• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I'm in heaven - My THC flower is Blue Dream for medical reasons. It is the only strain I use for THC. In recent month I have been trying to replace the THC Blue Dream with CBD Blue Dream. It seems to be working for the medical benefits as well although I do get to do a lot more CBD.

Bottom line - I'm down to a bowl a day for THC which comes out to about a 1/2 gram a week.
And on top of that, the one bowl of THC is very effective. No more tolerance issues. Now I get to try some new strains.
Win-win-win

For those who like Oregon grown hemp and Blue Dream - Jaxon even has smalls cheap.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I'm in heaven - My THC flower is Blue Dream for medical reasons. It is the only strain I use for THC. In recent month I have been trying to replace the THC Blue Dream with CBD Blue Dream. It seems to be working for the medical benefits as well although I do get to do a lot more CBD.

Bottom line - I'm down to a bowl a day for THC which comes out to about a 1/2 gram a week.
And on top of that, the one bowl of THC is very effective. No more tolerance issues. Now I get to try some new strains.
Win-win-win

For those who like Oregon grown hemp and Blue Dream - Jaxon even has smalls cheap.

Thanks, I haven’t tried any CBD flower as I have done very little research and have been concerned after reading that hemp is often unregulated in regards to the use of “pesticides”, compared to flower grown for dispensaries etc. Supposedly, there are less restrictions on hemp farming. Anyway, Jaxon site looks interesting to read.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: BigJr48

TommyDee

Vaporitor
The very reason the first venture into CBD stopped abruptly for me was some really shitty hemp. When I renewed the effort, I was a little more careful. Turns out if you pay for it, there is top shelf hemp as well. I landed on OCN (Organic CBD Nugs) and really enjoyed their samplers. I went to Jaxon considering they had the Blue Dream. I am trying to stay with Oregon farms because of Oregon's control over pesticides and other requirements. However, Oregon does allow a pesticide that gets to me, it is one used on really cheap flower. It is the stuff that makes weed smell and taste like cat piss. Barring that, every other purchase from Oregon growers has been nothing less than stellar. I suspect protecting their reputation has a lot to do with it.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
A big warning on CBD Supreme! A real scamfest. Avoid like the plague.

Organic CBD Nugs just went for a 20% across the board price increase when they outed a 50% off coupon.

Did some testing of Jaxon Blue Dream CBD and some White CBG Kief. Both are quality Oregon vapables. Jaxon also has very responsive customer service.

TommyDee,
Reactions: BigJr48

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
A big warning on CBD Supreme! A real scamfest. Avoid like the plague.

Organic CBD Nugs just went for a 20% across the board price increase when they outed a 50% off coupon.

Did some testing of Jaxon Blue Dream CBD and some White CBG Kief. Both are quality Oregon vapables. Jaxon also has very responsive customer service.

Jaxon shipped my 1st order very fast, thanks again for the recommendation! :)

RxPlorer

I may have said this here before, but in case I haven't...

Have to give a huge thumbs up to Hoku Seed Co. Every product I've tried has exceeded all expectations! Flower, kief, distillate and tinctures have all been hands down better value and higher quality than any other mail order I've made. Do yourself a favor and get on the Master Mix wait list, and pick up some kief or flower while waiting for your slot

jbm

Flower, kief, distillate and tinctures have all been hands down better value and higher quality than any other mail order I've made.
I signed up for the MM subscription as soon as he announced it, and it’s a great value. The master mixes are amazingly good, and the Remedy Kush Diesel flower is great. Get on the waitlist, it’s worth it.

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I'm once again excited but Organic CBD Nugs. They must be feeling the pinch of their price hike. They've been pushing 60% off for memorial day (MEMORIAL60). This brings us back to $50 ounces. Doubly excited since they have Jack Frost CBG back in stock! I was very worried this specific strain went by the wayside in favor of 'White' CBG. Two very different strains. Hopefully my advocacy helped bring this back.

3xFantasyChamp

CBD flower n00b here. Ordered some from WNC and it should be arriving today. Ended up buying some of their Strawberry Cake indoor. I don't think I've really read anything bad about them. Pics and reviews look solid, but I'll find out later today if I like it.

