• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

high247

There are UK companies. But I can't say I know them.

I was directed to 8horse by a friend, on account of both very high organic outdoor quality, and exorbitantly lower prices vs UK.

Every shipment has been a success.

The 4% THCA C5 strain, you would barely know it was only 4%.

They also offer I bet excellent higher THCA strains like a 20% Gelato and others. But no international shipments for those bummer.

you can check out the UK stores, try your luck.

Scroll this thread, I'm sure there's loads of good recs.

Or just go to 8horse. I would. Or rather did lol, and will again,
Thanks for the info, will check it out. Do you do any rosin pressing ?

high247,

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Ordered some Bubba Kush from Jaxon (buyoregonhemp) and it's easily the strongest and closest to real weed CBD stuff I've tried other than maybe Flow from Flow Gardens. Got a QP for 53$ shipped and for the price it doesn't even seem real. Smells incredibly dank, looks really good for CBD bud, and tastes great and less like hemp than anything I've tried other than some of the Flow Gardens strains. Plan on ordering a QP of the Hawaiian Haze and Sour Space Candy both very very soon. It must have higher THCa levels than the CoA said or something.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I'm going to give this a try again. In the past I haven't landed on a strain that tasted great, didn't really know what to order. I went with the Quad from Flow Gardens, I saw that mentioned a handful of times in here.

hinglemccringleberry

^Yes, Pink Panther is the shizz.

Anyone try the THCA strains? I just ordered some Bordeaux from WNC which is supposed to be absolute fire. This will be my first taste of THCA hemp. I've been blending my THC dispensary bud with CBD hemp for years now, so the entourage effects are nothing new to me, and I MUCH prefer it to a THC-only high. Slowly scaling back my THC usage, without quitting THC entirely.
Hoping to make WNC/Flo Gardens my one stop shop for buds.

Last edited:

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
^Yes, Pink Panther is the shizz.

Anyone try the THCA strains? I just ordered some Bordeaux from WNC which is supposed to be absolute fire. This will be my first taste of THCA hemp. I've been blending my THC dispensary bud with CBD hemp for years now, so the entourage effects are nothing new to me, and I MUCH prefer it to a THC-only high. Slowly scaling back my THC usage, without quitting THC entirely.
Hoping to make WNC/Flo Gardens my one stop shop for buds.
The only THCa strain that really blows me away is Flow from Flow Gardens. The Bordeaux is good don't get me wrong, but it seems about half as potent as Flow. Eight Horse Hemp looks to have some incredible THCa strains but they refuse to ship to my state even though they legally can so I haven't had a chance to try.

Tennessee Hemp Farmacy sells 18+% THCa strains that look absolutely incredible but they're fairly pricey and reddit reviews are either extremely good or extremely bad. Lately though it seems like they've only been putting out fire.

Cheesequake,
Reactions: BigJr48

mephisto

Eight Horse did a limited release of Blue Cookies and it was quite strong. Banana
Mac will no longer be offered in high thca. It was also very potent. Flow has not restocked in awhile.
I think you will find the thca/cbd combination to be a smooth, more balanced experience as opposed to the more intense thc only herbage.

mephisto,

hinglemccringleberry

The only THCa strain that really blows me away is Flow from Flow Gardens. The Bordeaux is good don't get me wrong, but it seems about half as potent as Flow. Eight Horse Hemp looks to have some incredible THCa strains but they refuse to ship to my state even though they legally can so I haven't had a chance to try.

Tennessee Hemp Farmacy sells 18+% THCa strains that look absolutely incredible but they're fairly pricey and reddit reviews are either extremely good or extremely bad. Lately though it seems like they've only been putting out fire.
Crazy, considering there are a bunch of redditors who think the Bordeaux is "too strong" (rookies lol). It definitely appears to be stronger than banana Mac, both on paper and in reviews.

Does anyone actually feel a discernible difference when comparing the high of THCA hemp versus Delta 9 marijuana blended with regular hemp? It would be interesting to hear anecdotal comparisons

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Crazy, considering there are a bunch of redditors who think the Bordeaux is "too strong" (rookies lol). It definitely appears to be stronger than banana Mac, both on paper and in reviews.

Does anyone actually feel a discernible difference when comparing the high of THCA hemp versus Delta 9 marijuana blended with regular hemp? It would be interesting to hear anecdotal comparisons
Bordeaux is definitely much stronger than banana Mac, but Flow is much stronger than both. Flow just feels like normal really good weed. The others I would describe as CBD++. The Bubba kush from Jaxon is stronger than Bordeaux or Banana Mac for me and it supposedly has 0 THCa.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Organic CBD Nugs has added sample pack #3 and #4. I got the #3 and damn this is some tight flavorful buds. Gelato Sundae was a winner so far and today was Sour Maui. All of OCN's selection has been very vape-worthy.

TommyDee,

CharlesAdami

Hey all, I'm definitely biased here because I run a CBD flower and extract online company, but I just wanted to stop in this thread and remind everyone to make sure whoever you buy from you check out their lab tests and make sure they're legit and up to date! Here's our site if you want to check it out and you can reach out to me if you have specific questions about any products, here to help!

Uh… what’s the deal with “THCa” bud from hemp? All bud that has not been heated via vape or smoke has almost all the THC in the acidic state. If you are buying hemp bud with high levels of THCa you are buying regular cannabis - the same as what is sold in legal states in legal dispensaries. When heated above 315f THCa converts to THC at a conversion rate of about 87% and gets you high. It is illegal to sell that over the internet across state borders. Am I missing something here? Of course I grow my own in a legal state so I’m just wondering.

Last edited:

florduh

Uh… what’s the deal with “THCa” bud from hemp? All bud that has not been heated via vape or smoke has almost all the THC in the acidic state. If you are buying hemp bud with high levels of THCa you are buying regular cannabis - the same as what is sold in legal states in legal dispensaries. When heated above 315f THCa converts to THC at a conversion rate of about 87% and gets you high. It is illegal to sell that over the internet across state borders. Am I missing something here? Of course I grow my own in a legal state so I’m just wondering.

I thought the same thing. My worry is, stuff like this causes a hysteria that gets the hemp industry regulated or shut down. I like buying CBD and CBG products online. Hopefully vendors aren't flying too close to the sun.

hinglemccringleberry

Prior to 2022, most states only checked for D9 THC. They were not checking THCa levels. They were not added together. Come January 2022, it's both THCa decarbed, added to D9. Anything over .3% is non compliant. The end of 2021 is the end of high THCa crops. That loophole will be closed.
Someone please correct me if any of this is inaccurate..

Last edited:
Top Bottom