, seedless nugs, but barely a whiff of taste. What would you recommend for a flavor chaser who likes the old school skunky, piney and sweet smells/tastes? Thanks!
i think you may like this one:

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Thumos

Shit Snacks

That is really pretty. Any good sources in the U.S.?

Try this one!

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Some questions (if you don't mind @GoldenBud) just out of curiosity.

These posts (quoting you from different topics) made me wonder:

it's not a secret i'm in cannabreak because i can't afford the prices (i live in an unfriendly THC country)

:( btw...

I'll have my CBD soon too! yeah! bye THC for now!

i think you may like this one:

Don't know what country/part of the world you're from?
But did the prices for thc-bud go up recently around there? Due to the raising energy prices (guess indoor growing costs a lot more)?
Or maybe prices went up for other reasons (like low availability or high risk/high fines for selling or ..?)
Or maybe the price was always high and just gradually got too high over time?

Secondly: the CBD strain in the link costs around €7/g, does this mean you pay a lot more for "regular" weed?

Only tried CBD a few times, possibly didn't get good quality, but didn't like it tbh.
And i paid roughly the same (or even more) than i would pay 'on the street'...

But more importantly: it had hardly any taste and vaping one strain (the priciest one ofcourse) my stomach got upset, was dizzy and felt bad allround (not sure if the cbd was the cause but my mind made the link so reluctant to touch it since).

Tbh I'd only seriously consider CBD if it was
-really, really tasty (sometimes i just crave the taste more than the effect so the taste must be on par to be satisfying)
-and also significantly cheaper than regular bud.

But again: maybe i didn't try the good stuff yet...

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Tbh I'd only seriously consider CBD if it was
-really, really tasty (sometimes i just crave the taste more than the effect so the taste must be on par to be satisfying)
-and also significantly cheaper than regular bud.

But again: maybe i didn't try the good stuff yet...
I like the effects of other cannabinoids, not just THC. But the cost of hemp flower in the US is much lower than at a typical pot shop in most of the country. If you are in the US, I would recommend Hoku. Pretty unique stuff. Although their flower is just a by-product of their seed operation looking for unique genetics.

I am glad their are folks still looking at the plant rather than just max THC percentage. I hope that survives after federal legalization, not just corporate cannabis.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
But the cost of hemp flower in the US is much lower than at a typical pot shop in most of the country. If you are in the US,

I'm not, no. Out here i only know two shops that sell it. Pretty expensive and what i've tried didn't convince me.
Probably not good quality since these shops are more about nicotine vaping and just have a few cbd flowers on the side.

I am glad their are folks still looking at the plant rather than just max THC percentage.

Oh, but i also look at the plant a lot, no worries!
:D
Max THC percentage is not really what i am after (ok, maybe occasionally :science:)
For me the taste is very important.
And variety. (different strains/flavors but also indica/sativa)
I grow my own and use organic fertilizers and zero chemicals (for pest/diseases).
Since it's illegal here hardly anybody knows where and how the stuff they buy is grown.

I used to grow indoors and know that over time these growspaces tend to develop issues with bugs or pests or molds/diseases so who knows what kind of pesticide/sprays some guys use to keep going. And how/when they use that stuff (there's stories about how the flowers get sprayed just before harvest so they shrink less/stay harder...).
Same with ferts, additives, boosters,.... When quantity and time are the essence there's options galore to buff it up... I'm sure there are good growers too but if you are buying it's important to know where it's coming from if i guess...

I like the effects of other cannabinoids, not just THC.

I know i like the whole package!
Might have to try and find some place to order good quality CBD before ruling it out completely.

GoldenBud

But did the prices for thc-bud go up recently around there? Due to the raising energy prices (guess indoor growing costs a lot more)?
Or maybe prices went up for other reasons (like low availability or high risk/high fines for selling or ..?)
Or maybe the price was always high and just gradually got too high over time?

Secondly: the CBD strain in the link costs around €7/g, does this mean you pay a lot more for "regular" weed?
I used to pay 510$ for like 30gr of weed, or 360$ if i was lucky, from time to time.
I also didn't like the fact that I felt addicted to it and just waited to get home for a hit, living in a country that almost allow CBD but doesn't allow THC
I also didn't like the mucus I had, so I took a cannabreak 14 days ago. I feel better now, no more mucus etc'.
I will try to vape CBD only for a while, get coming back on track to THC too maybe
the THC is expensive because people take the risk growing/selling it etc'
THC helped me A LOT when I was an Engineering student, but I finish my studies 1yr ago, so I can live with CBD too
waiting for my CBD... :D

Like you, I prefer less THC and more terpenes... I miss THC but I really feel healthier and not addicted anymore... If I'm coming back to vaporize THC I may not doing it every day... day with it, day without.. etc'

florduh

I know this is a Mail Order thread. But I'm on the road more or less full time for at least another 6 months. It's hard to get shit shipped to hotels/AirBnB's. I guess I could stock up on stuff when I'm back home, but I don't really want to get into convo's with TSA about how this ounce of flower isn't actual weed.

