• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

Green420

Just realized WNC is selling weed picked in December, they told me over the phone. Cancelled it and ordered an ounce of lifter from Horn Creek for 30 dollars plus shipping.

Last edited:

vapeape77

Just realized WNC is selling weed picked in December, they told me over the phone. Cancelled it and ordered an ounce of lifter from Horn Creek for 30 dollars plus shipping.
Lol that’s why their outdoor is “on sale”. Outdoor harvest is usually late fall for most….just a heads up

vapeape77,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Outdoor harvest is usually late fall for most….just a heads up
AFAIK harvest of Outdoor is around Mid September isn't it? because the 12/12 lightning is between ~July to ~Sept... so it should be ready as dried, but not cured now..so maybe that's why there's a sale... it's not cured yet

GoldenBud,

vapeape77

AFAIK harvest of Outdoor is around Mid September isn't it? because the 12/12 lightning is between ~July to ~Sept... so it should be ready as dried, but not cured now..so maybe that's why there's a sale... it's not cured yet
You are correct I meant we don’t get to buy cured outdoor till late fall usually. I have some of the wnc outdoor, it’s all dated last year Dec tested. I once spoke to the Horn Creek owner and he was saying sometimes it’s even later to reach customers.

BTW I guess horn creek retests bud every 6 months to make sure it’s being stored well.

Last edited:

DaVapeGuy

Anyone here compare the value/highs between indoor and outdoor CBD?

The outdoor looks pretty leafy (mid) but if the effects are the same might as well get the cheaper option.

DaVapeGuy,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
For CBD, no. I buy Organic Oregon grown whenever I can but outdoors if fine with me. But I do expect a top-shelf trim and a consistent strain of choice. I'm usually out maybe $80 after discounts with free shipping at an OZ. Discounts really kick in at 1/4lb. I can't do that with THC.

TommyDee,

vapeape77

Here's what I mean:

Outdoor 50 oz

Indoor 135 oz

Obviously the indoor is frostier, but anyone who purchased both is it worth it?
I think it’s worth it if you pay $85 for indoor smalls Lemon Cookies at WNC. I use to think buy Oregon outdoor only but in the last year indoor is cheap in US imo.

Here is a Oz of “smalls”

Last edited:

Green420

All right I'll give CBD a try again, if I can truly get some nice effects with tasty nugs (I still have stuff from my last attempts because it didn't excite me), I'll be very happy though I am now skeptical lol this one sounded good and the 60% off is easy enough to justify
Screenshot-20221006-175825.png
Bangin' sale. Their bud is fresh too, I asked them if they have year old bud and they said "absolutely not, new stuff is brought in frequently" or something close to that. Just ordered an oz of lifter and an oz of bubba kush.

Probably going to return the horn creek stuff, as it's a year old.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I should have mine tomorrow, thought it would come sooner since they are apparently located right by me in California, but oh well! Got good regular herbs too

Shit Snacks,

Green420

I wish this sale on organic cbd nugs was just their normal price, feeling lucky to find somewhere to get an oz for 60 bucks that has fresh bud. I suppose it won't be a problem after the outdoor growing seasons harvest finally occurs. I bought some year old cbd nugs from a local store and the sour space candy was unvapable. Has the aroma of an old shoe. The lifter from the same store is not good, but it's much more tolerable.

Hard to decide between the special sauce and bubba kush on organic cbd nugs website. That mint/chocolate/coffee flavor of the bubba just sounds slightly better than earthy and wild berry.

Green420,

Shit Snacks

Haha yeah I need to get some humidity packs as I have some nice nugs that would be better I think with more moisture... However I don't know how old the stuff I got when I got CBD last time if that was a factor for me because it didn't taste anything special? I always try to go for fruity stuff though, so it was easy for me to choose the fruity pebbles and pineapple express for sativa hybrid fruitiness and the rainbow sherbet should be a good balance hybrid and very good deal for the ounce why not I've liked it before in THC form, but yeah bubba kush is always good though I think!

Shit Snacks,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I store quite a bit of OCN's CBD. Never had an issue with it going 'old' as yet. Just breaks up easier when it dries out a bit. Everything is stored in mason jars.

I like their Bubba Kush. Very vape-able.

The only flower I've ever had that I didn't like used a very cheap pesticide. If it smells a little like cat piss, I avoid that grower and reseller at all costs. Oregon allows one cheap pesticide which causes me a thick-mucus issue. Most growers know not to use it for top shelf flower. That is also why I stick with Oregon grown when I can.

OCN at 60% off [TAKE60] it is $50/oz. A $75 order will get you free shipping.

Shit Snacks

you don't vape THC/A anymore or from time to time?

No you misunderstood, that's all I do haha I'm saying I tried rainbow sherbert before and liked it, so hopefully I will like the CBD version... I haven't been using any CBD herbs since I experimented getting them here a year or more ago, and I still have plenty from that time, because I wasn't using it haha ended up with an ounce of strawberry cake that was decent but just not enjoyable for me to use I guess it wasn't doing anything and it didn't taste like anything special...

I definitely checked the box for no email marketing knowing how infrequently I would be interested in sales updates lol seems like all of these places send a lot of emails marketing I had to unsubscribe from the ones I ordered from before at least haha

GoldenBud

Yeah man even the confirmation mail of my CBD purchase went to my spam because gmail knows already these senders are prone to spam :lol:

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
I've been consuming cbd bud by vaporization for probably 2 years now. I am NOT a daily consumer; I am very erratic as sometimes I'll do it every night all week and then the next week not touch it. I've read before that CBD does the opposite of THC, that the more you take over time the less it takes to feel the effects in the long run. No idea if that's really true, only info I trust is peer-reviewed studies lol.

However, I think that effect is currently holding true for me as I was out the other night at a skyline view, I took two hits from the Anvil and felt rocked. I have suspicion this is due to consuming while I was out and active, not just sitting around.

I'll have to test this again, just ordered some Forbidden V from WNC (First ever WNC order, I am a dedicated Horn Creek fan) I think this will be my first time trying CBDv?

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit,

GoldenBud

However, I think that effect is currently holding true for me as I was out the other night at a skyline view, I took two hits from the Anvil and felt rocked. I have suspicion this is due to consuming while I was out and active, not just sitting around.
Which Terpenes your CBD has? if it has a lot of Myrcene, I think it may send you to the couch for some time, but less than THC strain
the CBD in Amsterdam made me and my buddy very happy tho, try scoring some CBD that has Limonene

GoldenBud,
Reactions: TommyDee
Top Bottom