I've purchased CBD flower from some local dispensaries, but the quality has never looked like what you can get online. Ready to relax, bring my tolerance down a bit and then moderate my THC usage. I know everyone's different but yeah, I'm needing to lay off the THC a bit and get some of my motivation back.

Hope you all have a sweet day! :peace:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
CBD flower n00b here. Ordered some from WNC and it should be arriving today. Ended up buying some of their Strawberry Cake indoor. I don't think I've really read anything bad about them. Pics and reviews look solid, but I'll find out later today if I like it.

I've purchased CBD flower from some local dispensaries, but the quality has never looked like what you can get online. Ready to relax, bring my tolerance down a bit and then moderate my THC usage. I know everyone's different but yeah, I'm needing to lay off the THC a bit and get some of my motivation back.

Hope you all have a sweet day! :peace:
Yeah my initial initiation to CBD flower was locally grown stuff from a shop in my not yet legal state. It was just ok, and I thought this was just how CBD flower was going to be. Not so once I found some excellent flower online from several different retailers, thankfully they are able to legally ship to all states. I find doing a 50/50 CBD/THC blend is excellent for me during the day when I need to get stuff done. Like today, heading out shortly on this beautiful day to do some much needed yard work after testing out my new Simrell FMJ on my vapcap, I want to see what all the buzz is about with these. I've never even used a torch, on IH with my vapcaps, so might be a nice mellow ride.

3xFantasyChamp

Yeah my initial initiation to CBD flower was locally grown stuff from a shop in my not yet legal state. It was just ok, and I thought this was just how CBD flower was going to be. Not so once I found some excellent flower online from several different retailers, thankfully they are able to legally ship to all states. I find doing a 50/50 CBD/THC blend is excellent for me during the day when I need to get stuff done. Like today, heading out shortly on this beautiful day to do some much needed yard work after testing out my new Simrell FMJ on my vapcap, I want to see what all the buzz is about with these. I've never even used a torch, on IH with my vapcaps, so might be a nice mellow ride.
That's pretty much how I'm feeling right now. The flower I was getting locally was pretty meh. It looks real low quality compared to this Strawberry Cake I got from WNC. Basically, after trying out some of this flower from WNC I'm sold. It's nice to be able to vape on something and get the taste. I already know CBD flower isn't all psychoactive like this high powered THC bud of today. But it is nice to be able to feel relaxed and not just straight up stoned. I'm not really saying anything original here lmao, but yeah I'm a fan of this online CBD flower you can order. Makes me want to try other strains now (and vendors). Hope that FMJ on the VC treated you well yesterday :tup:

VaporScript

June fat ounce sale is live, I’ve gotten some excellent flower from them in the past.
Thank you! Horn Creek Hemp has been mentioned often in this thread, with outstanding reviews, but I have not been able to place an order until now. What a great sale! Placed an order immediately after reading your post. If I understand correctly, the strains offered during the sale will change often so I hope to check back often during June and may place another order. Than you again for the "heads up!"

jbm

Thank you! Horn Creek Hemp has been mentioned often in this thread, with outstanding reviews, but I have not been able to place an order until now. What a great sale! Placed an order immediately after reading your post. If I understand correctly, the strains offered during the sale will change often so I hope to check back often during June and may place another order. Than you again for the "heads up!"
Yeah, I’m very fond of their Sour Pineapple and Remedy.

Plasma

I dont know if anyone mentioned WNC CBD but they have decent prices on ounce minis. Ill probably get some of their Sweet Kush outdoor minis If I need more.
I tried their cali gold and it has a really good grapefruit taste, pretty high cbd and terpenes.
I use it for anxiety as well as some at night if Im feeling like having some wild dreams.

hinglemccringleberry

Win-win-win

How would you compare the flavor of Blue Dream to the hemp version of Blue Dream?

hinglemccringleberry,

BallzMcVinegar

I find myself being totally satisfied vaping outdoor hemp. Indoor is nice but I feel I get similar results once its mixed with THC. A couple times a year Ill take advantage of a sale and get some indoor but most of my stash is outdoor.

BallzMcVinegar,
Reactions: Plasma
Top Bottom