So does anyone have experience buying CBD flower at all these "CBD dispensaries" popping up all over the country? I always assume they're buying bottom shelf in bulk and marking it up for uninformed consumers. But maybe I'm wrong!

GoldenBud

So does anyone have experience buying CBD flower at all these "CBD dispensaries" popping up all over the country? I always assume they're buying bottom shelf in bulk and marking it up for uninformed consumers. But maybe I'm wrong!
the competition is so serious so I think each dispensery wants to have the best CBD nugs.. look for the trichomes... avoid too much chlorophyll ;)

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I know this is a Mail Order thread. But I'm on the road more or less full time for at least another 6 months. It's hard to get shit shipped to hotels/AirBnB's. I guess I could stock up on stuff when I'm back home, but I don't really want to get into convo's with TSA about how this ounce of flower isn't actual weed.

My first experiences with CBD flower were from local CBD dispensaries, and they were just ok. Just not the best quality in general, and hit and miss on flavor and effects. I had given up on CBD flower for the most part until I found some of the higher quality offerings from the better online vendors. Because my experiences with CBD dispensaries were all in a non-legal THC state, the infrastructure and supply line for quality CBD was just lacking, and unfortunately I was better educated on CBD than the employees. I’ll probably give the local market more time to mature and improve and stick with quality mail order for the foreseeable future.

florduh

the competition is so serious so I think each dispensery wants to have the best CBD nugs.. look for the trichomes... avoid too much chlorophyll ;)

Great advice!

Because my experiences with CBD dispensaries were all in a non-legal THC state, the infrastructure and supply line for quality CBD was just lacking, and unfortunately I was better educated on CBD than the employees.

I was afraid of that. But I'm usually in Free States these days. I can buy cheap THC products no problem. It's the CBD that's the problem. Maybe Cali/OR will have better hemp dispos. Also FC members knowing more than dispo employees is pretty par for the course even in THC dispensaries lol.

New question for the CBD heads. Has anyone tried hemp hash rosin? I've been doing all concentrates lately but I miss hemp for the daytime. IME flower hemp rosin has been pretty gross. Maybe the pressed hash stuff is tastier?

Here's an option I found:

https://www.saucewarehouse.com/collections/full-spectrum-cbd-rosin-cbd-concentrates

florduh

damn it looks hotter than the sun.... get it!!!
I know somebody that had CBD isolate he said it's awesome... but I'd never seen such kind of CBD concentrates!

Yeah what I've been doing is adding a pin prick of THC live rosin to CBD isolate. Not bad but I'm missing some of those hempy minors and terps. CBD Isolate on its own does not compete with hemp flower though. It is great for counteracting a THC overdose though.

Can't get anything shipped to me right now. I'll order some for when I'm back home for Thanksgiving for sure!

Shit Snacks

New question for the CBD heads. Has anyone tried hemp hash rosin? I've been doing all concentrates lately but I miss hemp for the daytime. IME flower hemp rosin has been pretty gross. Maybe the pressed hash stuff is tastier?

Here's an option I found:

https://www.saucewarehouse.com/collections/full-spectrum-cbd-rosin-cbd-concentrates

Yeah I got some and posted here before, from a good place too, not sure I remember the name right now, but if you just skim backwards you'll find it, these look good too!

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
  • Love
Reactions: florduh

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I used to pay 510$ for like 30gr of weed,
WoW, that's a lot of money... Crazy prices!
:o
I miss THC but I really feel healthier and not addicted anymore... If I'm coming back to vaporize THC I may not doing it every day...

It's a good thing you've turned the shortage into something positive!
Hope your CBD arrives shortly and delivers both in taste and satisfaction!

666Honeybadger,

GoldenBud

It's a good thing you've turned the shortage into something positive!
Hope your CBD arrives shortly and delivers both in taste and satisfaction!
yep. I did a mistake not buying CBD online few MONTHS ago... waiting for it so much! 15.5 days without THC...
😍😍😍 it looks SO good!

GoldenBud,
Reactions: NicAcct1

NicAcct1

yep. I did a mistake not buying CBD online few MONTHS ago... waiting for it so much!

😍😍😍 it looks SO good!
It's in my Anvil right now and it's really good.

NicAcct1,
  • Love

Green420

Got my 2oz Organic CBD Nugs order of Bubba Kush and Lifter a couple days ago. Quality stuff: good smell, makes your fingers sticky when you pull apart the nugs, no stale taste. They come in nice little sealed glass jars. Someone commented today and said I smell like tea, and asked me if I drink tea. I was like no, it's CBD hemp.

Shit Snacks

The quarters I got of pineapple express and fruity pebbles (tried this one today) came in nice jars as well, however the ounce of rainbow sherbet came in one of those nice sealed bags:
Screenshot-20221018-112140.png

I'm not sure if I like them so much yet but I am mixing them into rotation

Top Bottom