Mail Order CBD

Unibonger

I've been using. cbdhemp.direct in Nevada. 1/2 pounds of trim 220 mg cbd/gram. For around $40/half pound. Comes with all the lab paperwork.

Unibonger,

Green420

Not saying it doesn’t exist, but I’ve never seen or heard of any. But I have never looked for any either. Good luck in your search.
It's definitely real, I use it all the time from a local store. I was just wondering if there were more options in mail order.

Green420,

danjens

The crux is finding zero thc or trace amounts. If you absolutely cannot have thc, for medical or drug testing reasons, your best bet are isolates. Flower will almost always have a bit, even if just a fraction of a percent thc.

If I misread your question, @Green420 , hoku, wnc, flow gardens are all good vendors for type 3 and 2 flower, will have trace amounts of thc or more strain depending

Last edited:

Green420

Yea wnc is a really good mail order cbd place.
Wow, the lifter on WNC is half the price as it's sold locally. 30 bucks for an oz plus shipping. Just ordered some 👍

Kinda weird how indoor weed costs over 3 times as much as outdoor grown weed but okay.

Last edited:
Green420,
Reactions: Jill NYC

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Top shelf CBD cost about 1/2 what THC flower costs @Green420 My first go with CBD was dirt-cheap CBD and it sucked. I now order from Organic CBD Nugs (OCN). They are spendy but you wait for their 60% off coupons to make it real. All their products are quality. I've tried at least 12 of them via samplers.

I'll pay the extra for top shelf CBD because some pesticides really fuck with mucus production for me. OCN is Oregon grown and I know the rules for Oregon. They still allow one suck pesticide but that is used on very cheap shit only.

Green420

I’d like to add Horn Creek and Flow Gardens to the list of excellent quality CBD flower I’ve had over the past year. All the strains I’ve tried have had some THC in them however.
Thanks. I'll say, it doesn't matter if it has a little bit of THC. Just as long as it doesn't impair my ability to focus.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Thanks. I'll say, it doesn't matter if it has a little bit of THC. Just as long as it doesn't impair my ability to focus.
I’ve never had any issues with focusing or getting tasks accomplished when vaping straight CBD. If anything straight CBD provides clarity, focus, pain relief, and general body “elation” so to speak, for me. About the same when I do 50/50 blends, just gives me a touch more of the head high when I blend, but doesn’t drastically impair my focus. Just my experience.

Green420

I'll consider Horn Creek, they have some inexpensive options, but this sale on WNC is bangin' right now. I'd only consider spending over 100 dollars for CBD weed if I had hella Christmas/birthday cash or something. I burn through CBD weed so fast, I use it all the time. Regular weed is what I spend bigger bucks on because I go through it way slower.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
hella Christmas/birthday cash or something

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Jhg1013

I have purchased great CBD flower from Beleafer.com brown in live soil also from Apical Greens, Tweedle Farms and Holy City games all excellent examples Tweedle and Apical do concentrates waxes etc. w an a medical patient and have used these vendors products along with THC flower in combination!

Jhg1013,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
All right I'll give CBD a try again, if I can truly get some nice effects with tasty nugs (I still have stuff from my last attempts because it didn't excite me), I'll be very happy though I am now skeptical lol this one sounded good and the 60% off is easy enough to justify
Screenshot-20221006-175825.png

Top Bottom